Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default Time, ours, not theirs.

I was reading the following thread..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=372159

which got me thinking about another aspect to be considered. Not wanting to hijack that one, I decided to start this.

While I am always conscious and respectful of the providers time, I can't say the reverse is always true. More times than I can count, I have had an appointment be put off at the last minute, sometimes more than the entire length of the session, because she was running late or not ready, leaving me to occupy myself until she was. I realize that this is a very demanding occupation and I understand that time management is not always a providers strong suit, so I am certainly not looking for compensation. My questions is this; Am I wrong because I tend to feel less concerned about the session running long in those situations? Don't get me wrong, I do not make an effort to take advantage; I just feel less pressure to clock watch.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Eccl ,

There are exceptions to every rule of course, but I think that if you are put off and your time and schedule is being affected, you are in your rights to expect the lady to make it right.

If I am ever running late for an appointment, I first, let my friend know. Of course, I would never count that against his time and I will compensate with my time for his inconvenience.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
up4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Hi Eccl,
I have know you a long time on this board and you sir bring up a great point that gets set a side. IMHO...your point also raises so many other issues about time and the hobby.
Up4u
up4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Hawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw!!!

All hail the power of the pussy...hee hee...

The IOP sometimes gets all tangled up with the Illusion of Respect. But, alas, not often with many of the ladies, especially those afflicted by GPS.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Reese,
You are most likely the exception to most rules. I appreciate your input, but I seriously doubt if ANY of your clients ever felt the least bit put upon. You have way too much class.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #6
Guest090620
Account Disabled

User ID: 75982
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to stay very aware of my clients time. I am not a clock watcher and find that the more I respect my clients time, the more they respect mine. In a way you are right, it is your time, not my time.
Guest090620 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:32 AM   #7
oglfp12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccl3 View Post

. . . More times than I can count, I have had an appointment be put off at the last minute, sometimes more than the entire length of the session, because she was running late or not ready, leaving me to occupy myself until she was. . . . My questions is this; Am I wrong because I tend to feel less concerned about the session running long in those situations? Don't get me wrong, I do not make an effort to take advantage; I just feel less pressure to clock watch.
I am always respectful of the lady's time, so I feel like I should not overstay regardless. However, it irritates me for the lady to be late. I often have a considerable drive across the DFW Metroplex to get to the lady's incall location. If I have to sit at a staging location more than a couple of minutes, it hurts my enjoyment of the visit. Repeat offenders loose my business.
oglfp12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:50 PM   #8
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I learned a long time ago:

Not to drive very far.
Stay in touch (it's not just HER responsibility) It's the women and communication thing they say we don't have. Develop it.
Shit happens.

Shit happens, be cool. Phones get dropped, kids get sick, dogs get out, cars break down, Aunt Flo hits town, and a gazillion other things can go wrong. Shit happens, be cool. After all, time is truly the only investment we really make in this hobby and like any investment, it can go south any time. Remember that.

I've gotten freakout VMs and PMs about lost phones, dead batteries (ALL kinds) and offers of I'll fix it later it if fucks up now. And I've been completely blown off. Oh well.

Shit happens. Stay cool. Never drive more than 20 minutes (which isn't far in this town) for unconfirmed pussy and if you do, you have only yourself to blame. Plan, communicate and hope...because shit WILL happen. And what do you do? Stay cool.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:07 PM   #9
Colby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9686
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
I learned a long time ago:

Shit happens. Stay cool. Never drive more than 20 minutes (which isn't far in this town) for unconfirmed pussy and if you do, you have only yourself to blame. Plan, communicate and hope...because shit WILL happen. And what do you do? Stay cool.

Hows that bathroom coming along Phildo??
Colby is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:26 PM   #10
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If an visit is suppose to happen at a certain time, I make sure that I'm ready. Not 15min or 30min later. Not to say things don't happen, cuz things do.....but communication is key.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96
Default Time, ours, not theirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccl3 View Post
I was reading the following thread..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=372159

which got me thinking about another aspect to be considered. Not wanting to hijack that one, I decided to start this.

While I am always conscious and respectful of the providers time, I can't say the reverse is always true. More times than I can count, I have had an appointment be put off at the last minute, sometimes more than the entire length of the session, because she was running late or not ready, leaving me to occupy myself until she was. I realize that this is a very demanding occupation and I understand that time management is not always a providers strong suit, so I am certainly not looking for compensation. My questions is this; Am I wrong because I tend to feel less concerned about the session running long in those situations? Don't get me wrong, I do not make an effort to take advantage; I just feel less pressure to clock watch.
The title says it all. Because what we purchase from them is time. I think that what it comes down to is etiquet and respect. We mostly hear about these as from the hobbiest to the provider, and rightfully so but in the case our time they should show some. And a lot do. but some could learn from their more experienced sisters.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #12
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaS View Post
....... In a way you are right, it is your time, not my time.

That is EXACTLY right! Which is one of the reasons why providers receive "no recommendation" reviews because they do not give the FULL time a hobbyist paid for. If he leaves beforehand on his own, then he can, he paid for the time and he can use or not, but if a provider tells/shows him to leave before time, then that is wrong and should be noted in a review of that provider. If you are late to her incall for your appointed time, then that should be between you and the provider as far as giving you a full hour when you arrive or starting your time at the appointed time, not her fault you are late, and you should not gripe about paying for an hour and only getting 30 minutes of session time if you were 30 minutes late, by the way, it is not your fault either, but that is the way it goes, she has to get back to her movie she was watching before you got there! A "reputable" provider will work with you in that instance.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
exoticbabygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39604
My ECCIE Reviews

Very good reason here but.. on time is best but i do time alot diff..if you say you coming at 1 and you dont make it to 1:15 well that when yot time start when you walk in...not a clock watcher i can feel when the time is coming...but after the first ill excuse myself to check dont have a clock just a phone that stay out of site so most men really never now when time is up with me..
exoticbabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #14
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Eccl ,

There are exceptions to every rule of course, but I think that if you are put off and your time and schedule is being affected, you are in your rights to expect the lady to make it right.

If I am ever running late for an appointment, I first, let my friend know. Of course, I would never count that against his time and I will compensate with my time for his inconvenience.
I think I have a weekend free soon to pay up I kid... I kid.

On a semi-serious note... until you're in the door your time doesn't really mean squat. Fair? No... The way it should be? No. Does it suck when you free up a day and then get cancelled or no showed? Yep. Consider it a price of paying for pussy and you'll be happier. There are worse things that could happen, cash and dash, pimp in the closet, getting kicked in the head during a position change (I kid... I kid) or getting there and seeing a gal that looks like Uncle Festers ugly sister instead of the hot 20-something spinner who does anal, swallows and begs for more.

That said, most reputable providers will work with you on making amends if you bring it up tactifully, some even offer to do something. My advice is establish a good relationship over time with one and you'll get more in the way of consideration in such situation than you would with a drive-by cum dump.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #15
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDave555 View Post
I think I have a weekend free soon to pay up I kid... I kid.

I'll be free in 2015. Will that work? I kid ...I kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDave555 View Post
getting kicked in the head during a position change (I kid... I kid)

As far as the kick to the head... You told me that you wanted a S&M session, I tried my best.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women