Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Im interrested in your Thoughts

I have been kicking the idea of getting LMT training. Im undecided on if I need to invest the time and money on gettting my license and If this would posably be a positive addition to my menu. What do yall think? Would it be worth my while or a waste of time.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm interrested in your Thoughts

I have been kicking the idea of getting LMT training. Im undecided on if I need to invest the time and money on gettting my license and If this would posably be a positive addition to my menu. What do yall think? Would it be worth my while or a waste of time.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

I think it would be a good idea. I myself am in need of a good rub by the hands of a licensed professional on a regular basis, and if she is as smoking hot as you are I'd be there on a regular basis regardless of whether or not there was a "happy ending." With the population aging, I don't see the demand for those services going down anytime soon? Good luck Chelsea
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #4
titlover1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Well CS, nothing beats a good massage, and a good massage by an attractive woman is icing on the cake, on the other hand, nothing is worse than expecting a GM and getting a lame one......it will come down to how good an LMT you become........
titlover1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #5
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

You do not have to get a license to do a good massage, you just cannot advertise that you do massages unless you have one. If you have to go to school to learn how to give one, then yes go to school to get your license.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
gashpump
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I've heard it is an extensive, and possibly expensive, training regime. I also have heard that the payoff can be lucrative in the legitimate LMT world. As an addition to your current career, I have my doubts that it would add much to your current cash flow.

But consider MT (or some other healthcare related training) as a supplement to current income, or as a back-up plan, should you find one day that your current business falls off, for whatever reason. Remember that there are nearly 80 million baby-boomers retiring at a rate of about 10,000 per day.

I know people who have acquired a bachelor's degree in nursing, taken the state board testing, but have never practiced nursing. It's just a little insurance policy they have in their back pocket for the economic downturns that occur from time to time.
gashpump is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #7
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

CS... I'm licensed. I will tell you, it's NOT easy to obtain your license unless you are dedicated to studying....

Anatomy
Physiology
Pathology
Clinical
Business
Kinesiology.... Get ready for exams everyday. Get ready to buckle down and study. It's not just going to school to learn to RUB on someone. You will have to learn the in's and out's of the body. Down to the last cell of a mitochondria, atom, nucleus, muscles, origins (where the muscles start), insertions (where the muscle ends), have to dedicate 50 hours to internship.... NOT getting paid, plus be on a locked set schedule for 7 months of going every day, not missing a day. It's a clock hour course in Texas, and if you accumulate too many missed hours... YOU FAIL. Then, you have the state test, which is over 400 randomly selected tests that you must pass with a minimal score at the end of your schooling. If you do not study hard and fail it.... you have wasted 7 months of hard work and time.

My suggestion, don't do it. Come get a few real massages from me.... and learn how to do a full body rub, successfully. I have trained some other girls on the board under my license. They can now do a full massage for ONE whole hour, using proper body mechanics and know the muscles good enough to give a nice relaxing one.

Don't waste your time or money on schooling just to "ADD" to your menu. If you want to make a real career out of it, after you're done providing, then go ahead and go to school. But, don't do it just to add to menu. Too much time and money on your part.

Just saying. Have any more questions, pm me.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #8
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Chelsea if you get an LMT license keep it under the radar. Anyone who has an actual massage license can loose it if they are charged with also providing sexual services. If you run an ad providing massage services you are supposed to include your license number in the ad and have the license displayed at your place of business. The fine is something like $300 if you get busted w/o a license.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #9
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you are just adding something to your menu......just add a body rub option. Just do not advertise massage. No need going to school for something, that you may lose interest in later.

If massages is something that you do have a genuine interest in, go to school for it, its not a waste of money, nothing wrong with learning new things and having the option of using what you know later on down the line. If you have a table, give a good massage, and good customer service skill, you would make a good honest living.

Good luck with your decision.
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #10
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I am always in favor of people challenging themselves with new goals.

GO FOR IT.

Just be smart on how you use your new license.
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #11
heartlover
Valued Poster

We men just want to be treated like we are cared for. just lunch and talking is worth a lot. there's a menu item. heartlover .
heartlover is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #12
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

A massage by an LMT can be awesome. I have had a few at a well known, national chain and I always came out relaxed and refreshed. I don't know if it would be something that would add to your income stream but it certainly would not hurt it. Have you tried asking some of the other providers who are LMT's?

+1 heartlover.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #13
snowking2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I agree it might be something to do more for the future, adding to menu could never hurt, but doubt it would bring in more business. I know there are many on this board that only see providers for message with a happy ending, but they do pay less in most cases . I have met you and as per reviews and my own personal experience you are an ATF to many, so I guess I would only pursue if something you wanted to do yourself.
snowking2010 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #14
Vitruvian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Chelsea if you get an LMT license keep it under the radar. Anyone who has an actual massage license can loose it if they are charged with also providing sexual services. If you run an ad providing massage services you are supposed to include your license number in the ad and have the license displayed at your place of business. The fine is something like $300 if you get busted w/o a license.
I was going to say this...it Bestman beat me to it.
Vitruvian is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:42 AM   #15
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default I have a "suggestion".....

Chelsea, for the life of me, I cannot imagine where the inspiration might have come from to pose such a thoughtful inquiry to fellow eccie members (I'm thinking.....thinking......yes , I'm sure it'll come to me.....thinking.....)

Anyway...

My suggestion is to take Amber up on her kind offer to personally demonstrate/teach the various techniques she's learned to you. I think that would be a good start if you ultimately want to invest the time / money to become licensed. No doubt, she knows what she's talking about and I think she could really help you with this decision.......

In addition, I would like to humbly offer my services to the two of you as a neutral third party.....in a "supervisory role", of course. Since this would be a "teaching session" with Amber, Ive no doubt I might possibly pick up a few pointers along the way myself.

Afterall, to borrow a line from your own signature:

If practice makes perfect........when's practice?

My suggestion, don't do it. Come get a few real massages from me.... and learn how to do a full body rub, successfully. I have trained some other girls on the board under my license. They can now do a full massage for ONE whole hour, using proper body mechanics and know the muscles good enough to give a nice relaxing one.

Don't waste your time or money on schooling just to "ADD" to your menu. If you want to make a real career out of it, after you're done providing, then go ahead and go to school. But, don't do it just to add to menu. Too much time and money on your part.

Just saying. Have any more questions, pm me.[/quote]
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women