Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35723
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2011, 05:29 AM   #1
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Domination?

For my DFW friends ...

Am I the only guy, or the only one that admits it publicly, that would really enjoy being dominated by two or more ladies, or even a combination of several ladies and another man? What is it about being dominated that fascinates people? Ladies, do you enjoy dominating a guy? Do you want to but have never done it?

I know, for me at least, I make decisions all day, every day, and am constantly directing my employees ... it just seems like it would be so enjoyable for a lady or two or three to just take complete and total control from the minute I contact them until they kick my ass out the door ... everything in between is what she or they want to do, not me ... I have no choices but to do as I am told ... to me, that is hot!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:54 AM   #2
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its sexy to tell a man to take it and gag him but what can I say maybe its just me....
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

People say I am dominant or demaning during my session. I just know what I need to have done to be the most benifit to you. But if you like the real deal have you tried her?http://dallas.backpage.com/Dominatio...al-25/14608747
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

When you control a persons actions that is hot....when you can control them mentally and physically that is hotter!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You're completely normal!!!

I think that what you're searching for and enjoy thinking about is very normal.

Most of my client base who like everything from sensual domination to something quite a bit more severe, tend to be very successful and driven men who wish to escape and just be taken to a different place, mentally.

But everyone is completely different with regard to boundaries. For example, if I was playing around with a man being submissive, I wouldn't wish to be tied up or gagged. Many men like that!

Some wish for a blindfold, others wish to see everything!

So think about some of the yes's and no's that will make your time with who you decide to be with more enjoyable.

And may I offer you a personal invitation to cruise over to the forum called "another realm"? That forum does offer a glimpse into some different types of activities that might be surprising to some ... and you'll see that there are a lot of completely normal people who enjoy things that might be considered out of the norm!

To answer your question, though, yes I do like to be a dominate woman. I consider myself a top in this sphere. But again, I don't offer a bucket list of activities because every single person's needs and wants are different. So it's important to have some dialogue before meeting. At least that is what works for me.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #6
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It's hot when you're with one woman, let alone two. I was tag-teamed a couple of years ago after being tied spread-eagle face up on a metal 4-poster bed. They got themselved primed by 69'ing one another next to me before one plopped her freshly-eaten pussy on my abs and slowly grinding her way towards my face while leaving a slick trail of juice on the way. As she had a seat on my face the other lady pushed a vibe up my ass and gently licked my balls and cock. An hour later I was coated in every type of juice, lube and edible product. It was GREAT!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #7
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

<-----------Raising my hand! BOTH HANDS!! And I've also got a new friend to help with the M/F/M part as well. See my new BoyToy Gallery. http://www.italianaprincessdfw.com/boytoy-gallery-4.php

I'm very good at dominating...and sharing...
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
<-----------Raising my hand! BOTH HANDS!! And I've also got a new friend to help with the M/F/M part as well. See my new BoyToy Gallery. http://www.italianaprincessdfw.com/boytoy-gallery-4.php

I'm very good at dominating...and sharing...
THAT is your boytoy? That's good, Italiana. Very good ... wish that I could find one of those!

Wow.
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #9
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, he wants to play too...(M/F/M & double Domination)...now who am I to say "no" to that!

Kink lovers UNITE!!!
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #10
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default DAMN.. where was I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
It's hot when you're with one woman, let alone two. I was tag-teamed a couple of years ago after being tied spread-eagle face up on a metal 4-poster bed. They got themselved primed by 69'ing one another next to me before one plopped her freshly-eaten pussy on my abs and slowly grinding her way towards my face while leaving a slick trail of juice on the way. As she had a seat on my face the other lady pushed a vibe up my ass and gently licked my balls and cock. An hour later I was coated in every type of juice, lube and edible product. It was GREAT!

THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #11
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I've had a sensual domination session with 2 women at the same time. I have to say I MUCH prefer 1 on 1 encounters. As far as another guy....HELL NO.
I will say I really like to watch 2 or more women dominate a man but the reality wasn't as good as my expectation.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #12
Jariou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I would love to have a dominate experience. But not all women who say they are dominate are. You will end up not satisfied after spending so much money for a weak bitch session. I do have several in mind and they do scare the shit out of me.
Jariou is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #13
ELM0
BANNED

Elmo likes domination. Hehehe!!!
ELM0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #14
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I like sensual domination....nothing humiliating, violent, or degrading. Mostly, I like to be seduced...captured by the beauty of a woman and I like to express my captured state by worshipping her body, from head to toe.
timothe is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #15
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
People say I am dominant or demaning during my session. I just know what I need to have done to be the most benifit to you. But if you like the real deal have you tried her?http://dallas.backpage.com/Dominatio...al-25/14608747

Thank you for the kind words ; )

To the original poster-
Hope you found what you are looking for!

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women