Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2016, 02:55 AM   #1
Moranite
Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default How do you feel about an outcall to an office-type location?

The idea of that never really crossed my mind until recently. I'd imagine there might be some rush to it and it does seem exciting. Perhaps a tad unorthodox compared to the norm, but I'm sure there has been stranger spots. Would providers be comfortable with an office style outcall? Would it even work out/be a good idea?

To be honest, the idea grew on me because of a situation I found myself in; for a few days, I might be able to snag the entire office I work out just for myself. The particular scenario I had in mind was offices in a business located in a shopping center, so plenty of lights and such. I would be lying if I said I wasn't considering trying something, but I am not sure what to think of the opportunity/idea.
Moranite is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:48 AM   #2
nookiebandit
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Be sure there's no security cameras if you value your job.
nookiebandit is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 07:01 AM   #3
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Do it!!! YES!!! Huge fantasy of mine! Doctors Office, Attorneys Office... Just about any office visit bent over the desk is hot!!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 07:43 AM   #4
FemiLove
VERIFIED ELITE COCKSUCKER

User ID: 362819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fucking and sucking in an office is hot. I run office specials in Orlando. Having a guy facefuck me on his office desk would be so hot))
FemiLove is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #5
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Those visits are way to much fun...Love them! Just remember to whip down the office after, sometimes ass prints get left behind!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 10:54 AM   #6
Moranite
Premium Access

I appreciate the concern on the cameras - those shouldn't be an issue as I can take care of them.

Also there is a lot more positive response from the providers than I had anticipated, so now my curiosity is going. I had never indulged in an office style visit before, personal or otherwise, so now I am curious to know how these visits normally go. How do you guys manage the situation (how do you feel about the possibility of cameras in general?). Lets say I had the office to myself for all evening and night, would you be comfortable participating for maybe an hour or longer (would it even be comfortable to have fun in an office for that long?).

The situation I am in is that my office does have a few cameras (non in office) and I can set them off or set them to not record so we could see who comes in. Would providers feel comfortable with that? The more I think about this, the more I am leaning towards doing it, but I've never made do without a bed so I'm afraid I'd feel a little lost in an office.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:39 AM   #7
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

Office visits can be fun. Plenty of good time to be had without a bed. And you'll never view the office the same, lol!

You may want to think about things like at least having water available, paper towels, or washcloths, bathroom accessibility, and a washable or tossable blanket.

Be sure you let the lady know it's an office environment, and what you expect as far as things like parking, cameras, gate/door restrictions etc, and including dress requirements, just in case.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 12:10 PM   #8
KissableMelissa
Part Time Girlfriend ❤️❤️

User ID: 370051
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it would be incredibly hot! It's very much a turn on!
KissableMelissa is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:43 AM   #9
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Never had a provider experience at the office, but have receive a few bjs during office hours from co workers....now that was hot
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 07:56 AM   #10
BWGuy
Registered Member

Think with the big head, not the little one. Unless you own the company (and even then it's questionable) this is a bad idea. Why risk your livelihood? Do you want a provider knowing where you work? Think it through.
BWGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 08:09 AM   #11
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a office with a really nice set up. And a very large desk as soon as you walk in. Wink, wink.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:45 AM   #12
DarthBurrito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Is a cubicle as sexton as an office?
DarthBurrito is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:13 AM   #13
rcwllman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default i would

I'm an Engineer and work in an office with Architects and Engineers, I would do it.
rcwllman is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 01:05 PM   #14
Moranite
Premium Access

The novelty of an outcall to an office is really appealing to me now; next week is my chance to do it and it might very well be my only chance to do something like it. However, I'm not sure if using the office would really be for the best anyways. I wanted 1-2 hours of straight fun, and I'm afraid that going around the office might get a little cumbersome after a bit when compared to a nice bed. As much as using chairs, tables, and desks at the office sounds unique and enticing, being in a relaxed environment with something more conventional could just be better

I have no idea though, just trying to think through things. How would you providers feel about an 1-2 hour visit to an office? Doable? Comfortable? Or would the novelty of the experience not match the comfort of a normal situation.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:30 PM   #15
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i'v done a few office but I hand known the guys for sometime
.. one guy has a office of all wax movie stars
and I felt I was being stared at the whole time .. was just for RUSSIAN only well worth the 2hr drive as for the $$$$
think it depends on what and where the office is and who's around
never know if someone might for get something and come in when your in the middle of the D .. as for the cameras I say turn them off last thing u need is for someone to go check them out one day and see this chick coming in after hr's
and going to your office..... I really don't think it's worth the chance
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women