Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60252
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41302
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2015, 02:06 PM   #1
umakemefeelsogood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Do you Smoke after sex?

I for one don't know cause I never looked! I know bad old joke
Seriously. Why do providers who smoke always put occasional or social. Really? Just come out and say you are smokers. Not a problem one way or the other to be hones. Those of us who don't smoke can tell in a second when someone smokes. The smell never goes away on breathe, hair, skin, etc.
For me when someone says social and when I get there just finishes a smoke or has them on the nightstand it is pretty much the start of a not as expected session.
Mostly just goes to the honest.
Let the bashing begin
umakemefeelsogood is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 02:17 PM   #2
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

What is the big deal we are all adults here OK so cigarettes should be the least of your worries. You have people out robbing, getting beat up, drug addiction. And how about asking if the ladies smoke first that would save the time. I had some people walk out because of it. OK I get some don't like it. I'm not going change it for others. Also I bit my tongue while they put clothes back on we never do anything either. Like I said don't piss a horny woman off. I didn't cuss him out but I wanted to. So guys ask when you setup. Thanks great subject to help me out.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 02:21 PM   #3
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default Do you smoke after sex?

Only if you're doing it too fast.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 02:34 PM   #4
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
What is the big deal we are all adults here OK so cigarettes should be the least of your worries. You have people out robbing, getting beat up, drug addiction. And how about asking if the ladies smoke first that would save the time. I had some people walk out because of it. OK I get some don't like it. I'm not going change it for others. Also I bit my tongue while they put clothes back on we never do anything either. Like I said don't piss a horny woman off. I didn't cuss him out but I wanted to. So guys ask when you setup. Thanks great subject to help me out.
I get both sides. Guys that are never around smoke and have to go home in the same clothes to see SO or family, I understand the concern. But I also get the smoking provider point--you read reviews and we chatted about the session via phone/PM/text--if this is problem for you and you did not get your answers from other means, why didn't you ask? You made sure to ask if she would suck you bare or allow CIM or let you tap that backdoor, so I figure if it is important enough, you would ask that as well before heading over.

And for the record Ms. SP, you can smoke all you want in my presence, especially if you are sitting there all nekkid in you birthday suit...AND I know that my little flesh cigar will be getting his turn soon!!! I need to find my way your direction just so that can happen!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 02:41 PM   #5
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My place never smells like an ash tray ever and I have a non smoking so I wait till I leave the room to smoke so no worries. I have the up most respect for my guest and that is how you are treated in my presence.
Old 09-16-2015, 02:43 PM   #6
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTXReggie View Post
I get both sides. Guys that are never around smoke and have to go home in the same clothes to see SO or family, I understand the concern. But I also get the smoking provider point--you read reviews and we chatted about the session via phone/PM/text--if this is problem for you and you did not get your answers from other means, why didn't you ask? You made sure to ask if she would suck you bare or allow CIM or let you tap that backdoor, so I figure if it is important enough, you would ask that as well before heading over.

And for the record Ms. SP, you can smoke all you want in my presence, especially if you are sitting there all nekkid in you birthday suit...AND I know that my little flesh cigar will be getting his turn soon!!! I need to find my way your direction just so that can happen!
I'm ready when you are lol lmao nekkid I love it.
Old 09-16-2015, 02:46 PM   #7
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm ready when you are lol lmao nekkid I love it.
You being ready is NEVER the problem!!! HAHAHA! It is just life that keeps getting in the way of my fun!

Catch up with you soon, sweetie!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 03:22 PM   #8
M69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Showcase

Quote:
SP, your showcase should state you are a smoker if you smoke to avoid any bad experiences with guys. BTW, you are very beautiful.
M69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 03:45 PM   #9
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

The only thing smoking after a session is my cock
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 03:52 PM   #10
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by M69 View Post
SP, your showcase should state you are a smoker if you smoke to avoid any bad experiences with guys. BTW, you are very beautiful.

Thank you baby.... OK I will do that
Old 09-16-2015, 03:55 PM   #11
umakemefeelsogood
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
The only thing smoking after a session is my cock
Try a little DATY before you go in or get some good lube. I hope they all are smoking when I finish but like I said, I don't check. LOL As for SP, I absolutely agree with your right and freedom to smoke at will. As others say, just put it in your profile and save all a lot of questions. My point was more to the ones who put social smoking and then want to light up after you go for MSOG or before you leave or the presence is in the room and hair, etc. I am not worried about SO or stuff like that, more about a provider, and hobbyist as far as that goes being open and honest. I don't need anyone to tell me they are smokers when a cig in hanging out of their mouth instead of my Mr. Feelgood. I understand this board is all about the game but I for one am much more likely to repeat and tip for open honest communication, including profiles.
IMHO
umakemefeelsogood is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:09 PM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I doubt SP remembers, but she lit a cig at the start of our session, but she asked if it was ok first.. I was fine with it, and commented that it looked like a scene from a movie, her nude on the bed, smoking, me nude beside her waiting my turn, LOL.. she only took a few drags BTW..

I don't smoke, but there was an occasion a few years ago when I was with a group of Horndogs who smoked, so I smoked with them.. we were drinking, eating, smoking, and hunting for ladies.. it was hot, I was shirtless, smoking, when "my girl" appeared.. I got up, tossed the cigarette and walked with her to the room a few feet away..

I'm not going to lie, I've never felt COOLER in my life.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:10 PM   #13
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

I won't do a gfe session with a smoker or even an hour + appointment because it's a turn off for me to taste them or their twange. ( that is unless they clean up well and their isn't any aroma or taste of it) I'll do a bng or quickie with a smoker ( I do see a lot of smokers this way) and you notice it on the way home in the car.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:02 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Of course I smoke afterwards ... getting 83 bells within two minutes is hard work but the post coital nap makes it all worthwhile.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #15
Knight2554
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I only smoke after sex, so I'm down to 2 packs a day! Ba Dum Dum!

I don't smoke or like the smell of it on my clothes, but I love to DFK a woman who has just smoked. I think it goes back to my earliest experiences with picking up women in bars and making out with them. Most had that taste and it became my addiction. Weird I know.
Knight2554 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women