Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2013, 08:18 AM   #1
littlerockdesigner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default never enough free time?

just a question for my fellow hobbyists out there, altho technically im still kinda new to this, i was curious to ask nonetheless... so heres my question, anyone else ever get frustrated, knowing you have the means and funds to enjoy the hobby, yet work too much and not enough free time to actually enjoy it... maybe its just me and im a lil naive to think im not the only one , i du nno... just seems like every time it appears i have enough free time to have a little fun, work gets in the way... perhaps i should play hooky one day at work and just relax somewhere for a bit... lol hell id be happy to squeeze in a nooner , sad part is when i have time, its usually last minute and kinda hard to set up an appt. w someone on a 10 min notice... so..... ideas, suggestions? lol thats the end of my rant from a frustrated hobbyist who is tryin to find free time to enjoy a lil fun...
littlerockdesigner is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188633
My ECCIE Reviews

take a day off and spend it with me
christylynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
Awnaw
Gaining Momentum

I'm very new here so my two cents probably equals me owing you $20. But I also have a very difficult work schedule. 10 hour days most days and on call. What I plan on trying to do is schedule visits mainly when I'm traveling at first. The way I see it, my job rarely changes my schedule when they send me out of town and not answering the phone when they call me is like expected......
Other than that I would say after I do make a few visits, I have a feeling I will find a lady that will make me skip work to play
Awnaw is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can wok around schedules and I am very understanding
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
littlerockdesigner
Valued Poster

thanks for the advice. especially both christy and london, lol im definitely making it a point to see you both at one point or another, sadly tho im sure you realize my schedule su$%s a## at times, hence why we havent met thus far i guess it boils down to i just simply need to take time off here and there... we are doing a couple big projects that are eating up alot of my time, but i know i defintely want to enjoy yalls company and soon
Old 07-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
littlerockdesigner
Valued Poster

p.s. there are a few select others im wanting to meet as well..... lol too many wonderfully splendid options on here, too little time............
Old 07-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #7
TechOne
Valued Poster

That is the number one reason why I hobby when traveling, almost exclusively, because I can set my schedule much more reliably, than when at home with kids and friends always needing "help with something"...

6 out of the last 7 providers, I have contacted, have pissed me off with their inability to schedule or stick to a schedule, or even their ability to reply in a timely (within 24 hours) manner. Madison is the ONLY provider who set a time and kept it!

Can't wait to fly out to San Diego again, those ladies are hott and super accommodating.
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #8
Madison_XXX
Account Disabled

User ID: 125374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by giteneny View Post
That is the number one reason why I hobby when traveling, almost exclusively, because I can set my schedule much more reliably, than when at home with kids and friends always needing "help with something"...

6 out of the last 7 providers, I have contacted, have pissed me off with their inability to schedule or stick to a schedule, or even their ability to reply in a timely (within 24 hours) manner. Madison is the ONLY provider who set a time and kept it!

Can't wait to fly out to San Diego again, those ladies are hott and super accommodating.

I try to accommodate everyone and be as flexible as I can, classes are almost done, 4 weeks left, YAY!!!!!!!
Madison_XXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #9
littlerockdesigner
Valued Poster

madison, i SOOOO want to see you and get that massage ive heard so much about lol another GREAT example of not enough free time..... just sayin :P
Old 07-09-2013, 07:18 AM   #10
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlerockdesigner View Post
just a question for my fellow hobbyists out there, altho technically im still kinda new to this, i was curious to ask nonetheless... so heres my question, anyone else ever get frustrated, knowing you have the means and funds to enjoy the hobby, yet work too much and not enough free time to actually enjoy it... maybe its just me and im a lil naive to think im not the only one , i du nno... just seems like every time it appears i have enough free time to have a little fun, work gets in the way... perhaps i should play hooky one day at work and just relax somewhere for a bit... lol hell id be happy to squeeze in a nooner , sad part is when i have time, its usually last minute and kinda hard to set up an appt. w someone on a 10 min notice... so..... ideas, suggestions? lol thats the end of my rant from a frustrated hobbyist who is tryin to find free time to enjoy a lil fun...
You just have to make time plain and simple.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #11
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

well hopefully that suck a** schedule doesnt get the best of u
Old 07-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #12
littlerockdesigner
Valued Poster

lol thanks... im workin on the schedule now... seein if i can squeeze in some ME time.........
Old 07-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #13
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

yay for mee time i love me time

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women