Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2021, 05:14 PM   #121
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Then why didn't Eric Holder prosecute officer Wilson? You really don't want to answer that question, do you?
You already know the answer. Police get to kill people that you and I would be prosecuted for.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 05:38 PM   #122
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
You already know the answer. Police get to kill people that you and I would be prosecuted for.

And you believe that is why a Black AG decided against prosecution? Because he was a "good ole boy"? Come on man!
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 05:46 PM   #123
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

bah. 1b1 your blatant anti-cop bias and racism undoes your arguments .. failures that they are. all of your so-called statements have been wrong. if someone charges at me unarmed and i have a gun i have the legal right to pop a few caps in their face.

it's called self defense
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 05:55 PM   #124
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
And you believe that is why a Black AG decided against prosecution? Because he was a "good ole boy"? Come on man!
exactly. Obama and Holder were spoiling to make a case out of this. except the witnesses themselves, all black, stated Brown charged officer Wilson's car. oops!

and let's remind our fellow readers that asshole Brown was walking in the middle of the street to begin with. not very bright. Wilson had no idea of the strong arm robbery Brown had just committed before this. he was just telling him to move out of the street. what does this idiot Brown do? cop a anti-cop attitude to authority.

it cost that worthless loser his life. unfortunately it cost Wilson his career. over "woke" bullshit. and of course the "woke racists" burned down FergieBurg to "make up for it".

brilliant!!!

bahahhahahaaaaaaaaa

let's roll that beautiful bean footage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_ErCzbXOxU

oh but it gets better! here is video from earlier the day of .. where Brown tried to "barter" {forbidden topic} for items at the store. like that's legal???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKjACj_Pu_w

the above video happened hours before the other video when Mikey went back for his "barter" then walked down the middle of the street thus encountering Wilson who merely told the idiot to get out of the street.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:03 PM   #125
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
What you state right here is incorrect.

It requires a reasonable belief that he faced imminent death or great bodily injury and the killing is necessary to save himself.

EXACTLY what I said, exactly what happened but hey, you can clear up this "wording" impasse, all you have to do is cite the statute and we can all read it and decide for ourselves if what you just wrote is an opinion or fact and yeah, many a person has suffered "great bodily injuring" by being beaten to death by hand or do you not think that has ever happened? It was reasonable to believe in Rittenhouse's mind, that if it came down to a fist fight, he would face great bodily harm and he fired to "save himself" from that great bodily harm.

It may be nuanced but it’s important.

I don't see your "nuance" but like I said, show me the statute you are referring to.

You can’t kill someone that might beat you up with their hands.

But you can kill someone who you believe will "kill you with his hands or at the very least, create great bodily harm" as you just stated. So counselor, is it possible to beat somebody to death with just your hands?

The interesting thing about this law is, it doesn't say what you, a person not involved in the situation believes" it says "what the victim of the beating believes" and is it reasonable to believe that you can be killed by somebody beating you to death. I believe that is exactly why George Zimmerman was acquitted. He believed that the un-armed Trayvon Martin, who was beating him with his fists and using those un-armed hands to bash his head into the concrete, would either kill him or create great bodily harm. That I believe is why he was found not guilty.

You can’t just perceive that you might possibly get hurt.

True, you have to believe that you could be killed or greatly harmed not merely hurt, so one would have to make the case that nobody has ever been beaten to death with only fists. You want to try and make that case counselor?

And killing wasn’t his only option.

Yeah, we know, he could have chosen to drop his weapon and engage in a fist fight as you say and he could have been beaten to death unless you want to make the case that this would be an impossibility. He could have run away.... Oh, wait, he did run away and was chased making is attacker, the aggressor.

We can agree to disagree and the jury could (like most juries) go any way in deciding the case. I think he’s guilty of manslaughter. I don’t believe he was privileged to defend himself with deadly force.

If he goes to jail, he will get to cry and use more self defense. If he goes free, I suspect he will be like the other murderers that get away with murder (Zimmermann, OJ) and won’t ever be free.

The beauty of America, we get to disagree.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:11 PM   #126
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
exactly. Obama and Holder were spoiling to make a case out of this. except the witnesses themselves, all black, stated Brown charged officer Wilson's car. oops!

and let's remind our fellow readers that asshole Brown was walking in the middle of the street to begin with. not very bright. Wilson had no idea of the strong arm robbery Brown had just committed before this. he was just telling him to move out of the street. what does this idiot Brown do? cop a anti-cop attitude to authority.

it cost that worthless loser his life. unfortunately it cost Wilson his career. over "woke" bullshit. and of course the "woke racists" burned down FergieBurg to "make up for it".

brilliant!!!

bahahhahahaaaaaaaaa

Yep, Holder went in thinking he had Zimmerman dead to right because of all those witnesses that said Wilson executed Brown while on his knees with his hands up. Problem is, one by one, they all admitted that they lied, made shit up because they wanted to "help" Brown and their community. In the end, Holder had no evidence other than that Brown, un-armed, charged a cop pointing a gun at him and another asshole bites the dust.

Holder was well aware of what the law said and there was simply no way around the truth of what happened. Just like Rittenhouse, whether Zimmerman should have been there was irrelevant to self defense. Of all the questionable things Zimmerman did prior to the shooting were irrelevant to self defense. This is what most people don't seem to understand because they are acting on "feelings" and not the law.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:35 PM   #127
NoirMan
Valued Poster

The jury will let us know in a couple of days. As with most things I really don’t have either the time nor inclination to provide you legal research of cases on self defense. I’m sure you’ll be more than capable to do your own google search though.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:45 PM   #128
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Lynch me please
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 07:12 PM   #129
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Yep, Holder went in thinking he had Zimmerman dead to right because of all those witnesses that said Wilson executed Brown while on his knees with his hands up. Problem is, one by one, they all admitted that they lied, made shit up because they wanted to "help" Brown and their community. In the end, Holder had no evidence other than that Brown, un-armed, charged a cop pointing a gun at him and another asshole bites the dust.

Holder was well aware of what the law said and there was simply no way around the truth of what happened. Just like Rittenhouse, whether Zimmerman should have been there was irrelevant to self defense. Of all the questionable things Zimmerman did prior to the shooting were irrelevant to self defense. This is what most people don't seem to understand because they are acting on "feelings" and not the law.

yep. the police told Zimmerman not to follow Martin but that fact that he did does not matter considering it was proven by a friend of Martin's himself that instead of continuing home after he actually lost Zimmerman, he hid in bushes and lain in wait for Zimmerman

then jumped him. got him down and was smacking his head on concrete. and attempted to get Zimmerman's gun leaving him no choice but to use his weapon to save his life. FACT. the testimony of a female friend of Martin's was in real time, as it happened.

let me repeat that for emphasis ...

IT HAPPENED IN REAL TIME MARTIN, AS HE HID IN BUSHES CALLED THE GF AND TOLD HER HE WAS WAITING TO JUMP ZIMMERMAN. SEES HIM HANGS UP AND JUMPS HIM.

good for her to tell the TRUTH. and she's black.

this is why. correctly, Zimmerman was acquitted. racism had nothing to do with the facts.

Quote:
The jury will let us know in a couple of days. As with most things I really don’t have either the time nor inclination to provide you legal research of cases on self defense. I’m sure you’ll be more than capable to do your own google search though.

if you say so, Perry Mason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Lynch me please

SAVE STROKEY!!!!!

BAHHAHAHHAAAAAA
Old 11-17-2021, 07:21 PM   #130
lolhahaha
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Lynch me please
Must be the hustler pimp scam
lolhahaha is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 07:30 PM   #131
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

I did and you said I misinterpreted what was stated, so I asked you to do what took me about 1 minute to find and you could have done in the time it took you to respond to this thread.

That's OK, we all know what "I don't have the time" means. It means you can't back up what you said so why should anybody take what you say seriously? Pitiful counselor, pitiful.
Old 11-17-2021, 08:15 PM   #132
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Uh huh
Old 11-18-2021, 05:43 AM   #133
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
bah. 1b1 your blatant anti-cop bias and racism undoes your arguments .. failures that they are. all of your so-called statements have been wrong. if someone charges at me unarmed and i have a gun i have the legal right to pop a few caps in their face.

it's called self defense
tuff guy you are....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 05:51 AM   #134
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
so will you start posting in braille for me?

BAAHHAHHAAAA
Did you get your eyes poked out while looking through glory holes?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 05:52 AM   #135
oeb11
Valued Poster

1b1/nm - is just knowingly stirring teh pot and is a Master at 'Baiting" - not to mention a multiple handles offender.
such a passive aggressive approach - claiming inability to 'do his own research',.
Sad - such a way to live life.

to be so insecure of oneself - and desirous of having teh federal government 'nanny state' take care of One for Life

- so One does not have to live teh struggles of Life!
SAD!

Buck fiden
Fro my cold dead hands
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women