Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48577
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42239
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36618
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2012, 05:08 PM   #121
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
You, Booth, CoG, me, no one can talk sense into WTF on this one. It's his hot button. He's the arbiter of all that is good, righteous and logical - if you can believe that - in the world. Solving the ills of child rape should, in his mind, wait until the sands and the infallible justice system have run their course. Haven't you heard?
And don't forget the most important thing to WTF. Wait until the game is over.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default rhetorical question, please do not be dumb enough to respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
. Solving the ills of child rape should, in his mind, wait until the sands and the infallible justice system have run their course. Haven't you heard?
Pray do tell how shutting down the football program will solve child rape?

on a side note, Poor Olivia, please pray for her folks. Her mind is not right.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #123
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Trust me, WTF. You are not one to judge whose mind is right, or not. Just sayin'.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:14 PM   #124
Booth
Valued Poster

Are personal attacks all you have? Why don't you tell us your thoughts on that pathetic excuse for a man known as Joe Paterno while he burns in hell?

I wonder if the grand jury is looking into what his son did and did not know about Sandusky. I suspect he's also involved in the coverup. I hope they go after the entire family.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #125
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Bring it on folks, as long as COG ain't on my side, I know I'm right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
YES! If a park employee was raping children in the park and his superiors participated in a coverup that allowed his crimes to continue IN THE PARK for 14 years, I WOULD expect the park to be shut down and repurposed.

Bill Clinton covered up the fact that he was getting his dick sucked by an intern in the White House. Should we have shut down the White House?

That is how ignorant you people sound to me. You sound like emotional little girls or in Olivia's case emotional old girls!

Quote:

If I were an advocate for Penn State's football program being allowed to continue, I'd tell you to STFU. You and people like you are not doing the university any favors.
Not to my face you wouldn't. But feel free on a hooker board!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #126
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Deflect to a strawman. Classic WTF.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #127
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Are personal attacks all you have? .
Should I just tell you to STFU you hypocritical bastard?

Quote:
, I'd tell you to STFU. You and people like you are not doing the university any favors.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #128
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You know Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Deflect to a strawman. Classic WTF.
The football team had nothing to do with what Jerry Sandusky did, just like the White House had nothing to do with WTF Bill Clinton did. Now if you are to dense to understand those two facts, then take your strawman to Oz and ask for another brain.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #129
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I feel like I'm at a NOW convention or NAACP convention, a bunch of people looking for someone or thing to blame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Trust me, WTF. You are not one to judge whose mind is right, or not. Just sayin'.
I am the one to judge for me who I think is nuts and who isn't. I will give you that same respect, thank you very much.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #130
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The football team had nothing to do with what Jerry Sandusky did, just like the White House had nothing to do with WTF Bill Clinton did. Now if you are to dense to understand those two facts, then take your strawman to Oz and ask for another brain.

What you fail to comprehend is that cancelling the upcoming football season would not be done to punish the current team. NOBODY is talking about punishing them. They're victims too but unlike those who were raped, they're able to move forward with their lives as soon as they transfer to another program.

The punishment is for people like you who place football above all else.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #131
Booth
Valued Poster

WTF are you a Paterno fan or a Penn State University fan? At this point you can't possibly still be both.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #132
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The punishment is for people like you who place football above all else.
I do not give a shit if Penn St does not play football ever again. I'm a Longhorn fan!

That said, I just think it is ignorant to want to punish the football team for what a member of the coaching staff did that was a crime. That is like punishing the son for the sins of the father. Stupid logic if you ask me.

Quote:
What you fail to comprehend is that cancelling the upcoming football season would not be done to punish the current team. NOBODY is talking about punishing them. They're victims too .

Oh I see, punish more victims is your answer!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #133
Booth
Valued Poster

They're victims whether the upcoming season is cancelled or not. See my post about what's going to happen when the team plays road games.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #134
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default He did say he wished he had done more. In fact he should have done less, it appears.

Quote:
WTF are you a Paterno fan or a Penn State University fan? At this point you can't possibly still be both.
Neither. I do like to gamble on football though. If I bet on Penn St, I am a Penn St fan for that game.

Paterno did many fine things. He was loyal to a fault. He taught doing the right thing, his legacy will be that he failed to do the right thing on one of the most important choices of his life.

The emails are damning.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #135
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
They're victims whether the upcoming season is cancelled or not. See my post about what's going to happen when the team plays road games.
They will never have control over idiots that may holler stupid shit out at a game. If they transfer they could in fact get the exact same treatment. I think because of idiots like you that want to blame the football team is why they may get treated that way but even if they do , life is not fair, you have to just deal with it. Shutting down the program because of that is the most idiotic thing I have heard until COG next post!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women