Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41234
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-02-2023, 09:18 AM   #121
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
ftfy .. unless this is the United States of Italy where you are presumed guilty until proven innocent?

... now, now there, mate - don't be that-way.

Nancy Pelosi herself assured us that Trump will
"have the chance to PROOVE HIS INNOCENCE"...

She promised. ...

#### Salty
Old 04-02-2023, 10:24 AM   #122
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump was indicted but not a person from Epstein’s client list. Let that sink in.
trump was best buddies with Epstein. Literally dozens of photos of them partying together, along with Gislane. But that's just another fact his cult chooses to ignore.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:28 AM   #123
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Funny how trumpers are suddenly interested in "innocent until proven guilty" too. Lol. They never afforded that courtesy to anyone trump has suggested be "locked up".
Old 04-02-2023, 12:31 PM   #124
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
trump was best buddies with Epstein. Literally dozens of photos of them partying together, along with Gislane. But that's just another fact his cult chooses to ignore.

Trump (and dozens of other high profile figures) was on their contact list. Their address book.

Sadly, nothing concrete was found connecting Trump to their island. Possibly except Trump commenting on his preference for veal (rather than full grown steak)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Funny how trumpers are suddenly interested in "innocent until proven guilty" too. Lol. They never afforded that courtesy to anyone trump has suggested be "locked up".
They are hypocrites. Any reasonable adult would have the ability to change their opinion when they are provided with facts.

However, cultists should not and can not be considered 'reasonable adults'. That's how cults work. Brainwashing.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:38 PM   #125
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Says the guy who plagiarizes and posts non-facts. The only opinions you’re going to change is those of people with an equally weak mind.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:54 PM   #126
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Says the guy who plagiarizes and posts non-facts. The only opinions you’re going to change is those of people with an equally weak mind.

I only post the same amount of garbage that other posters here do. That's no crime
Old 04-02-2023, 02:23 PM   #127
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen let’s get back on track. This thread has nothing to do with Ebstein or names on a list
Old 04-02-2023, 05:40 PM   #128
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You’ve only got to read the first 3 words to find something factually incorrect.
He's an indicted criminal. It's delusional to think that he doesn't commit crimes. At this point only the MAGA cult members believe that nonsense, and their ways will only continue to hurt the republicans.

Funny that you ignored the question I asked you and skipped to this.
Old 04-02-2023, 05:50 PM   #129
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
He's an indicted criminal. It's delusional to think that he doesn't commit crimes. At this point only the MAGA cult members believe that nonsense, and their ways will only continue to hurt the republicans.

Funny that you ignored the question I asked you and skipped to this.
You’re actually innocent until PROVEN guilty. Well, that’s how it’s supposed to work. It seems like you and Pelosi forgot how our justice system was built.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:04 PM   #130
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Being indicted doesn’t make one a criminal. What’s delusional is to call the most investigated man in the history of the world, when none of them bore fruit, a criminal. If anything, he’s the cleanest politician to ever set foot in Washington. At worst he paid for some discrete pussy. So did you. Should I call Bragg now or wait until morning?

What question? Do I deny he made retarded statements about bald eagles or Colorado? I have no clue, nor do I care. It’s utterly meaningless and not even worthy of keystrokes to look it up. If you haven’t noticed, our country, and many others, have been going downhill like Franz Klammer since he left office.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:05 PM   #131
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’re actually innocent until PROVEN guilty. Well, that’s how it’s supposed to work. It seems like you and Pelosi forgot how our justice system was built.
This is an internet forum. Not a court. I know a con man when I see one. I'm under no obligation to not speak the obvious on here. Can you honestly say with a straight face that the clown Trump has never committed a serious crime? I'm not talking about convicted. I'm talking about committed. Thousands of felonies are committed every day that people don't get convicted for.

I agree that everyone deserves their day in court. Innocent until proven guilty, but it's a lot easier to commit crimes and not be proven guilty of them when you were born into a NY real estate empire. Born with the money to hire the best lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors. Born with the money to pay people off and the money to pay lawyers to intimidate others. It's the boarding school version of plata o plomo, but I have more respect for Chapo and Mayo than I do for this clown. At least they're relatively honest about what they do.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:17 PM   #132
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Being indicted doesn’t make one a criminal. What’s delusional is to call the most investigated man in the history of the world, when none of them bore fruit, a criminal. If anything, he’s the cleanest politician to ever set foot in Washington. At worst he paid for some discrete pussy. So did you. Should I call Bragg now or wait until morning?

What question? Do I deny he made retarded statements about bald eagles or Colorado? I have no clue, nor do I care. It’s utterly meaningless and not even worthy of keystrokes to look it up. If you haven’t noticed, our country, and many others, have been going downhill like Franz Klammer since he left office.
As I said, reasonable people can see that he's a con man.

As far as the completely inaccurate and ridiculous statements that he did in fact make about the bald eagles and the wall in colorado, that comment of mine was in response to this:

"It's sad when you look at completely inaccurate and ridiculous comments like he and other leftists on this thread have made." -berryberry

People who support the delusional, inaccurate, and ridiculous clown Trump don't really have firm ground to stand on when accusing others of that same thing. Trump's nonsense absolutely had meaning to the statement berry made. It's not my fault that you didn't follow the discussion.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:42 PM   #133
Jacuzzme
BANNED

So it’s reasonable to think some random guy on the internet knows more than the entire US Department of Justice, countless law firms and private investigators, and every investigative journalist in America and abroad?

Color me unreasonable.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:51 PM   #134
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
This is an internet forum. Not a court. I know a con man when I see one. I'm under no obligation to not speak the obvious on here. Can you honestly say with a straight face that the clown Trump has never committed a serious crime? I'm not talking about convicted. I'm talking about committed. Thousands of felonies are committed every day that people don't get convicted for.

I agree that everyone deserves their day in court. Innocent until proven guilty, but it's a lot easier to commit crimes and not be proven guilty of them when you were born into a NY real estate empire. Born with the money to hire the best lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors. Born with the money to pay people off and the money to pay lawyers to intimidate others. It's the boarding school version of plata o plomo, but I have more respect for Chapo and Mayo than I do for this clown. At least they're relatively honest about what they do.
What about the Biden’s? You don’t see anything there? Here’s the facts, the DOJ passed on the case. Cy Vance, a Trump hater, and DA In Manhattan passed on this case. Bragg himself, passed on this case. Because there is no case. I see injustice when I see it.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:16 PM   #135
Jacuzzme
BANNED

It’s called willfully blind. Biden is caught dead to rights enriching everyone in his orbit, obviously getting his cut, but nothing will happen. It’s not a democrat/republican thing either, it’s about being in the club, haves and have nots, fat cats and starving dogs, whatever idiom you wanna use.

The ultra wealthy and powerful want international relationships as THEY want them, not some fucking blowhard real estate developer from Manhattan. This guy strove for peace and deescalation. Can’t have that, there’s no money in it. They never thought he could beat Hillary, or he wouldn’t have.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women