Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2014, 03:55 PM   #121
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I just practice being dumb when I have to explain things on a 5-year-old level so you can understand me, dipshit.

Now for the FIFTH time, it's your turn to answer the question directly in front of you, no balls. No more excuses. What's it gonna be? Are you going to duck and deflect again and thereby live up to your new nickname, NO BALLS?

I think you are lying out your ass, you were born dumb then practiced being dumber. I would say part 2 of your stupid question. No balls is no balls Hankering are you stealing my line for lack of a thought on your part?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:02 PM   #122
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoLooking View Post
you so smart, can you teach how to be smart like you ............ petty please
Not you. I'm not special ed certified.....

.................may be for you I should spell it out ....

... I am not certified as a teacher to instruct special ed students as yourself ..... it takes a lot of patience and having to repeat simple concepts slowly ..... that still probably wouldn't help you improve.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:18 PM   #123
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I would say part 2 of your stupid question. No balls is no balls Hankering are you stealing my line for lack of a thought on your part?

Nobody deserves the title more than you, NO BALLS. You just earned it. And what is the "stupid question" you lack the testicles to answer? You can't bring yourself to say whether you are offended or angered at ISIS beheading Americans! That's beyond pathetic, NO BALLS. Are you skeered of ISIS? Do you think they will hunt you down if you post anything negative about those fucking medieval miscreants? John McCain says the way to deal with ISIS is to kill them all. But you just sit there whimpering and say nothing because you have NO BALLS. That's your new moniker, NO BALLS, and I'm sticking with it.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:22 PM   #124
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nobody deserves the title more than you, NO BALLS. You just earned it. And what is the "stupid question" you lack the testicles to answer? You can't bring yourself to say whether you are offended or angered at ISIS beheading Americans! That's beyond pathetic, NO BALLS. Are you skeered of ISIS? Do you think they will hunt you down if you post anything negative about those fucking medieval miscreants? John McCain says the way to deal with ISIS is to kill them all. But you just sit there whimpering and say nothing because you have NO BALLS. That's your new moniker, NO BALLS, and I'm sticking with it.
I answered you question, Thank you for your contribution in the dumbing down of America. If you can't find the answer, ask a five year old. You can say anything you want little pissant you are a joke like most of your ilk who never have a original thought.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:24 PM   #125
WhoLooking
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

... I am not certified as a teacher to instruct special ed students as yourself ..... it takes a lot of patience and having to repeat simple concepts slowly ..... that still probably wouldn't help you improve.

can you please repeat your self and ask yssup rider and ib teach me how to read
WhoLooking is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:39 PM   #126
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I answered you question... If you can't find the answer, ask a five year old.

Lmao, NO BALLS. The reason you added "if you can't find the answer" is because you know you never coughed up an answer. I gave you 5 chances, you flunked them all. So you're a liar as well as a coward. But it's ok. We understand. Your big problem is you have NO BALLS. Now go back to hiding under your bed. I heard ISIS is sweeping through your neighborhood tonight, so keep very quiet, NO BALLS.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:06 PM   #127
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Lmao, NO BALLS. The reason you added "if you can't find the answer" is because you know you never coughed up an answer. I gave you 5 chances, you flunked them all. So you're a liar as well as a coward. But it's ok. We understand. Your big problem is you have NO BALLS. Now go back to hiding under your bed. I heard ISIS is sweeping through your neighborhood tonight, so keep very quiet, NO BALLS.
What part of the second part of your stupid question went completely over your head? It is sad you are a moron. No balls will be happy to have you spell him at the glory hole lusty moron. No wonder the right loses with members like you LMAO. It is not often we find someone like you that is proud of being a moron.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:19 PM   #128
lustylad
Premium Access

Might be a good idea for YOU to hide out at the glory hole tonight, NO BALLS. When ISIS sweeps through your neighborhood, just show them how good you are at sucking Muslim cock and you won't have to be skeered of them anymore, NO BALLS. You can save your own head by servicing theirs. Sound like a plan, NO BALLS?
Old 09-17-2014, 07:57 PM   #129
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Might be a good idea for YOU to hide out at the glory hole tonight, NO BALLS. When ISIS sweeps through your neighborhood, just show them how good you are at sucking Muslim cock and you won't have to be skeered of them anymore, NO BALLS. You can save your own head by servicing theirs. Sound like a plan, NO BALLS?
You are the cowardly ass hole constantly harping about ISIL moron. Bet you are pissing your quivering leg worrying if they will cut your head off when they find out you have no balls. Go help No Balls Hankering at the glory hole he is full. Try to come up with something new not just parroting my insults fag boy.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:46 PM   #130
lustylad
Premium Access

Listen up NO BALLS, it's really simple. All you have to do is post something like this:

Quote:
And yes, I am extremely offended and angry at the ISIS beheadings of 2 American journalists.
Now what's so hard about that? Just do it. The only reason to refuse is because you are an ISIS sympathizer or because you are intimidated and have NO BALLS.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:03 PM   #131
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

I think you're a special ed student, LLIdiot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:23 PM   #132
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

2 pencil neck Ozombiecrats gonna get their asses whipped. Go to the 2:20 mark and watch awesomeness... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DNVixJEjd8

"We can talk about it"

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:10 AM   #133
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoLooking View Post
.. ask yssup rider and ib teach me how to read
No.

As for you: Reading words out loud is just part of the process. For you comprehension of their meanings is the challenge. I notice you have to "big size" the words ....Does it fit into the Big Chief Tablet mindset you preserve?
Old 09-18-2014, 02:13 AM   #134
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think you're a special ed student.
Actually not.

But when someone is slow like you, the whole world seems like "special ed"!

For instance. Geography is obviously lacking in your educational experience.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:59 AM   #135
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
"We can talk about it"
Quote:
I notice you have to "big size" the words ....Does it fit into the Big Chief Tablet mindset you preserve?
IIFFYIdiot, in case you did not notice, the Patriarch of your Idiot Klan, errrr Clan asked a question. And he doesn't like to be kept waiting!

When are you going to answer him?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women