Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2018, 01:46 PM   #121
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your post is pure denial and equivocation, speedy. Pull your head out of your ass, speedy. Workers are gaining against inflation, speedy, not losing.

The only thing short around here is your, speedy's and Pelosi's IQs, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Once again you are trying to change the parameters of the discussion. It revolves around a very simple statement and you presented a chart in your defense which in fact helped my defense.

"The Employment Cost Index, a measure of salary and benefit costs, registered a 2.6 percent gain for the full year, tied for the best since 2007, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported."

No matter what source of information anyone cares to look at, the fact remains that the OVERALL increase in wages has not been over 3% in any 12-month period since the recession began.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 02:07 PM   #122
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Once again you are trying to change the parameters of the discussion. It revolves around a very simple statement and you presented a chart in your defense which in fact helped my defense.

"The Employment Cost Index, a measure of salary and benefit costs, registered a 2.6 percent gain for the full year, tied for the best since 2007, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported."

No matter what source of information anyone cares to look at, the fact remains that the OVERALL increase in wages has not been over 3% in any 12-month period since the recession began.
No, speedy, that would be you and your ilk. Wage growth outpaced inflation netting more income for the wage earners -- including tens of thousands who were previously unemployed and not drawing any wages -- and you and your lib-retard ideologues do want to admit that that is a positive, speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:53 PM   #123
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
A "trend"? You mean like your craving more and more trailer-park dick?
What is it with you and trailer park didk sucking? I think you are a dick snob and only suck upper crust cocks. LOL! By the way I am straight so anytime you go slumming you will not have to compete with me. Unless you daughter lives in a trailer LOL!
You just copied and pasted someone else's words - after falsely accusing me of doing the same.
I copied and pasted the rest of the article you copied and pasted you idiot. You omitted the facts and now doubled down on your lie.
How do you explain this supposed trend toward subpar economic growth, empty cranium? Is it a result of "secular stagnation"? Or do you want to go with the handy excuse it is harder to recover from "financial" recessions? Go ahead and explain why it has nothing to do with odumbo. Amazing how his anti-growth policies just happened to usher in a period of... slower growth!
Explian why the chart omitted the years 2002 to 2008 and then explain why the article is basically saying the trend is evident in the chart.
The economy inched ahead by 1.6% in odumbo's last year. Now it's exploding at an annual rate of 4.1%, jackass.
What a fucking idiot Obama has had it as high as 5.21% I used to think you were IB, but he isn't that stupid. LOL>
But go ahead and elaborate on your subpar growth "trend". In your own words. If you can. No copy-pasting, ok?
Why don't you add in the 2002 to 2008 and lets see how that chart looks then you idiot. Obama started nearly 1% in the hole and managed to turn it around no thanks to the republicans. I will take Obamas slow steady numbers over trumps wildcatting and looting any day.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:53 PM   #124
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dickhead is suffering a case of the hards when a dicknado sucked him in.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 06:35 AM   #125
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I will take Obamas slow steady numbers ...
We all did. That's why Trump was elected ...

... and HillariousNoMore wasn't.

The "slow steady numbers" were not acceptable.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 12:33 PM   #126
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Why don't you add in the 2002 to 2008 and lets see how that chart looks then you idiot.
Ok, since you're too fucking lazy to look it up yourself. The yellow line tracks the 2001-2007 recovery. What's your point, asshole?

Quote:
Obama started nearly 1% in the hole and managed to turn it around no thanks to the republicans.
No thanks to Repubs? TARP was passed under Bush, you ignorant fuck. It did much more to stabilize the economy than ARRA did.

Quote:
I will take Obamas slow steady numbers over trumps wildcatting and looting any day.
Oh my! So now you want to make a virtue out of a vice? You think odumbo's "slow steady numbers" were a GOOD thing? Make up your mind, twaddletwat.

Your subpar intellect deserves odumbo's subpar growth.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 07:17 AM   #127
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, speedy, that would be you and your ilk. Wage growth outpaced inflation netting more income for the wage earners -- including tens of thousands who were previously unemployed and not drawing any wages -- and you and your lib-retard ideologues do want to admit that that is a positive, speedy.
Again, you are changing the parameters of the discussion. We are NOT discussing whether or not wage growth outpaced inflation.

The discussion is whether or not wage growth over a 12-month period has been in the range of 3.5-4.0% since Trump took office. It has not, although it may in the future.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:20 AM   #128
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, you are changing the parameters of the discussion. We are NOT discussing whether or not wage growth outpaced inflation.

The discussion is whether or not wage growth over a 12-month period has been in the range of 3.5-4.0% since Trump took office. It has not, although it may in the future.
You're lying again, speedy. You're the jackass who introduced the inflation factor to perpetuate your disingenuous bullshit, speedy.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:58 AM   #129
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're lying again, speedy. You're the jackass who introduced the inflation factor to perpetuate your disingenuous bullshit, speedy.
That's his "stock in trade"!

He uses his wife to augment his "portfolio" of worldly experience and then gets all slobbering wimpy about someone mentioning his wife's worldly experience on a hooker board!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:05 AM   #130
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, back in post #178 I did introduce the inflation factor to emphasize that even though wages appear to be increasing, when you factor in the rise in inflation in recent months, those wage increases are smaller than one might expect. A 3% increase in wages combined with a 2% increase in inflation nets a person a 1% increase in purchasing power. I never have said at any time that wages have NOT increased, or that wages minus inflation have NOT increased. All of that is irrelevant to the main point:

Wage growth over a 12-month period has been in the range of 3.5-4.0% since Trump took office. It has not, although it may in the future.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:06 AM   #131
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's his "stock in trade"!

He uses his wife to augment his "portfolio" of worldly experience and then gets all slobbering wimpy about someone mentioning his wife's worldly experience on a hooker board!
Our resident lying, ignorant, redneck hillbilly reappears with more nonsense.

No, you did not simply mention my wife's "worldly experience". You and you alone, took that opportunity to denigrate her.

Now tell everyone once again how I phoned your office trying to get information on you. Lying sack of shit.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:09 AM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, back in post #178 I did introduce the inflation factor to emphasize that even though wages appear to be increasing, when you factor in the rise in inflation in recent months, those wage increases are smaller than one might expect. A 3% increase in wages combined with a 2% increase in inflation nets a person a 1% increase in purchasing power. I never have said at any time that wages have NOT increased, or that wages minus inflation have NOT increased. All of that is irrelevant to the main point:

Wage growth over a 12-month period has been in the range of 3.5-4.0% since Trump took office. It has not, although it may in the future.
To perpetuate your bullshit, lib-retard agenda, you're intentionally ignoring the negative consequences for American workers had wage growth not outpaced inflation as it did, speedy.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:14 AM   #133
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
To perpetuate your bullshit, lib-retard agenda, you're intentionally ignoring the negative consequences for American workers had wage growth not outpaced inflation as it did, speedy.
This is why I try to avoid trying to discuss issues with you. Simply put, you aren't very bright. That sentence reads like a 2nd grader posted it.

Since you say I have a "lib-retard" agenda, please tell me why you think I am liberal. Specifics. I know you will proceed with your normal irrelevant BS but try anyway. On second thought, don't even try. You know absolutely nothing about my feelings on political issues.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:22 AM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is why I try to avoid trying to discuss issues with you. Simply put, you aren't very bright. That sentence reads like a 2nd grader posted it.

Since you say I have a "lib-retard" agenda, please tell me why you think I am liberal. Specifics. I know you will proceed with your normal irrelevant BS but try anyway. On second thought, don't even try. You know absolutely nothing about my feelings on political issues.
First of all, you don't have the aptitude of a 2nd grader to truly comprehend what a 2nd grader might know, speedy.

Secondly, wage growth was substantial, and without it the American worker would have suffered substantially from the rise in inflation. But you fucking lib-retards want to propagate your anti-Trump mantra; so, you've got to twist the facts to fit your agenda, speedy. So, you and your ilk misrepresent and lie, speedy.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:51 AM   #135
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

Let's see now...

Nominal wages are up. Check.

Real (inflation-adjusted) wages are up. Check.

But that's not good enough for speedy, so he lays down an arbitrary marker - hold the applause until the 12-month growth in nominal wages exceeds 3.5-4.0%. Where the fuck did that come from?

Question for speedy - would you rather see your wages go up 2.8% when inflation is only 1.8%? Or would you rather have your paycheck go up 5% (beating your arbitrary target) with inflation running at 10%?
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women