Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2011, 08:58 AM   #121
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I got out of the Army a couple of years prior to you enlisting. I did both OCS and jump school in Southern Georgia and a 2+ year stint at Bragg (82nd). Sandwiched in between was a 12 month, all expense paid tour in Vietnam (173rd). Like you, the entire military experience definately made a man out of me! I would not trade those 4 years for any experience of my lifetime. Even though I considered making a career of the military, hindsight tells me that I made the correct decision! 68 to @85 was one of the worst possible times to be in the US Army. Everything seemed to be shit. No one knew why we lost 50,000 men in a place we walked away from. None of the current training doctrines or equipment was in the pipeline yet. I guess you could say the world's best armed forces kinda had a mid-life crisis.
A Corvette fixed mine. Amazing what a M1 Abrams did for the Army.

Air Mobile = Leg

Airborne!
There were 2 Airborne MP Co.s in the Army. The 82nd MP Co. and us. My dad was in the 508th of the 82nd during WWII. I was in “The other Airborne MP Co.”. The 118th MP Co. (AB). We were the 18th AB Corp.’s (Sky Dragons) MP company. Lt. Gen “Gun Fighter” Emerson was Corp Commander. Our backyard was the polo field by the chopper pad by Corp Headquarters. Nothing but open field between us and the Dragon Club.

We lived off post and one of my roommate’s grew up with a guy who enlisted with him. Both went to MP school and jump school together but they got split at Bragg. Can’t remember his last name but his first name was Guy, the same as his dad’s. Who happened to be the Deputy Commander of the 82nd. It’s good to know the king! Or the prince or what ever he was. Got shitfaced on General’s Row too many times to count.

I had a real high GT score so I took an examination during basic for the USMA program. I didn’t think about it much till they asked if I wanted a slot. Huh? I would go to a prep school near Philly for a year taking nothing but English and math classes. Then on to 4 years at the Point followed by a 5 year commitment. 10 years planned out, bang.
Knew I wasn’t (should say hadn’t thought about it) going to be a lifer. The Army made a man out of me but I wasn’t one at that point. I had just left school (the bastards expected me to show up for class!). I said thanks but no thanks. Give the slot to someone who hasn’t already thrown away one chance at going to college. Other than enlisting, it was the only other adult decision I had ever made. At this point in my life right now, I’ve made at least 7 or 8 total adult decisions
There is no way I would have made it 5 years in school. The thing would suck because I would get boosted for demerits. I know me. I would have made a good Warrant Officer. Not in the chain of command, officer privileges and retirement, and unrecognized as an officer by E3s and below. Far fewer salutes to return because you couldn’t see sew-on rank on the shitty perm. press uniforms. You couldn’t win the Colonel’s Orderly spot at guard mount either. The winner was always dressed in starched cotton fatigues. No contest between “breaking starch” and “breaking duffle bag”.

PS You find out if you are going to be a cop in the world when you go to your first on-post domestic disturbance. The equipment I work on now has never thrown a pot full of hot chili at me. Of course I have never attacked a machine with a nightstick either

Airborne!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #122
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You born in 53? 55 was good. Just old enough to dodge the repub bullet for medicare.

Looks like I may be going to Israel in a couple of weeks for work. A place called Kiryat Gat. @ 20 miles due west of Jerusalem and 10 miles NE of the Gaza Strip.

Wouldn't that be ironic (which irony usually is) if I ate the big one while serving both a greedy corporation and a company that has sent half it's jobs overseas. Missed Viet Nam and now I'm going to a front without a rifle

I plan on having a good time.

Shalom be-atches!
Born in 52 but dont spread it around. Some folks here think Im really old.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #123
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
FWIW, the comments you made about big noses etc. could certainly have been perceived as anti-Semitic and if that wasn't your intention then the decent thing to do would be to apologize for any offense you may have caused.
+1 I am inclined to agree with Hannah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Air Mobile = Leg

Airborne!
You have a sharp eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Born in 52 but dont spread it around. Some folks here think Im really old.
While I suspect there are a few among us who might mistakenly believe that to be the case, I am not among them!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #124
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
While I suspect there are a few among us who might mistakenly believe that to be the case, I am not among them!
I just reached puberty at 5.

Needed a step ladder, but ...
Old 06-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #125
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

You have a sharp eye!

Not sharp enough to see that yssup is pussy spelled backward

doh!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #126
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I think gnatnoop was already taken
Old 06-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #127
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
FWIW, the comments you made about big noses etc. could certainly have been perceived as anti-Semitic and if that wasn't your intention then the decent thing to do would be to apologize for any offense you may have caused.

I'm not Jewish but a lot of people in my life that I love and respect are and if they had read that(not that they are in the habit of reading SHMB) it would be awful for their feelings to be hurt unintentionally.
Quote:
+1 I am inclined to agree with Hannah!
That's how I saw it. The first two instances were bad enough but the third occurred after he had already been called out for his offensive remarks. He clearly knew that he could continue making his offensive insinuations without fear of reprimand.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #128
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
That's how I saw it. The first two instances were bad enough but the third occurred after he had already been called out for his offensive remarks. He clearly knew that he could continue making his offensive insinuations without fear of reprimand.
No Sher Shitlock, or is that Shylock? (Sorry, couldn't help myself!!!)

I called him on it immediately. I'm really amazed that shit like that still goes on in this day and age. But then again, I'm a third generation Texan and I've seen a lot worse, believe me. Just not in a long time.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:26 AM   #129
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No Sher Shitlock, or is that Shylock? (Sorry, couldn't help myself!!!)

I called him on it immediately.
He reminds me of a young pup trying to run with the big dogs!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:28 AM   #130
budman33
Valued Poster

would you quit your job if you were caught having an affair? Probably not. Your sexual choices probably don't have much bearing on how well you can perform your job as a paper salesman or accountant. Why should it be any different for elected officials? They were elected to pass laws and govern, not serve as priests.

Unless he broke the law, who cares? Constituents will decide his fate. I cant believe how many are taking the high road... on ECCIE? /face palm
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:37 AM   #131
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
would you quit your job if you were caught having an affair? Probably not. Your sexual choices probably don't have much bearing on how well you can perform your job as a paper salesman or accountant. Why should it be any different for elected officials? They were elected to pass laws and govern, not serve as priests.

Unless he broke the law, who cares? Constituents will decide his fate. I cant believe how many are taking the high road... on ECCIE? /face palm
If all my co-workers wanted me to quit for the good of the company, I would have to give it serious thought. The man lost all credibility when he spent days lying to Wolf Blitzer and everyone else. He didn't get busted for sending photos of himself. He got busted for lying.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #132
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
He didn't get busted for sending photos of himself. He got busted for lying.
There it is, in a nutshell. (OK, one last one)

Don't know why he needs rehab, unless he's checking into the Xaviera Hollander center, but he either needs to get his mind right or get his ass gone.

I'm sure the good people of NY-9 will replace him with an up and coming Repubagger. (NOT)
Old 06-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #133
budman33
Valued Poster

If we got rid of all the liars in Washington, it would be a ghost town.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #134
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
If we got rid of all the liars in Washington, it would be a ghost town.
Can't argue with that but to be successful, they need to be skilled liars. Weiner exposed himself as a shitty liar.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #135
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You said "exposed himself."

I think he hung himself... out! (OK, I lied about the nutshell being the last one. This is the last one. He made his point...bluntly. FUCK I DID IT AGAIN!)

You know the comics have really been on his ass because after everything was said and done, this dumbass didn't even get any poon!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women