Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2015, 12:18 PM   #121
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The reason that they can claim (wrongly) that Obamacare cost are going down is that they are talking about government expenditures only, not the taxpayers. Their estimate of how many people would be on Obamacare in January of this year did not pan out. Far fewer people than projected last year, so the expenditures are lower than projected (with fewer people signed up), so the claim that they are saving money is a hoax. If they broke that down to expenditures per person then you would see the truth but you know the lefties

If they can't see it, it didn't happen.
They clearly state this in the very first paragraph. As for cost to taxpayers, healthcare inflation is at its lowest rate in 50 years. It's not a hoax.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:10 PM   #122
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
We AGREE! I don't support them as much as I try to show that there's no difference in the two sides. They both have a vision for america. I simply don't like the republican vision. It's too religious.
We don't agree. You continue to support and defend them. I don't. The religious issue is a red herring. Republicans use it the same way the Democrats use entitlements. They throw a few bones to their base, but the goal is the same. More control. They will get it. But they will get it with your support, but not with mine. Funny thing is, when it all is exposed, they aren't going to treat you any differently than me. You help them. They laugh at you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 02:17 PM   #123
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Religion? Want to talk about religion and government oppression? Talk about the religion of global warming, higher taxes, onerous regulations, and just play old fashioned denigration for those that don't buy into the hoax. There's your religion which I am fairly sure that you're a believer of.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 03:00 PM   #124
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Religion? Want to talk about religion and government oppression? Talk about the religion of global warming, higher taxes, onerous regulations, and just play old fashioned denigration for those that don't buy into the hoax. There's your religion which I am fairly sure that you're a believer of.
Nope. Not a believer. It kills you that you can't nail me down. Global warming is happening. We can debate on why. Taxes are half what they were 50 years ago. Regulations are actually something you can combat on the local level in a lot of instances.
Old 03-13-2015, 03:04 PM   #125
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We don't agree. You continue to support and defend them. I don't. The religious issue is a red herring. Republicans use it the same way the Democrats use entitlements. They throw a few bones to their base, but the goal is the same. More control. They will get it. But they will get it with your support, but not with mine. Funny thing is, when it all is exposed, they aren't going to treat you any differently than me. You help them. They laugh at you.
For someone who is so scared of re-education campus becoming a reality, you quickly dismiss the religious intentions of many Republicans in power. What I defend is women having control over their bodies. Equal rights for LGBT persons, etc. I'll vote for the party that promotes those ideas. You say they'll get control but not without your support. That's fine but if the end is the same, why do you give a fuck? If we aren't going to be treated any differently in this dystopian fantasy you have constructed in your mind, why bother?
Old 03-13-2015, 10:55 PM   #126
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I bother because I want them to know that are destroying my country WITHOUT my permission or support. I always vote, if only for that reason. I usually vote Libertarian, but I will vote another third party if I truly can't stomach the Libertarian candidate. I can't conceive of any circumstance where I would vote for a Democrat or Republican. They are the same, and both are evil. The only major party candidate for President that I have voted for was George McGovern. I voted for him because I knew he was an honest man.

And the Republicans aren't going to do anything like establishing a theocracy. They can't agree enough on abortion or gay rights. You act like we have two parties. We don't. We the Lying, Corrupt Corporatist Party and the Corrupt Lying Statist Party. These minor issues are just window dressing to give the appearance that there's a difference. There isn't. It's like giving a child the choice between a bath and a shower. They think they've decided, but they really haven't. There is a much better chance you'll be thrown into a FEMA re-education camp than the Republicans establishing a theocracy. You're shadow boxing. You don't understand who the real enemy is. Look behind the curtain.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:04 AM   #127
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
They clearly state this in the very first paragraph. As for cost to taxpayers, healthcare inflation is at its lowest rate in 50 years. It's not a hoax.
+1

Reading comprehension is not a strength for J.D.

From the link.

Indeed, the CBO predicts that health insurance premiums to rise more slowly than it originally anticipated, reducing the cost of federal subsidies; and it now expects the law to reduce the country’s uninsured.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 07:35 AM   #128
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
I bother because I want them to know that are destroying my country WITHOUT my permission or support. I always vote, if only for that reason. I usually vote Libertarian, but I will vote another third party if I truly can't stomach the Libertarian candidate. I can't conceive of any circumstance where I would vote for a Democrat or Republican. They are the same, and both are evil. The only major party candidate for President that I have voted for was George McGovern. I voted for him because I knew he was an honest man.

And the Republicans aren't going to do anything like establishing a theocracy. They can't agree enough on abortion or gay rights. You act like we have two parties. We don't. We the Lying, Corrupt Corporatist Party and the Corrupt Lying Statist Party. These minor issues are just window dressing to give the appearance that there's a difference. There isn't. It's like giving a child the choice between a bath and a shower. They think they've decided, but they really haven't. There is a much better chance you'll be thrown into a FEMA re-education camp than the Republicans establishing a theocracy. You're shadow boxing. You don't understand who the real enemy is. Look behind the curtain.
McGovern was a liberal...
Old 03-14-2015, 07:38 AM   #129
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

If what you say is true, they don't give a shit. You're pissing into the wind...

They won't establish a theocracy? That's the bone they would throw to the crazies in the party as a thank you for getting all the zombies to go along with this plan of yours. For the record, it's never going to happen, but it's interesting that you think it will. Have you read a lot of Philip K. Dick? George Orwell?
Old 03-14-2015, 07:44 AM   #130
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
For someone who is so scared of re-education campus becoming a reality, .....
Is that what the Obaminable Money-Piss-Off for "free" community college for all the knuckleheads who didn't get it right the first time is called? Sounds like "retreads"!

Which sounds close to "retards"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 07:48 AM   #131
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
+1

Reading comprehension is not a strength for J.D.

From the link.

... the CBO predicts that health insurance premiums to rise more slowly than it originally anticipated, reducing the cost of federal subsidies; and it now expects the law to reduce the country’s uninsured.
Who has "reading comprehension" problems ....??? YOU GUYS ARE LAUGHABLE!

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...rojections.pdf

"UPDATED BUDGET PROJECTIONS"

Haven't you guys learned to look below the headlines?

Crap, ask BT, he can see under sand dunes 6,000 miles away!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2015, 08:39 AM   #132
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not sure I've ever seen more words make less sense. You are really terrible at communication.
Just because it doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

BT is a perfect example of "lack of comprehension." You are #2 in line to him.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:19 AM   #133
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Just because it doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

BT is a perfect example of "lack of comprehension." You are #2 in line to him.
The goal of communication is for it to make sense to everyone, idiot. And don't you know how to mutli-quote or do you just like racking up posts?
Old 03-14-2015, 11:55 AM   #134
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who has "reading comprehension" problems ....??? YOU GUYS ARE LAUGHABLE!

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...rojections.pdf

"UPDATED BUDGET PROJECTIONS"

Haven't you guys learned to look below the headlines?

Crap, ask BT, he can see under sand dunes 6,000 miles away!!!!!!
The graph on page 20 of your link is the same graph that is in the link of post #1. What's the matter LL, you can't read graphs either?

From your link page 20

But when compared
year by year, CBO and JCT’s estimates of the net
budgetary impact of the ACA’s insurance coverage provisions
have decreased notably, on balance, over the past
five years (see Figure A-1).
In March 2010, CBO and JCT projected that the
insurance-related provisions of the ACA would cost the
federal government $710 billion from fiscal year 2015
through fiscal year 2019 (the last year of the 10-year
projection period used in 2010).
10 The most recent
projections indicate that the cost will be $506 billion for
that same period, a reduction of 29 percent. For 2019,
CBO and JCT originally projected that the net federal
cost of the insurance coverage provisions would be
$172 billion. The agencies currently project a cost of
$116 billion, which is $56 billion, or 33 percent, below
the original projection.

flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 10:27 AM   #135
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
McGovern was a liberal...
McGovern was honest. I will always support honesty over corruption.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women