Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60509
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41943
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #121
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Just watching you be "bottom-boy" with CBJ7, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Kinda hard to ignore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since you're "performing" in an open forum.

When is your new book "The cock whisperer" coming out?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #122
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's a sequel to his literary debut, "a DICK grows in Dixie."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
When is your new book "The cock whisperer" coming out?
That book is a social anthropology study still in progress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A publication date has not yet been set, but thank you for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's a sequel to his literary debut, "a DICK grows in Dixie."
That was an in depth biography about you, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, the publishers insisted on that title once they read about you and understood your true nature.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #124
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I love it. IBIdiot is so blinded with mindless (what kind would he have) rage that he keeps bumping the thread proclaiming him the "premiere" dipshit of ECCIE.

Keep it up, gay fuck doll wannabe!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #125
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054660925]That book is a social anthropology study still in progress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A publication date has not yet been set, but thank you for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior.

Don't try to push your deviant sexual behavior off on to me you cum gobbling retard. It is a book on your ability to deep throat cocks. In Bred Hank the cock whisperer ...
Old 12-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #126
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

This is all bullshit ...

Fact is, IDIdiot DID get the premiere Dipshit of the Year Award, back in 2012.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #127
Hero Zimmerman
BANNED

When will the dipshittery stop, Assup? Do you worship the admitted Zionist Vice Dipshit Biden as well?
Hero Zimmerman is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #128
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Humpty
Old 12-03-2013, 11:31 PM   #129
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Bumpty
Old 12-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #130
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I love it. IBIdiot is so blinded with mindless (what kind would he have) rage that he keeps bumping the thread proclaiming him the "premiere" dipshit of ECCIE.

Keep it up, gay fuck doll wannabe!
Oh, but you are so ignorantly wrong, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard! This thread "proclaims" and demonstrates you and CBJ7 to be the ignorantly retarded buffoons you are, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054646264&postcount=48

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054647603&postcount=74

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Don't try to push your deviant sexual behavior off on to me you cum gobbling retard. It is a book on your ability to deep throat cocks. In Bred Hank the cock whisperer ...
No body said you had to buy the book, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The post was merely meant to be instructive and inform your ignorant Ekim the Inbred Chimp ass that the book is a social anthropology study still in progress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A publication date has not yet been set, but thank you for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #131
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Actually, this isn't about you doctoring a page from the holy bible, er dictionary, though that certainly is part of it.

It's about reaffirming your status as the "premiere" dipshit on ECCIE, which as we all know, you were named in 2012. When the designation of Dipshit of the Year premiered, you were from and center on them red carpet, Corpy.

Your post absolutely reaffirms it.

As self proclaimed premier of dipshittery, I am leaning toward declaring 2014 the Year of the Idiot, with you atop the throne for another year in the slimelight.

I'm sure Whirly wouldn't mind.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, this isn't about you doctoring a page from the holy bible, er dictionary, though that certainly is part of it.

It's about reaffirming your status as the "premiere" dipshit on ECCIE, which as we all know, you were named in 2012. When the designation of Dipshit of the Year premiered, you were from and center on them red carpet, Corpy.

Your post absolutely reaffirms it.

As self proclaimed premier of dipshittery, I am leaning toward declaring 2014 the Year of the Idiot, with you atop the throne for another year in the slimelight.

I'm sure Whirly wouldn't mind.
Au contraire, you equivocating, cum-gobbling golem fucktard -- lest you forgot:

... and there's this recent evidence that you're still one of the reigning idiots, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

Old 12-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #133
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

That's not the original poll I posted and we all know it, "IBHung!"

Post the link to the official poll, asshole. I spent half of 2013 asking you to do it, but you continued to use this Doctored graphic... The same one you've had in your avatar since you got rid of the Prophylactic Man and the gay fuck doll.

I can't believe we have to go through this again with you, but if that's the show the people wanna see, then lace em up, liar.

Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Yaaawwwwnnnn Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Zzzzz...
Old 12-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's not the original poll I posted and we all know it, "IBHung!"

Post the link to the official poll, asshole. I spent half of 2013 asking you to do it, but you continued to use this Doctored graphic... The same one you've had in your avatar since you got rid of the Prophylactic Man and the gay fuck doll.

I can't believe we have to go through this again with you, but if that's the show the people wanna see, then lace em up, liar.

Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Yaaawwwwnnnn Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Zzzzz...
It was your ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard ass that was the write-in candidate, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and you won, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard!
Old 12-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #135
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Oh, but you are so ignorantly wrong, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard! This thread "proclaims" and demonstrates you and CBJ7 to be the ignorantly retarded buffoons you are, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

No body said you had to buy the book, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The post was merely meant to be instructive and inform your ignorant Ekim the Inbred Chimp ass that the book is a social anthropology study still in progress, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. A publication date has not yet been set, but thank you for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior.

I don't remember saying that I would purchase your book on cock whispering In Bred the cock gobbling man .Was just inquiring about the release date seeing you are so busy sucking cock for the research. In Bred the cock gobbling man.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women