Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-29-2020, 04:16 PM   #121
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You called me “Old Man” so don’t piss and moan when I give it back to you. But I guess I got under your skin by proving you wrong. Speaking of 2018, Republicans picked up seats in the Senate. That was historic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit...ord_of_midterm
Old man is not an insult. I call my father old man sometimes. I was sincere when I said I I hope you stay safe, because you're in an at risk demographic. You haven't proven me wrong, and you could never get under my skin, but I've have received a warning for saying less to you in the past than what you said to me in this thread, so I just want the moderators to be fair. I'm well aware of how the senate seats turned out, because the senate is ridiculously skewed towards the rural states. That doesn't change the fact that 9 million more americans voted for democrat senators than for republican senators in 2018. It was a referendum on Trump's performance, and the only real poll we've had since 2016.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:51 PM   #122
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I don’t have a serious problem with any of trumps decisions. You can play the blame game for days. What I do have a problem with is his moronic tweets and statements. Bragging about his “ratings”? Slamming the reporter who asked him what he had to say to a scared nation, bitching about the Michigan Gov, etc, etc, etc...you can go on forever.
He’s the worst public speaking president I can remember. Shut up and let Pence and the experts talk.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:52 PM   #123
gman44

Encounters: 203

Please leave the insults off the board

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Old 03-29-2020, 05:02 PM   #124
Guest042522
Account Disabled

User ID: 498265

Old 03-29-2020, 05:17 PM   #125
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post

what a load of crap from the times lol

seems to me that trump is listening to the fine doctor ppretty strongly if you happened to listen to his news conference today
Old 03-30-2020, 10:28 AM   #126
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
what a load of crap from the times lol

seems to me that trump is listening to the fine doctor ppretty strongly if you happened to listen to his news conference today
He is to an extent now. I'll give him credit for yesterdays announcement, but he wasn't listening to the experts for at least six weeks after he was briefed about the potential severity of this back in January. That's time that you don't get back when dealing with something like this.

I'm also not sure why he's tweeting about his television ratings or why people thought that it was a good thing for such a petty man to be president.
Old 03-30-2020, 01:47 PM   #127
chizzy
Premium Access

Call him whatever you like, but joe biden is probably dumbest moron I have ever seen have the chance to be president.
Old 03-30-2020, 01:50 PM   #128
Chase7
Valued Poster

Some just can't get over "President Trump" no more explanation.

I'll say thank goodness we don't have President Clinton.

Thank you President Trump
Old 03-30-2020, 02:30 PM   #129
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
He is to an extent now. I'll give him credit for yesterdays announcement, but he wasn't listening to the experts for at least six weeks after he was briefed about the potential severity of this back in January. That's time that you don't get back when dealing with something like this.
There you go again with your lies. Dr Fauci has publicly stated that President Trump has listened to and followed his advice throughout. So all you are doing is spreading more liberal lies and bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I'm also not sure why he's tweeting about his television ratings or why people thought that it was a good thing for such a petty man to be president.
He mentioned them because they have become so effective at getting the word out to the American public - unfiltered. And the media where upset about that with some advocating that the press briefings not be shown live - so the media could decide what they wanted the public to hear.

And it was a good thing he was elected because we would be in a world of hurt with Dipshit Hillary. Trump tells you like it is. You always know where he stands on an issue. He isn't a politician - instead he gets things done. He follows through on his promises. He is not afraid to fight back which drives liberals like you and the media crazy. Sure he has a huge ego but people knew that going in. Deal with it
Old 03-30-2020, 02:33 PM   #130
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Call him whatever you like, but joe biden is probably dumbest moron I have ever seen have the chance to be president.
He seems to be slowing down a bit these days, but I never heard him say that there were airplanes in the revolutionary war, or that he was gonna build a border wall in colorado. I think Trump has earned that distinction.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:40 PM   #131
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
There you go again with your lies. Dr Fauci has publicly stated that President Trump has listened to and followed his advice throughout. So all you are doing is spreading more liberal lies and bullshit

He mentioned them because they have become so effective at getting the word out to the American public - unfiltered. And the media where upset about that with some advocating that the press briefings not be shown live - so the media could decide what they wanted the public to hear.

And it was a good thing he was elected because we would be in a world of hurt with Dipshit Hillary. Trump tells you like it is. You always know where he stands on an issue. He isn't a politician - instead he gets things done. He follows through on his promises. He is not afraid to fight back which drives liberals like you and the media crazy. Sure he has a huge ego but people knew that going in. Deal with it
Quite Ironic that you're calling me a liar. I can guarantee that Fauci did not tell Trump that it would be prudent to "open the country back up" by easter. I can also assure you that Fauci didn't agree with all of these lies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NezEbDx4B9A Fauci is a smart man, and he will say what he needs to, and also omit what he needs to, in order to stroke Trump's fragile ego, so that he doesn't get fired. He knows that we're all fucked if it's left up to Trump, Pence, and Kushner.

His fragile ego is also why he felt the need to tweet about television ratings.
Old 03-30-2020, 03:47 PM   #132
chizzy
Premium Access

I could list all the dumb shit things biden has said and done but I'm afraid I would use ten pages for this thread
He is a moron. Who asks a man in a wheelchair who is paralyzed to stand up and take a bow.... oh and biden is a closet racist to boot
Old 03-30-2020, 04:23 PM   #133
NiceGuyinBV
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Well the thread topic says Coronavirus so getting back in topic my question is to fuck or not fuck that is the question? Also receiving head and blasting cum in her mouth or I her face! What’s the real chance of getting infected and getting COVID-19 if you don’t kiss or doing and DATY? Oh and sadly no rimming receiving or giving!!
Old 03-30-2020, 04:27 PM   #134
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuyinBV View Post
Well the thread topic says Coronavirus so getting back in topic my question is to fuck or not fuck that is the question? Also receiving head and blasting cum in her mouth or I her face! What’s the real chance of getting infected and getting COVID-19 if you don’t kiss or doing and DATY? Oh and sadly no rimming receiving or giving!!
get a blow job.........fuck her doggie
go ahead and daty......

stay the fuck away from kissing lol

I havent heard one thing about this being transfered via any means other than droplets which enter your mouth,nose or eyes
not your pecker
Old 03-30-2020, 05:15 PM   #135
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

It’s a shame people have to play the blame game during a crisis like this. The virus is now in 150 counties. I don’t think anyone was truly “ready” for it. It’s great to see our country pull together and do some amazing things in a short period of time. We’ll get thru it. The numbers will fall where they may. A lot of people are working their asses of to beat the virus. I choose to applaud them than point fingers.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women