Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48303
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #121
bigfatTim
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
So what your saying is it is a black and white issue?

I see the client get arrested in the parking lot outside his room, but do not call to cancel. Nc/NS?

Wife calls from her cell threatening to call LE for seeing her husband right now at the Plaza Hotel.(where I am) Do I call his cell and cancel? Nc/NS?

You give me 3 references, I tell you that you had 2 go aheads and "Ashlyn" hasn't responded but with the 2 good recent plus other information we can meet today at 2. At 1:45 I get an email from Ashlyn stating you robbed and beat her last week. Ashlyn has 100+stellar reviews and is a respected community member. Do I call and cancel so you can wait outside the hotel and follow me home to my kids?

These are just a few examples of issues ladies deal with daily. You tell me exactly what to do in these situations in which everyone is happy and safe. BTW, you have 5 minutes to make and execute your decision and no do overs . Be careful your decision will be picked apart for days by strangers (with half the story) across the entire country. P.s. you must keep them happy too!

Please excuse any typos, posted with my phone.
Bristol I'm sorry! You are 100% correct. Your points have validity and merit. You have changed my mind. As a perfect stranger I shouldn't have judged you. Thanks for showing me a different perspective
Old 04-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #122
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Whether the folks are from KC or TX, it doesn't matter. Common courtesy is a lost art form in this business on both parts....providers and hobbyists.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #123
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Jumping to conclusions however is alive and well as an art form.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #124
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Excuses are like assholes........everyone has one.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #125
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Dang...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Excuses are like assholes........everyone has one.
Man..never heard that one before, hang on a minute so I can write it down so I don't forget....kinda lame Dude..

Old 04-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #126
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default And now we know..

Quote:

I see the client get arrested in the parking lot outside his room, but do not call to cancel. Nc/NS?

Wife calls from her cell threatening to call LE for seeing her husband right now at the Plaza Hotel.(where I am) Do I call his cell and cancel? Nc/NS?

You give me 3 references, I tell you that you had 2 go aheads and "Ashlyn" hasn't responded but with the 2 good recent plus other information we can meet today at 2. At 1:45 I get an email from Ashlyn stating you robbed and beat her last week. Ashlyn has 100+stellar reviews and is a respected community member. Do I call and cancel so you can wait outside the hotel and follow me home to my kids?

These are just a few examples of issues ladies deal with daily. You tell me exactly what to do in these situations in which everyone is happy and safe. BTW, you have 5 minutes to make and execute your decision and no do overs . Be careful your decision will be picked apart for days by strangers (with half the story) across the entire country. P.s. you must keep them happy too!

The rest of the story...Have I mentioned lately that I feel very strongly that it's time to MOVE ON...
Old 04-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #127
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatTim View Post
Bristol I'm sorry! You are 100% correct. Your points have validity and merit. You have changed my mind. As a perfect stranger I shouldn't have judged you. Thanks for showing me a different perspective
big "whatever", You haven't been on the board long enough or part of this discussion at all. What conclusion did you change your mind from and how did you reach it? Or is this a secondary handle?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #128
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
Are you saying to have disregard for common courtesies is okay?
Let me try to put this into words maybe even you, who are rarely courteous, can understand; this isn't tea with the queen, it's fucks for bucks! Different rules apply! Was that simple enough for you?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #129
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Are you saying one of these things happened? You're still blind. Are there situations where a call back to cancel wouldn't be warranted, absolutely. The people here are sticking to calling it a NC/NS because YOU HAVEN'T SAID A DAMN THING ABOUT WHY YOU CHOSE NOT TO CALL. So, either keep quiet with your "we agree to disagree" comments and suck up the criticism, or you tell your side and justify to us that it wasn't a NC/NS. Period.

Quote:

Old 04-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #130
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Just a thought...

Wakeup, neither Bristol nor any other girl needs to justify any of their actions or inactions to you or anyone else....nice drive-by though!
Old 04-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #131
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

We don't? Your words Scorp, you said we don't have to justify our actions. So its OK for the following actions from a provider to do then:

1. NC/NS
2. NC/NS after you shell out money for a hotel room
3. NC/NS after you've used up a good excuse from work or your SO
4. bait n' switch
5. perform poorly
6. cash n' dash

Did I forget anything?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #132
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Anyone that has been around for a while has been NC/NS for NO reason, I think what B was trying to say is that she had a reason and can't/won't state it. I happen to believe her from the hobby, because I know her, but everyone has to make up their own minds (take this thread and all the others, including her reviews into mind).

I wish the fucktard d-bags from Texas would skip back home. For fuck's sake, 4-6000 posts, with nothing constructive to say, seriously? I'm from Texas and you embarrass me, all true gentleman and the great state of Texas.

I think most of us in KC would agree...please go home. I really do feel sorry for you if you have nothing more in your lives than to fight on a hooker board. Sounds like a lonely and miserable life to me.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:42 PM   #133
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Are you saying one of these things happened? You're still blind. Are there situations where a call back to cancel wouldn't be warranted, absolutely. The people here are sticking to calling it a NC/NS because YOU HAVEN'T SAID A DAMN THING ABOUT WHY YOU CHOSE NOT TO CALL. So, either keep quiet with your "we agree to disagree" comments and suck up the criticism, or you tell your side and justify to us that it wasn't a NC/NS. Period.
How do you know that one of her explanations did not apply? When will you be satisfied..when the op is BBQ'd? The op has left the building...I'd go get him but I hear-tell he is in a safe house at the moment..
Old 04-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #134
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Did I forget anything?
You rarely, if ever, forget anything because you always have the facts!

Old 04-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #135
bigfatTim
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
big "whatever", You haven't been on the board long enough or part of this discussion at all. What conclusion did you change your mind from and how did you reach it? Or is this a secondary handle?
your right I did just join the site but that doesn't mean I cannot post my opinion. Hell I didn't know this existed. I've been messing around with backpage and TER. Just recently have I expanded my hobbyism outside of the Columbia area. As far as what changed my mind was terror. We don't have the quantity (nor quality )of providers as compared to the metro cities so the thought of one of these scenarios didn't cross. Plus the downright truth is why should I care. I guess I just got caught up in the mob mentality. How many times has a hobbyist nc/ns a provider? Do they post those guys here? Answer: I don't know but I do know people are entitled to their opinions, sexual preference,and business decisions. There could be a million reasons why she did what she but why should she be obligated to tell the world? I mean c'mon this is a wonderful and horrific hobby. We are people who either pay for sex or get paid, probably not a qualified group to cast stones. As far as a secondary handle? I will be happy to provide any information to validate who I am. My handle says it all just PM me.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women