Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41513
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #121
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
I do not have time to read all these post right now, it has been another 14 hour day on duty......short day really. Anyway like I said I will go back and read everything later on, but since I was there (in Iraq) and at Ground Zero...... and I had friends who wont ever be coming home....I have the right to say what I think without reading every single post........

1) Not sure if it there was or was not WMD or if it was moved out of the contry.....but EVERY INTELL AGENCY IN THE WORLD.....EVERY ONE OF THEM......all said SD had WMD.....could EVERYONE of them be wrong????? some thing to thing about......

2) SD NEEDED the world to beleive that he had WMD so he could keep other powers in check, like SA and Iran from kicking his ass out......HE was all about power

3) After 3,000 people were killed on 9/11.........(and if you are one of those that say this is all fake you are a stupid A hole)......the USA was in no mood to play games with anyone........Bush's best line.....either you are with us or you are not......or something like that......he laid down the markers and put the rest of the world on notice just like FDR did on DEC 8th 1941.......and it worked for a long time, till we got bogged down in Iraq, becuse the VP and Rummy.....screwed up the after combat phase.....totaly screwed it up big time................whoes idea was it to fire a 1 million strong Iraqi army......and send them away with NO JOB...NO MONEY...NOTHING........we were asking for trouble and we got it..big time

4) SD had to go.....when the histroy books are written in 10-20 years it will show that he, his sons, his party killed a million of his own people..........and someone had to stop him and that was us. Not only was teh US Air Force flying cover over 2/3 of the country......and getting shot at EVERY DAY FOR YEARS after the 1991 Gulf War......it was only a matter of time before the Iraqis got lucky....then what would have occured?...........SD HAD TO GO!

For those of you who say we are not the worlds police force......you are wrong, WE ARE.....despite the bad ecom. we are in.....we are still the strongest, biggest, most powerful Country in the world, where 1000's seek to leagly come here EVERY year....to say nothing of the 1000s who are willing to DIE for a better life here......they risk EVERYTHING to come live here......where else do people do that?....NO WHERE!

sure we have a lot of issue, but we are still the BEST Country the world has every seen.....and with that title goes responsibility to help others.

Should we help our own, of course we should and we do........with all the federal programs for those that have nothing or are down on there luck.....we DO HELP OUR OWN.......EVERY DAY!

OK my three cents...........
Great post! Thank you for your service.

The Dims were almost all on board when we went into Iraq. Just about everyone was convinced that Saddam had WMD's. Clinton's CIA director George Tenet, that Bush foolishly kept, said that it was a "slam dunk" that Iraq had WMD's. It was despicable the way the Dims pretended that Bush lied to get us into Iraq. All that blood for oil talk was nonsense.

You're right about us being the world's police force. The world has been damn lucky to have us. If we really wanted to take over the world, as so many liberals seem to think, we could have done exactly that after WWII; we had nukes and no one else did.

It looks like America is going to be forced to downsize it's military due to the fact that we are going bankrupt. It's likely that China will emerge as the world's only superpower in our absense. The world will soon wish they had America to come to the rescue.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #122
CJ7
Valued Poster

the intel passed on by the cia in 02 came from eyes and ears on the ground, then and there. Not from report years later.

timeline timeline timeline
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #123
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Yes, they were wrong -- not lying.

You ever see Gran Torino with Cint playing Walt Kowalski?

Everybody that believed that Saddam had WMD's was like those idiots at the end of the movie that believed that Walt was reaching for a gun.

People believe WTF they want to believe and then fill in the rational when they are wrong.

Would you transport all your men waiting to invade Iraq right next to their border ....if you really thought they had WMD's?

Bush wanted to invade Iraq because they had switched from the Petro Dollar to the Euro. He heard what he wanted to hear. If you read up on the subject, they (the admin) disregarded any intel that said he did not have WMD's.

That fuck up will cost us for decades.....and nobody's head rolled for the huge mistake. Just like Snow was fired when he went aganist Bush and said the tax cuts plus the war was going to create a huge deficit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #124
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, this is one of the rare occasions that WTF gets it right. We should encourage him!

Atta Boy, WTF!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:04 PM   #125
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, this is one of the rare occasions that WTF gets it right. We should encourage him!

Atta Boy, WTF!
I am starting to doubt myself if you agree with me!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #126
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Entering reality can be scary, but it's worth it!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You ever see Gran Torino with Cint playing Walt Kowalski?

Everybody that believed that Saddam had WMD's was like those idiots at the end of the movie that believed that Walt was reaching for a gun.
A fair example. Such incidents occur regularly where a policeman mistakes the intent of a suspect and the suspect dies -- it happens. To say it can't happen at a national level is to deny history, e.g., the U.S. was surprised at Pearl Harbor. The Carter administration was surprised when Iranians overthrew the shah and took American diplomats hostage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the intel passed on by the cia in 02 came from eyes and ears on the ground, then and there. Not from report years later.

timeline timeline timeline
Again, the MAJORITY of the intel available indicated Saddam had WMD. Your opinion has not established otherwise. The Butler Report and the WMD Commission investigated the operational intel, and found that the intel supported Saddam having WMD. You have not proved otherwise. The men and women working on the Butler Report and the WMD Commission are more knowledgeable than you, and your opinion doesn't carry any weight.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #128
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
A fair example. Such incidents occur regularly where a policeman mistakes the intent of a suspect and the suspect dies -- it happens. To say it can't happen at a national level is to deny history, e.g., the U.S. was surprised at Pearl Harbor. The Carter administration was surprised when Iranians overthrew the shah and took American diplomats hostage.

Again, the MAJORITY of the intel available indicated Saddam had WMD. Your opinion has not established otherwise. The Butler Report and the WMD Commission investigated the operational intel, and found that the intel supported Saddam having WMD. You have not proved otherwise. The men and women working on the Butler report and the WMD Commission are more knowledgeable than you, and your opinion doesn't carry any weight.
If Saddam was running a bluff to convince the world that he had WMD's, when did not. If America invaded Iraq because we believed his bluff, then it was suicide by cop.

In a suicide by cop scenario, the police officer is not to blame. If someone points an unloaded gun at a police officer, the officer has every right to shoot the person pointing the unloaded gun at him. He has to assume the gun is loaded. America is not to blame for calling Saddam's bluff, if that's what it was.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If Saddam was running a bluff to convince the world that he had WMD's, when did not. If America invaded Iraq because we believed his bluff, then it was suicide by cop.

In a suicide by cop scenario, the police officer is not to blame. If someone points an unloaded gun at a police officer, the officer has every right to shoot the person pointing the unloaded gun at him. He has to assume the gun is loaded. America is not to blame for calling Saddam's bluff, if that's what it was.
+1 I almost posted the "death by cop" scenario to exemplify my point, but I believed WTF would never accept it as a legitimate example: so I didn't use it. Then voilà! WTF opens the door.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #130
CJ7
Valued Poster

bulff smuff ... the UN and the CIA quelled any bluffs ... Bush knew.

The End.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
bulff smuff ... the UN and the CIA quelled any bluffs ... Bush knew.

The End.
The CIA admitted it fucked up and provided bad intel, and findings of the WMD Commission and the Butler Report supports that contention. On the other hand, your opinion means nothing, CBJ7.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #132
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
People believe WTF they want to believe and then fill in the rational when they are wrong.
And in case you needed proof...

Quote:

Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #133
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
+1 I almost posted the "death by cop" scenario to exemplify my point, but I believed WTF would never accept it as a legitimate example: so I didn't use it. Then voilà! WTF opens the door.
There are smart cops and dumb cops...the dumb and inexperienced fall for the Death by Cop Crapola.

In this regard it is cover. Saddam was reaching for a Euro instead of a Dollar, that is why he was shot. It had nothing to do with WMD's. That is as COG would say, "A STRAWMAN!''

History will not be kind to the folks that make the wrong choice when a nation was watching. Bush will go down as a bassackwards Neville Chamberlain...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #134
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

No America is not to blame, Bush is to blame. He led you there. The reason I blame him is that nobody's head (in this country IB!) rolled after the fuck up was exposed.

Kinda like the Holder deal. Somebody's head shoulda rolled..If not somebody under Holder , then Holder, if not Holder then Obama. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #135
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Entering reality can be scary, but it's worth it!

Reality is overrated; it's just a crutch for people who can't deal with hard drugs.

PS
Only kidding. I don't advocate drug use!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women