Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35920
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #121
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Rachel Jeantel's testimony confirms Zimmerman's version by having Martin turning and confronting Zimmerman. The only real discrepancy relates to who threw the first punch. Jeantel testified she thought Zimmerman attacked Martin. Zimmerman claims vice versa. Only Zimmerman really knows the truth, but as related above, IMO, Zimmerman never meant to physically confront Martin. He could have done that on a lighted street from the safety of his truck. All Zimmerman wanted to do, IMO, was keep Martin in his LOS until the police arrived; hence, it's illogical to presume Zimmerman called the police and then hunted down, confronted and shot a young man in cold blood. What makes more sense, hypothetically, is that Martin went out for a "smoke" using a trip to the store as an excuse to go outside on a cold, rainy night, and then he became paranoid when a "creepy-@ss cr@cker" began following him. Of course, no h3rb was found on Martin or in the vicinity of the event, but it was in his system. The potency of the h3rb in his system is in question, because the blood sample, per testimony, was contaminated.

The other witnesses all substantiate what Zimmerman said regarding the "ground and pound" event. Zimmerman's wounds substantiate his story. One neighbor, Good: a witness before the shooting, testified that Zimmerman was on the bottom, on his back, screaming for help. Zimmerman said he did that. Another neighbor witness, a female: after the shot, testified she saw Zimmerman on top of Martin who was laying face down. Zimmerman said that after shooting Martin, Martin either fell or rolled off Zimmerman who then rolled onto Martin's back and splayed Martin's arms and checked Martin's hands for a weapon (Zimmerman probably saw Martin with a phone in his hand earlier: definitely not a weapon. No other weapon was found.).

Using Good's testimony, there really wasn't enough time for Zimmerman and Martin to stop fighting, stand-up and go through the scenario you describe. Forensic evidence supports Zimmerman's version that he was on his back, on the ground, and Martin was straddling him in a manner that placed their torsos in a parallel position and with Martin's sweatshirts draping downward and away from his body.

CBJ7, you conveniently fail to mention how O'Mara descredited the prosecutor's version using the same dummy.
you completely forget the order of the demonstration ... defense first

poor IB

oh look O'mara is discrediting the prosecutor by blocking Zims gun with his leg and body while he shows the jury how the kid can punch

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #122
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If you can't fight stay in the truck...That's what you would have done? Right IB...
Yield and retreat is a true liberal's response to that problem; hence, more characteristic to your ilk. So, no.

Prosecutor De la Rionda actually had one thing right. Zimmerman should have confronted Martin on the street, in the light, but that presupposes that Zimmerman would have accepted Martin's replies as truth. Zimmerman might have insisted that Martin stand fast until the police arrived, and it's highly likely that Martin would have refused: especially if he was carrying contraband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
you completely forget the order of the demonstration ... defense first

poor IB
You're a moron, CBJ7. O'Mara discredited the prosecutor on redirect using the prosecutor's dummy, dummy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #123
CJOHN
BANNED

Did someone say us spy agency... lmao

Fix it

Us try too steal agency... lmao
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #124
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053367070]Yield and retreat is a true liberal's response to that problem; hence, more characteristic to your ilk. So, no.

How should I know I called your chickenshit ass out last year and have yet to hear from you. Is your response to duck and cover?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1053372392]
Quote:
Yield and retreat is a true liberal's response to that problem; hence, more characteristic to your ilk. So, no.

How should I know I called your chickenshit ass out last year and have yet to hear from you. Is your response to duck and cover?
No "duck and cover" about it, Ekim the Inbred. Your question was answered, and your ignorant, inbred ass actually reposted the answer. If your ignorant, inbred ass doesn't comprehend the answer, suffice it to say, you're an ignorant inbred jackass that cannot read, Ekim the Inbred.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #126
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1053372392]
Quote:

Run and hide is more like it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #127
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053372531]
Quote:
No "duck and cover" about it, Ekim the Inbred. Your question was answered, and your ignorant, inbred ass actually reposted the answer. If your ignorant, inbred ass doesn't comprehend the answer, suffice it to say, you're an ignorant inbred jackass that cannot read, Ekim the Inbred.

I didn't ask a question you chickenshit promised to kick your stupid ass because you were making fun of the patriot guard. duck and cover you and the Zman are a pair of chickenshits. You are so fucking stupid can't even spell.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #128
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Prosecutor De la Rionda actually had one thing right. Zimmerman should have confronted Martin on the street, in the light, but that presupposes that ....
... crooks regularly seek out well-lit areas to engage in their "trade" so they ..

.... can be confronted.

Why DO police carry flashlights when they exit their patrol unit at night?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... crooks regularly seek out well-lit areas to engage in their "trade" so they ..

.... can be confronted.

Why DO police carry flashlights when they exit their patrol unit at night?
Police flashlights double as heavy clubs which are good for subduing recalcitrant "suspects".

According to Zimmerman, Martin backtracked and circumnavigated Zimmerman's vehicle in an area that was better lit than the sidewalk area running between the townhouses. That's where Zimmerman should have confronted Martin -- under street lights -- but he didn't. That, IMO, is reason to believe that Zimmerman never had any intention of confronting Martin alone, in the dark.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #130
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Recalcitrant... LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #131
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Zimmerman should walk; but he won't .

Life long Democrat Judge Nelson has taken her cue from Obama who teed the Zimmerman case up to be a test of racial tolerance in America.

Nelson has done everything she can to handcuff the Defense; the jury won't risk riots in Florida, they will convict. Despite the overwhelming evidence that a NOT GUILTY jury is required.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I didn't ask a question you chickenshit promised to kick your stupid ass because you were making fun of the patriot guard. duck and cover you and the Zman are a pair of chickenshits. You are so fucking stupid can't even spell.
Ekim the Inbred, you seem to be saying you are a poor, misunderstood, little hayseed inbred. However, your message is completely confounded by your ignorance of grammar and your inability to construct a proper sentence. Hence, Ekim the Inbred, you have absolutely no credibility when you attempt to define someone else as "stupid".
Old 07-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #133
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Zimmerman should walk; but he won't .

Life long Democrat Judge Nelson has taken her cue from Obama who teed the Zimmerman case up to be a test of racial tolerance in America.

Nelson has done everything she can to handcuff the Defense; the jury won't risk riots in Florida, they will convict. Despite the overwhelming evidence that a NOT GUILTY jury is required.
There is no overwhelming evidence either way. Only in the mind of the 80% or so of the populous--and 99% on here--who didn't need no stinking trial or facts. And as always you are the worst or the worst. You piss into every well you pass, tossing hate and political bullshit. Acquittal is ONLY possible because of the right thinking jury. Conviction is ONLY possible because it is fixed.

Typical DizzyBoy hatemongering. But then we expect nothing else.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #134
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred, you seem to be saying you are a poor, misunderstood, little hayseed inbred. However, your message is completely confounded by your ignorance of grammar and your inability to construct a proper sentence. Hence, Ekim the Inbred, you have absolutely no credibility when you attempt to define someone else as "stupid".

duck and cover chickenshit...it is your mo..
Old 07-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
duck and cover chickenshit...it is your mo..
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053...&postcount=132

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women