Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #121
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
^Where did all that come from?

It's well stated and all true, just wondering where it came from....
LOL, was kind of wondering the same thing... Maybe the whole 'companionship' stuff?
Old 12-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #122
John Peace
BANNED

Quote:
^Where did all that come from?

It's well stated and all true, just wondering where it came from....
Something that's been on my mind and also personal experience.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:02 PM   #123
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

That's cool, just seem to come outta left field....
Old 12-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #124
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I prefer her unbiased attitude as well in that sense.
Compatability is a term used so loosely in this industry... As providers I always thought we were obligated to do the best that we could to be "compatible" to everyone who wants to see us (to an extent). This is a "service" after all.
At least someone understands what I am saying damn...Your there for them they came to see you because they like something about you so your suppose to be able to adapt to any situation.. In which I can do if you only see people your compatible with then its like your limiting yourself and your buisness... I can adapt myself to any situation and if I dont like you I can make it seem like I like you for the time we are allowed.. People take this hobby way to serious just like this board.. Do you think strippers only dance for sexy guys hell no its not about compatibilty its about what were here to do and thats give a man a good time..
Old 12-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #125
Guest042413
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are only obligated if you agree by making the appointment and going through with the session. But even then if someone arrives and you know instantly for whatever reason that it will not be in your best interest to go through with it then you are not obligated to go through with the session.

Yes this is a business but it is a business like no other and everyone runs their business the way they see fit. Some want to genuwinely enjoy themselves along with the client and some only care that their clients are happy even at the expense of themselves and that is their choice and I can respect that. I think that the ladies that are more themselves whether they are on here or with a client are more likely to never lose themselves as a person. I would rather a gal turn me away than feel obligated to go through with a session with me because she feels obligated to go through with it, but that's just me
I never turn down a client ever because I feel I can provide to his needs regardless of the situation.. Your basically saying turn down a client for what she sees so Im guessing by his looks... Were not trying to date you I dont care how you look as long as your have respect for me and you... If you dont see him then someone else will and I rather see him than send him to the next hooker when he could have been a great regular..

Thank you. And just FYI, When you are successful, you never feel obligated to do ANYTHING in this business. More interests will come in and regs will be there.

xoxo,
Z _______________

I am successful and I do have alot of regulars so Im not obligated its my job so therefore I see everyone... I sometimes wonder if yall select providers have a mind that cant accept what it is you do for a living so you do the compatible thing? Im just asking dont go krazy on me... I dont think about what I do is bad as for in the beg I was having problems but now I could careless Im a proud hooktard who has enemys which they can all kiss my ass and Im not fake in a session its all me smartass and all at times and I still get repeat so I know Im worthy of a session...
Old 12-11-2011, 11:07 AM   #126
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking

Old 12-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #127
Liliana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110314
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post

I am successful and I do have alot of regulars so Im not obligated its my job so therefore I see everyone... I sometimes wonder if yall select providers have a mind that cant accept what it is you do for a living so you do the compatible thing? Im just asking dont go krazy on me... I dont think about what I do is bad as for in the beg I was having problems but now I could careless Im a proud hooktard who has enemys which they can all kiss my ass and Im not fake in a session its all me smartass and all at times and I still get repeat so I know Im worthy of a session...
I can't speak for the rest but I'm proud of what I do. No shame here.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:43 AM   #128
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

No need for popcorn....

She has her opinion and I have mine. Some agree with her and some agree with me. We are both mature and can have a discussion without it getting out of hand

Olivia are you a ymmv provider? Just curious....
Old 12-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #129
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
My dear leave the bs at the door when in conversation with me, please. Just do us all that small favor. As a companion, I am selective because I want to have a good time and I want my client to have a good time. for example: a guy contacted me last week wanting me to beat him up and I declined. He was willing to pay me $1,200. I could not do it. If I were all about the money then of course but I am not dominant and will never pretend to be.
My clients are smart men. They are also older and have the ability to spot bs right away. O livia, anyone that reads my reviews know that I love my work. Don't try to throw others under the bus when pinned on the wall. Your argument is most ridiculous.
I can tell from your way of saying and doing things that you don't book many multi hour sessions. It is telling and please no offense I rather discuss with someone that makes sense and has at least a tiny bit of class. So you see everyone, good for you. I customize my sessions to fit my client's taste. Every man is different. My business model is based on compatibility. Another example: I don't do anal so I won't see someone that is looking for greek. Do you get it now?

xoxoxo,
Zarah
Old 12-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #130
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No need for popcorn....

She has her opinion and I have mine. Some agree with her and some agree with me. We are both mature and can have a discussion without it getting out of hand

Hopefully now she will get it. unless she has an invincible hole.

Xoxo,
Zarah
Old 12-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #131
Guest042413
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
My dear leave the bs at the door when in conversation with me, please. Just do us all that small favor. As a companion, I am selective because I want to have a good time and I want my client to have a good time. for example: a guy contacted me last week wanting me to beat him up and I declined. He was willing to pay me $1,200. I could not do it. If I were all about the money then of course but I am not dominant and will never pretend to be.
My clients are smart men. They are also older and have the ability to spot bs right away. O livia, anyone that reads my reviews know that I love my work. Don't try to throw others under the bus when pinned on the wall. Your argument is most ridiculous.
I can tell from your way of saying and doing things that you don't book many multi hour sessions. It is telling and please no offense I rather discuss with someone that makes sense and has at least a tiny bit of class. So you see everyone, good for you. I customize my sessions to fit my client's taste. Every man is different. My business model is based on compatibility. Another example: I don't do anal so I won't see someone that is looking for greek. Do you get it now?

xoxoxo,
Zarah
Well no one has come to me asking anything I dont do since its stated on my showcase p411 and reviews.... I have nothing more to say to you before I get in trouble...
Old 12-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #132
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking This is why...

Quote:
No need for popcorn....

EA, the popcom was for Z. Just fyi. And, I was correct...ahem!
(...I really think we are twins from a diff galaxy)
Thanks twin, we agree on NOTHING (well for the most part).
Old 12-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #133
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Olivia,

Have a lovely day darling.

Xoxo,
Z
Old 12-11-2011, 12:05 PM   #134
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I don't think you'll get in trouble Olivia, as long as we all refrain from insults then you should still be able to speak your mind
Old 12-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #135
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
EA, the popcom was for Z. Just fyi. And, I was correct...ahem!

Thanks twin, we agree on NOTHING (well for the most part).
Hahahahaha. Muahs

Xoxo
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women