Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2020, 04:25 PM   #121
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Being alert is... well...boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
Elections have consequences...Charlottesville for one has me very alert.

Now, try studying it.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:12 PM   #122
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

There it is folks. In a nutsell. +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Like it or not Bloomberg is the alternative the Clinton wing of the party is counting on. They are the neo-liberal/neo-conservative wing which wants open borders, un-regulated trade, and give aways to the Chinese as along as GM and Apple can make money off of them. They want to repeal the 2nd Amendment, make eating sugary drinks a crime, and restore the ban on incandescent light bulbs!

Most Democratic voters want Sanders. The billionaire class of Dems which the Clintons lead are scared to death of this. These people make their fortunes doing business with the Chinese, the Mexicans, want more wars like in Iran or even Russia to prop up the stock values of the defense contractors.

Bloomberg can easily be the nominee. All they have to do is rig some super delegates the way they've rigged the debate qualifications which they've already done.

He's their billionaire, and they are relying on him to open up free trade and open borders again, not to mention the additional little wars they would love to have.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:09 PM   #123
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Seeing whereas you are such a copy-pasta pony soldier, feel free to post the link - to that exact quote. Because, and it could just be me (but it ain't), the AA insertion would tend to appear as if it may have come from your own racist-like thought patterns. Pony up.
What is copy-pasta?
And what quote exactly are you referring to since there was not one in the posting of mine that you have linked?
Because if that is it (quote) than it is just you.

BUT before I can respond, you must clarify what you think/assume the specific connotation "AA" is.

AND address the prior question on the table, ellen: when is Mexico paying for the Wall? Need a link showing the legislation that is enacting it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:15 PM   #124
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm saying it absolutely does. The person that would say or write that down seems clearly racist. ...
GREAT! Glad you agree with me. I had to put it specifically in print so as people know exactly what point I was saying about trump. And if you google trump shithole countries you have everything you need that shows what i'm referencing and you *absolutely* agree to. The rest is trival.

EXCEPT when is Mexico paying for the Wall?

I swear you love hearing that to be reminded trump is a liar since you won't answer it. I don't mind typing it ad naseum.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:24 PM   #125
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I got it now. You are saying that GEPOTUS reached across party lines to pass and then sign prison reform. Nice! What a deal maker and inclusive steward he is for our country. Thanks for the insight.
Let's review the FACTS. I'm assuming that only a simple majority in the Senate was needed in order to pass the bill.

When the Senate approved the bill there were 51 Republicans and 49 Democrats in office. All 49 Democrats were solidly behind the bill and Trump DID NOTHING to reach across the aisle since support was already there from Democrats. Of the 51 Republican Senators, 12 voted against it, meaning Trump only had to convince 2 others out of 39 to support the bill in order to get it passed.

There was no reaching across party lines by Trump. GOT IT????
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:26 PM   #126
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
There it is folks. In a nutsell. +1
IF you believe his ridiulous rhetoric you are not as smart as I give you credit for being.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:56 PM   #127
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
IF you believe his ridiulous rhetoric you are not as smart as I give you credit for being.
*pb keeps mouth shut*
Old 02-14-2020, 03:44 AM   #128
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default I can googlize all day long too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...I had to put it specifically in print ..

That is what I surmised back at square one. [You] inserted the "AA's" into a generalized statement, which was never really technically verified, BTW, to create an agenda that exists in [your] mind. Then, somewhat ironically, you claim I didn't quote where it came from, in spite of embedding your and yours alone, exact quote. Then you go on to claim that "AA's" was never defined, by you, in your own screed no less. As to anything else in your above referenced post: who gives a flip what you want??
Old 02-14-2020, 08:40 AM   #129
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Today's program brought to you by the number 2...

Quote:
...Trump only had to convince 2 others out of 39 to support the bill in order to get it passed.

There was no reaching across party lines by Trump. GOT IT????

Reaching across party lines, even a little bit, would be considered bipartisan by most. Recall that the prefix 'bi' would mean two. Or is there some new or imaginary number that constitutes bipartisan?
Anyway, your saying "...Trump only had to convince 2 others..." seems to leave a couple questions on the table: So it was bipartisan you say? Was the impeachment hoax bipartisan in House and then Senate? Because my ol' fuzzy memory vaguely recalls that: In May 2018 and March 2019, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi opposed impeachment, warning it must be bipartisan or it would be horribly divisive. Seeing whereas one is less than two, was ol' Mittens casting a vote in the Senate for one of the articals of the impeachment hoxx making the vote bipartisan?

Today's program brought to you by the number 2. GOT IT????
Old 02-14-2020, 09:16 AM   #130
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Time warp??

Quote:
What does Bloomberg say now about 'stop and frisk'?

In a statement on Tuesday, Mr Bloomberg said stop and frisk was a policy he inherited and he cut it back by 95% by the time he left office, but he should have done that faster and sooner.
Interesting if you freeze time. But time marches on, or so they say. So what about Bloomberg preaching from the mountain tops about the effectiveness of that policy and waving the crime stats showing murders dropping from around 600 to a mere 300 over a long period of time? Or what about that time in 1779 where the Bill of Rights placed into the top five, the notion of persons being secure in their person and papers? Seems someone running for President would have thought of that during their time as Mayor of said policy and certainly before extolling the wondrous results of such an egregious violation of civil liberties.
Old 02-14-2020, 10:21 AM   #131
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Reaching across party lines, even a little bit, would be considered bipartisan by most. Recall that the prefix 'bi' would mean two. Or is there some new or imaginary number that constitutes bipartisan?
Anyway, your saying "...Trump only had to convince 2 others..." seems to leave a couple questions on the table: So it was bipartisan you say? Was the impeachment hoax bipartisan in House and then Senate? Because my ol' fuzzy memory vaguely recalls that: In May 2018 and March 2019, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi opposed impeachment, warning it must be bipartisan or it would be horribly divisive. Seeing whereas one is less than two, was ol' Mittens casting a vote in the Senate for one of the articals of the impeachment hoxx making the vote bipartisan?

Today's program brought to you by the number 2. GOT IT????
Again, there was absolutely no need for Trump to reach across party lines for Democratic support since that support was already there 100%.

As expected, the impeachment in the House and the "trial" in the Senate were along party lines almost 100%. I don't recall Pelosi saying she would want bipartisan support for impeachment prior to moving forward with it but I won't say you are wrong. If she did say it, she lied, just like Trump.
Old 02-14-2020, 10:26 AM   #132
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Interesting if you freeze time. But time marches on, or so they say. So what about Bloomberg preaching from the mountain tops about the effectiveness of that policy and waving the crime stats showing murders dropping from around 600 to a mere 300 over a long period of time? Or what about that time in 1779 where the Bill of Rights placed into the top five, the notion of persons being secure in their person and papers? Seems someone running for President would have thought of that during their time as Mayor of said policy and certainly before extolling the wondrous results of such an egregious violation of civil liberties.
Bloomberg's statement, and Trump agreed, was correct in that "Stop and Frisk" kept guns off the street and lowered crime rates. I remember reading an article about one person who said he would not leave his house with his illegal handgun at the time.

However, there was a great deal of controversy over the program with possible violation of civil rights and the police eventually refused to follow the policy citing the possibility of litigation against them.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:01 PM   #133
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That is what I surmised back at square one. [You] inserted the "AA's" into a generalized statement, which was never really technically verified, BTW, to create an agenda that exists in [your] mind. Then, somewhat ironically, you claim I didn't quote where it came from, in spite of embedding your and yours alone, exact quote. Then you go on to claim that "AA's" was never defined, by you, in your own screed no less. As to anything else in your above referenced post: who gives a flip what you want??
This what you mean by "copy-pasta" when you did this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...I had to put it specifically in print ..
Stick to Grammar Nazi. Just like a repub to quote out of context. At least others that you say copy and paste know how to get the complete sentence. You help edit those Planned Parenthood videos that were screened in Congress?

And since you don't give a "flip" (aptly demonstrated by your deflection,) Ima sure to hear something else
Old 02-14-2020, 12:25 PM   #134
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Now, try studying it.
Study this... Jasper, Tx is not far from my birthplace. The KKK ran through the city where I went to college at.

What do Kamala Harris, Pete, Bloomberg, Biden, Amy and President Chump have in common? All have been involved in actions or policies that have negatively impacted people of color in this country.

Then add on Bloomberg who is virtually identical to this President and reports are coming in with sexual harassment lawsuits settled out of court with NDA's with a history of working with GOP Super Pac's and now he's switched to being a Dem...

No thanks. I know who I'm voting for and, it's the old guy who marched with MLK during the height of the civil rights era.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:01 AM   #135
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default You vill show me your papers please...

Quote:
...there was a great deal of controversy over the program with possible violation of civil rights and the police eventually refused to follow the policy citing the possibility of litigation against them.

Possible violations?!? Can you think of a more probable violation than profiling and throwing random people against the wall and shaking them down and demanding them to "show their papers" and get searched??

But the other question at hand is whether profiling can be appropriate. That's a toughie as that is what Bloomingburger was likely up against. Well... at least from what his statements were. I recall when that happened and recall how egregious it was, even though it had positive results, the negatives where worse.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women