Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2023, 11:09 AM   #121
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
I am perfectly willing to show her my drivers license so I can get that free bj:

Don't fall for it! Everyone knows that Slubs is Jason Alexander!!
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 12:00 PM   #122
sweet_k47
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Wow what a derailment, Busty needs the hammer dropped and thread needs closed we are aware of what happened and who to avoid

Also seems GPS Gina disappeared on this matter

OK moving on
sweet_k47 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 12:02 PM   #123
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I just don't see how Kendall kain outing this guy helps her business. It definitely sends the message that no guy should ever cancel on her. But it's easier to not see her at all. If all the oh2 ladies are dedicated to outing anyone who fucks up... It's better to get a sugar baby. That's a huge consequence for a paying a late fee a few days late. I might feel differently if she just admitted that the punishment doesn't fit the infraction. But the oh2 ladies believe they can exert any consequence for anything thats against rules they set up. The only thing guys can do is not see them.
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 06:33 PM   #124
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_k47 View Post
Wow what a derailment, Busty needs the hammer dropped and thread needs closed we are aware of what happened and who to avoid

Also seems GPS Gina disappeared on this matter

OK moving on

Dude, you need to be banned for agreeing with any kind of outing. Calling the kettle black.
I showed a public thread that it does happen in response to the subject about OUTING.

Again, where is the justice???
Outing is Outing regardless of how it's done. FACTS

Don't see a provider that has a deposit clause, move on if you can't follow the rules. This ain't new logic.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 07:11 PM   #125
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 07:27 PM   #126
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
Kendall Kain outted a hobbyist by name and his business name in the Ladies Only forum on OH2... all becauae he didnt honor her cancellation policy and pay her fee.

At 9:48am yesterday she outted him.. name, number, email, and his business name. Then, at 11:06 am she posted this "He has now honored my cancellation policy. It did take my sending an email saying I would be letting local ladies know about his lack of respect." ~Kendall Kain

Disgusting behavior allowed by CK1942 at OH2. And outrageous conduct by Kendall Kain. Im letting her future clients know her behavior outting a client over a cancel fee is BS
Kudos to Buckwiser for exposing all the scumbags and taking out the trash. You're my number Ninja homeboy. Take no prisoners going forward guys because woke feminists and liberal progressive terrorists can't be debated, negotiated or reasoned with for they only respect the barrel of a gun and nothing else. Everyone else who does not tow the party line is to be used, abused and thrown under the bus because that's what you voted for.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 07:35 PM   #127
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Exactly Slubby
Your sense of humor is a breath of fresh air Honey.

All the threads about not seeing a provider that requires deposits and men chastising other men for doing it, they WARNED you & you didn't listen.
Shall I show those threads !!!!!

Better yet, show him those threads.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 07:43 PM   #128
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
I am perfectly willing to show her my drivers license so I can get that free bj:

You've got balls, slubby. You make Jack the Ripper look meek, but Man that was almost 30 years ago, and we should focus on 50 years ago when you rushed for 2,000 yards. Besides that you beat the rap, ''if it don't fit you must aquit'', Man that's genuis.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 05:41 PM   #129
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of The Following . . .
Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women