Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42473
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-10-2023, 05:46 PM   #121
Wetnwild6969
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
by default a new account doesn't have an infraction tab, it only appears when a user gets an infraction or warning.

believe it or not there are plenty of users here who've never received even a warning let alone an infraction.
I believe it because I would have bet money that tab wasn't there before, but as for the other part, eyecu2 was saying you never know how many points you get and I show 0 but I was wondering if that's cause points aren't showing up properly, or my first infraction they just cut me a break and I didn't get any for my first warning.
Old 09-10-2023, 06:09 PM   #122
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969 View Post
I believe it because I would have bet money that tab wasn't there before, but as for the other part, eyecu2 was saying you never know how many points you get and I show 0 but I was wondering if that's cause points aren't showing up properly, or my first infraction they just cut me a break and I didn't get any for my first warning.

Sigh

First you get a pm notifying you of an offense. In that pm it will state that it's either a warning ( 0 )
Points or an infraction(offense) worth 2 or 5 or 10 points. And it will give you what post the infraction occured and guideline broken Every infraction (points) has a 6month expire date. If you accumulated 25 ACTIVE POINTS you get a. 3month ban. Find the YOUR PROFILE tab under your user name. That will take you to your profile. It will have tabs there to click on that show your reviews posts images and infractions. Click on infractions and it will give current and all your history of infractions.
I have 14 pages of infractions. Ohh the revelry.
Old 09-10-2023, 06:15 PM   #123
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

And like twk posted. If you've never received a warning or infraction. You will not have an infraction box to click on.
Old 09-11-2023, 04:08 AM   #124
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Since I think, I'll be getting banned for another post I want everyone to see the bullshit that is going on with The DR
Please see How can you hijack your own thread? Under, Questions for the staff Pittsburgh
When I ask why a thread wasn't classified as hijack this s the answer I got

(Staff edit - Posting private communications)

The Dr
see bullshit, Oh btw I was told by thr DR not to post this when I ask permission to.
It is against the guidelines to post details of a private conversation, technically even if you were the person who said what you are then later posting in the forum.
Old 09-11-2023, 06:53 AM   #125
Wetnwild6969
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Sigh

First you get a pm notifying you of an offense. In that pm it will state that it's either a warning ( 0 )
Points or an infraction(offense) worth 2 or 5 or 10 points. And it will give you what post the infraction occured and guideline broken Every infraction (points) has a 6month expire date. If you accumulated 25 ACTIVE POINTS you get a. 3month ban. Find the YOUR PROFILE tab under your user name. That will take you to your profile. It will have tabs there to click on that show your reviews posts images and infractions. Click on infractions and it will give current and all your history of infractions.
I have 14 pages of infractions. Ohh the revelry.

Thanks for helping a newbie out, but what was what's his name going on about you don't know what points you have til you get banned is what I was mainly getting at
Old 09-11-2023, 07:07 AM   #126
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969 View Post
If it clears up any confusion, the infractions tab doesn't appear on the mobile version of the site (ditto for the "rtm" button and other features). I can only see those things when I use my laptop or the classic (non-mobile) version on my phone. I can't write a review using the mobile version either.

It was all very confusing for me and I had to figure that shit out on my own lol. So, I hope to help anyone else who may be confused by this.
Old 09-27-2023, 02:49 PM   #127
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

There’s a “leftists hate free speech and need destroyed” post that’s been up for THREE days. Literal calls to violence are cool now. I don’t want to hear anything about the rules applying equally.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:20 PM   #128
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
There’s a “leftists hate free speech and need destroyed” post that’s been up for THREE days. Literal calls to violence are cool now. I don’t want to hear anything about the rules applying equally.
Only some of us have to follow the rules. Others, not so much. Gets more and more obvious every day.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:25 PM   #129
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
He's close to but on the right side of the line and you're being baited.

It's purposely non-specific and he's counting on you filling in the blanks and working yourselves up, which you guys are doing. It falls into his theme of leftists wanting to stifle speech they don't agree with and it's pretty transparent.

Ignore him or report him, but don't engage. Post other stuff you want to talk about to drown out his bullshit
Old 09-27-2023, 06:13 PM   #130
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
He's close to but on the right side of the line and you're being baited.

It's purposely non-specific and he's counting on you filling in the blanks and working yourselves up, which you guys are doing. It falls into his theme of leftists wanting to stifle speech they don't agree with and it's pretty transparent.

Ignore him or report him, but don't engage. Post other stuff you want to talk about to drown out his bullshit
There is no way he’s on the right side of any line unless the “line” is he can say and do anything he wants, up to and including inciting violence. [group of people] need to be destroyed is not “purposefully nonspecific”, and I’m sure the feds would agree. Letting that kinda shit fly is jeopardizing the forum.
Old 09-27-2023, 06:36 PM   #131
tommy156
Premium Access

He's definitely over the line. The rules just don't apply to certain people here the way they do to most others. It's insulting to everyone's intelligence to claim otherwise.

Nevermind the fact that repeated, chronic, obvious baiting should also be against the rules. It serves no productive purpose here whatsoever. This is a hooker board.
Old 09-27-2023, 07:54 PM   #132
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
He's definitely over the line. The rules just don't apply to certain people here the way they do to most others. It's insulting to everyone's intelligence to claim otherwise.

Nevermind the fact that repeated, chronic, obvious baiting should also be against the rules. It serves no productive purpose here whatsoever. This is a hooker board.
Well said.
Old 09-27-2023, 08:19 PM   #133
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
There is no way he’s on the right side of any line unless the “line” is he can say and do anything he wants, up to and including inciting violence. [group of people] need to be destroyed is not “purposefully nonspecific”, and I’m sure the feds would agree. Letting that kinda shit fly is jeopardizing the forum.
Agreed
Old 09-27-2023, 09:29 PM   #134
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

If you feel I'm insulting you because you can't see the lines that's your prerogative, gents.

You're swallowing the bait and instead of playing the hand dealt, you're trying to argue rules of the game and hoping for a DQ. It's not gonna work. Adjust your approach.

There's other ways. This ain't it.

You're being fed madlibs. You're filling in the blanks and feeding him as a result. See what's plain as day and adjust.
Old 09-28-2023, 06:21 AM   #135
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

we are fucking adults on a message board. NONE of us should have to play a game. Realistically points should only be given out for outing someones identity or maybe mentioning the death of someone. Outside of that we are adults, if we don't like something block the person/mute them. I stay away from the sandbox for the most part.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women