Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-01-2019, 01:42 AM   #121
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This thread is kind of dehumanizing to me about the women here. I don't really see how most providers would not be offended. Examples have been given on where to get cheaper pussy than Houston around the globe. That's cool. Go there and get it. If you want P4P pussy in Houston, pay the rate or move on and go elsewhere. This shit is not that complicated.

I don't really see the point in neither directly nor indirectly wasting your time trying to push their rate down. Their rate is their rate so what the fuck is the point about only paying $40 for pussy?

You don't go global for cheaper high quality pussy because of convenience. You pay extra for that convenience to stay home. You add in the travel cost and inconvenience for that pussy, it's around the same cost if you kept your ass at home. It's that simple.

And if you travel around the globe from your home to pay for cheap pussy, I really sorry for you because your local hooker rates are the least of your problems in life. #noshit

Sooo do you FEEL that you de-humanize the women THAT you HAVE paid to have sex with them ??

How do YOU value women sir?
Old 06-01-2019, 02:44 AM   #122
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSaint View Post
Sooo do you FEEL that you de-humanize the women THAT you HAVE paid to have sex with them ??

Can you answer that question yourself? I mean since you started this thread? Oh and since your asking questions.
Specifically this one:
Old 06-01-2019, 02:45 AM   #123
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'm not here to answer your questions. You've already showcased your agenda with multiple threads. It makes no difference how I value women. That's irrelevant. We are not living in the 1920's so what does not matter is how I value women. What only matters is how they value themselves.

Edit: I assume you must not have a mother, daughter or sister you give a fuck about. And especially not all 3 because you would not post as you do if you did. But remember, some of us have all 3 so we don't look at the world through your same eyes.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:58 AM   #124
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm not here to answer your questions. You've already showcased your agenda with multiple threads. It makes no difference how I value women. That's irrelevant. We are not living in the 1920's so what does not matter is how I value women. What only matters is how they value themselves.
Spoken like a true gent.
Thank you !
Cant speak for all ladies on Eccie but I know most of us appreciate respect from male members.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:25 AM   #125
A1.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thats the hood going rate for brothas

Lets discuss why we have ran it up sky high
This ain't the hood.
You hit the snooze button with infrastructure of science research, brotha.
While you at it, political science could help you campaign for a legitimate cause.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:22 AM   #126
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This thread is kind of dehumanizing to me about the women here. I don't really see how most providers would not be offended. Examples have been given on where to get cheaper pussy than Houston around the globe. That's cool. Go there and get it. If you want P4P pussy in Houston, pay the rate or move on and go elsewhere. This shit is not that complicated.

I don't really see the point in neither directly nor indirectly wasting your time trying to push their rate down. Their rate is their rate so what the fuck is the point about only paying $40 for pussy?

You don't go global for cheaper high quality pussy because of convenience. You pay extra for that convenience to stay home. You add in the travel cost and inconvenience for that pussy, it's around the same cost if you kept your ass at home. It's that simple.

And if you travel around the globe from your home to pay for cheap pussy, I really sorry for you because your local hooker rates are the least of your problems in life. #noshit
I always when Lucas McCain posts.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:50 PM   #127
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Lucas is one of the good guys.....normally
Old 06-01-2019, 02:21 PM   #128
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Right on point

Quote:

Well said!
Old 06-01-2019, 02:24 PM   #129
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Spoken like a true gent.
Thank you !
Cant speak for all ladies on Eccie but I know most of us appreciate respect from male members.
INCLUDING ME!
Old 06-01-2019, 05:04 PM   #130
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Edit: I assume you must not have a mother, daughter or sister you give a fuck about. And especially not all 3 because you would not post as you do if you did. But remember, some of us have all 3 so we dot look at the world through your same eyes.
I do have a mother sister and daughters...

But i would never have sex with them nor desire for them to have sex with anyone but their husbands...much less have sex for money...so ur argument is kind of pointless because im sure you feel the same about the women in ur family sir.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:04 PM   #131
The1Slayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Thats the hood going rate for brothas

Lets discuss why we have ran it up sky high

True "brothas" don't pay for pussy................ period........

IJS..................
Old 06-02-2019, 12:02 AM   #132
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Nobody is asking anyone here to lower any pricing or did I miss that request? This was a discussion about cheap pussy, not sure why any providers even chimed in if they were going to get offended by any post here,

I'm not trying to change their mind, they know they're not changing my mind on anything, why should I give up cheaper options? Why should they give up way more $? Get them tricks for all you can ladies!

I'm not insulted by them getting more $, not sure why anyone would get insulted by a few smart guys paying less. Seems like there's some hating going on.......
Old 06-02-2019, 12:17 AM   #133
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
True "brothas" don't pay for pussy................ period........

IJS..................
bahahahahahaha..

shucks. i was thinkin after foooking a different fine ass sista every night fo da mo betta part of 4 years+, i woulda almost qualified for my honorary brotha card. ahh, the limits of p4p. who woulda thunk it. and where do i go for my damn refund? btw, anyone ever get a hobby refund? like, fo real, dawg, i have never ever gotten a hobby refund, although i have gotten a few freebies for team members who dun foooked up, bigly, n wanted the proverbial "do-over." maybe that'll count for something, somewhere, in some parallel universe, or whathaveyou..

wait, stop the presses. Angel N gave me 60 bucks back cause she was in a rush to hit the clubs n she didn't have time for greek. leave it to an {staff edit- CK}..

off topic-point me if you have to-but anyone ever do a qv greek? i always wanted to try one of those, except not with a bbw..
Old 06-02-2019, 02:06 AM   #134
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

I remember WW getting a refund
Old 06-02-2019, 09:23 AM   #135
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I don't see any hate in here but I do see a little disgust
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net