Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM   #121
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Lol Ana....young can't stop a who has the biggest sword ( bottle ) drama stupid man fight. They love to type and show their big bad asses
Hey Tsmoke buddy let's stay on topic man, I don't want Ana to cry or PM you because we are not talking about her anymore. What do you think about the ncns that GB post on her.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #122
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
That's why I don't schedule anything less than two hours out, as many men that these women get contacted by trying to setup appointments, I'm surprised they remember any one client

when I wanna play, I start going down my (dirty dozen list) until one is free and head over, it usually works out for me. I suggest men have a list of favorites to avoid going home with stuffed balls
I agree with you BLM this is what I do when I'm hunting, I always have plan A, B, C, in place just in case A falls thru. This is the hobby so a provider canceling or ncns is likely to happen, so no matter how much I wanted to see my plan A I make sure B is a go for sure. All us men really want to do is bust a nut and take our ass home happy, so if GB is smart he want leave the house again without a plan B,C, or even D in place, and that way he don't have to worry about being so frustrated and going home with a ball sack full of cum. Lmao
Old 01-24-2017, 08:52 PM   #123
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Please stop bumping this thread with all this drama.
Let it go, this is done..

Llama wants no drama.

PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #124
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus View Post

Llama wants no drama.

Stay on topic buddy why post your bull shit speak on this ncns or bounce
Old 01-24-2017, 10:15 PM   #125
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Bye Suiram77 I'll miss you!
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:23 AM   #126
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Not only is that guy (suiram77) embarrassing you, you are off topic and being rather rude. You are in over your head.
Wrong as usual, JL. I never am...again, stick to the fools in the political forum.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:49 AM   #127
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Bye Suiram77 I'll miss you!
I won't be missing him one bit
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 06:26 AM   #128
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus View Post

Llama wants no drama.

Love it. I need to copy and paste that in my sig line. Lol
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:55 AM   #129
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I won't be missing him one bit
I'll miss him. He asked me out for drinks, lunch, dinner and a party AND he would pick up the tab. My best friends don't even do that. They just ask me if I want to go out and drink some beer with them and we always split the check. He made me realize that I have bad friends...the camaraderie will certainly be missed by me.
Old 01-25-2017, 10:01 AM   #130
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

On the topic of NCNS:
Monday I scheduled a 10am for today and she said she would text me the address this morning. 930 rolled around and didn't hear from her so I sent her a text saying I'm going to go ahead and schedule some work since she didn't contact me.
Not a ncns and no bad blood as far as I'm concerned.(she did say she would contact me this morning with the address so I feel I didn't drop the ball)

Ladies and Gentlemen I do want to apologize for anything I might have said in this thread that was offensive.
I intensely dislike Suiram77 because he is a rude bully and while this is just cyber talk something inside of me explodes with volcanic rage when I see someone bullying.
Got my own issues to deal with

Let the tomatoes fly from the peanut gallery and everyone have a lovely day!
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:13 PM   #131
Mavs fan
Premium Access

You get kudos from me Butch. I can't stand that asshole either. I think this is his 3rd time to get banned. He was a big player in a thread a couple of years ago about Sweet treat 69 that turned into a couple of guys, Suiram being one of them, talking shit to almost all the other members on eccie about how rich they were and all the rest of us were basically peasants. One of them even claimed to burn 10,000 in cash w/ a supporting video. I don't care if he wants to lie it's the rude way he talks to people especially ladies. Rest assured he will be back though.
Old 01-25-2017, 01:20 PM   #132
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

You guys take this hooker site and the internet way too serious, that was some great UFC type keyboard fighting going on. I'm sure the ladies were impressed with those buff typing fingers and might want a fingers session now, hopefully without a glove
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:51 PM   #133
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Thanks for noticing BLM. It was a KCM. Keyboard Cage Match.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:21 PM   #134
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You guys take this hooker site and the internet way too serious, that was some great UFC type keyboard fighting going on. I'm sure the ladies were impressed with those buff typing fingers and might want a fingers session now, hopefully without a glove
It's all in good fun. I don't give a shit if Suiram comes back tomorrow. His tough guy shit is just funny to me. I hope he comes back soon. He's the only person on ECCIE who has ever offered to wine and dine me. He'll always have a special place in my heart for that sweet gesture alone...I miss him already and it has only been a day.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:28 PM   #135
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's all in good fun. I don't give a shit if Suiram comes back tomorrow. His tough guy shit is just funny to me. I hope he comes back soon. He's the only person on ECCIE who has ever offered to wine and dine me. He'll always have a special place in my heart for that sweet gesture alone.
Besides being a liar, he also has unresolved issues with his manhood. Any male disagreeing with him he calls sweetie, talks about anal sex.

Anybody remember the pic of his avatar that he claimed to be his house.... Turned out it wasn't. About having an account in every bank in Texas... Having a Bentley... Being a fit workout buff....

Then some providers disclose behind close doors that the guy weights 400 lb and drives just a truck...

It is fun to fuck with his mind.....Great entertainment. The only thing though, bringing guns to an appointment. That makes him dangerous.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women