Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #121
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

User ID: 86308

Have one dnt use it. Driving in the car atm. Get ovr it already
Old 06-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #122
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Talking HUH?

How did you pass a 6 week cert class if you can't type?

Or use a computer?

Let's see waitresses use compuetrs at restaurants so that rules that out
Medical field silly 6 week certs use computers

umm typing is required for all careers now. So your older than 20 and can't type and don't use computers....

Yeah your stuck marrying someone who will cheat and you will have to deal with it or as a working girl.

Lemme guess you got a Wal mart certificate :0

Your stalker might offer more options....I'm just sayin...

Old 06-26-2011, 06:35 PM   #123
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

I KNOW - Your a Pizza delivery girl!
Old 06-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #124
Guest052912
Account Disabled

User ID: 40542
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony<3 View Post
Fill out my resume? Lol im not worried about my job. Im college educated and have more certifications and license then u prolly even know about. Sorry but im not gonna end up 41 and still b a hooker. God has too much planned for my life
I know many university educated women who are 40+ that still provide. Some women are "hookers" because they want to not because they have to. It doesn't really matter if your a 20 year old Hooker or a 40 year old Hooker, you still carried the title at some point in your life.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #125
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
You don't know shit, fuck with me and you will. Go to the Spiderhole so we can finish you.

If you wanted HIM to read it email him, write him a letter, call him, don't do this silly shit....
Oonmo
Cuz i knew hed b more pissed if i put out his business on eccie then in a private email
Old 06-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #126
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

I would if it was for something important, which this site is not

QUOTE=sofiaofhouston;1418847]How did you pass a 6 week cert class if you can't type?

Or use a computer?

umm typing is required for all careers now. So your older than 20 and can't type and don't use computers....

Yeah your stuck marrying someone who will cheat and you will have to deal with it or as a working girl.

[/QUOTE]
Old 06-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #127
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

For an old lady.sofia ur pretty funny, u should b a comedian
Old 06-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #128
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Finish me? Oh im quivering in my boots....ahahaha
Old 06-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #129
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Talking

Apparently u did aweful on reading comprehension in school sofia...ur too busy being funny ur not comprehending the simplistic things im writing,

I said i dont use it, Not Tht i dont know how to use it

Come on ppl i got all night, anyone else got anything funny to say, i find this all very funny thanks for making me laugh today

UOTE=sofiaofhouston;1418847]How did you pass a 6 week cert class if you can't type?

Or use a computer?

[/QUOTE]
Old 06-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #130
Guest120711
Account Disabled

User ID: 67069
My ECCIE Reviews

this thread: full of fail
Old 06-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #131
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony<3 View Post
Fill out my resume? Lol im not worried about my job. Im college educated and have more certifications and license then u prolly even know about. Sorry but im not gonna end up 41 and still b a hooker. God has too much planned for my life
Ladies and Gentleman. I am in my 20's and I want you guys to know that this girl does not speak for my age group aka generation. This is the 2nd time I had to say this. The first time involved Kayne West.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:23 PM   #132
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

This threAD is missing something. What is it. I mean, I have seen many trainwrecks in my time on ECCIE and ASPD. But what is it? I have it on the tip of my tongue. GOD!!! I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS! Oh wait. YES!! I know what is missing. The good old, "Yall can say what you want but your negativity is only growing my business. My phone is ringing off the hook".

P.S. I know its missing but thats only because shes done with this industry. Yea, only until next week's weekend lineup.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:54 PM   #133
Satin
Valued Poster

Come on my sweet Nali....it's not full of fail. It's full of "win" in my book...

I haven't been this entertained in a while. It has everything in it you could possibly hope for...drama, intrigue, good advice, shitty advice, low blows, insults, sarcasm, text-talk....I could go on and on.....

Ok, boys and girls, carry on...
Old 06-27-2011, 03:54 AM   #134
essence
Valued Poster

Some advice.

I assume you are driving at the moment. See that car on your right twenty yards ahead, two lanes over? See that flashing light at the back on the left? That flashing light means it wants to get into the next lane. It probably wants to move over to the left so it can take the exit coming up in half a mile. The driver has looked into the mirror and checked everything is clear.

So you are driving at 75 mph and have decided you want to move over to the right? You are sending a txt to some stupid hooker board? You are rushing to deliver a pizza?

Enjoy your angel wings, that is the plan God had for you.

It's the other poor bastard I feel sorry for.

One thing puzzles me.

MikkeFine said:

You are a lady with a backbone. I find your post quite refreshing. Stalkers thrive on fear and they love it when their object (of obsession) has to change their routine, address and way of life just to get away from them.

As far as I can see, you have changed your routine, you have changed your address, you have changed your phone, so you must have real backbone.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #135
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
This threAD is missing something. What is it. I mean, I have seen many trainwrecks in my time on ECCIE and ASPD. But what is it? I have it on the tip of my tongue. GOD!!! I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS! Oh wait. YES!! I know what is missing. The good old, "Yall can say what you want but your negativity is only growing my business. My phone is ringing off the hook".

P.S. I know its missing but thats only because shes done with this industry. Yea, only until next week's weekend lineup.
Lmao, i havent advertised on eccie in almost a month....ahaha yes this thread got everything u could possibly want to read about and i fuck with yall all the more. This shit is hilarious. I was drivin frm florida yesterday so whenever i send these messages im not tht fucking close to cars. Keep it comin ppl, i am not mad one bit at ur remarks :-)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women