Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #121
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I don't care about the color of someone's skin, either, but the culture. The culture of violence among blacks is an inescapable fact. The causes will never be agreed upon but all you whiteys that are so enlightened on the subject should send your children to an all black school in the DISD and see how enlightened blacks are on the subject of race and culture. They nurse historical grievances and feel perfectly justified in bringing them up. If your kid gets beaten up just because he is white we will see how enlightened you remain.
We Jews fit in because we adapt to the culture, and we don't tend to resort to violence. I was born in the north, and I saw lots of racism on both sides of the black/white divide.
You need to get up north. Poor doesn't always mean black. Poverty is poverty and yes people who want nice things and a comfortable life resort to certain behaviors. I'm sorry but aren't you a lawyer??? Dont you make money legally a$$-r@ping people then point to your client "needs" and bullshit code of "ethics" anytime someone complains you didnt use vasaline and say, "Well piff pofff little layperson, I was only doing my JOB". Gfy. No I wouldnt send my kids to school in an impoverished neighborhood bc just like you JL I fcuk people for lots and lots of money. Only, when I'm done, the ones I fcuk are smiling!!! yay me!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #122
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
They nurse historical grievances and feel perfectly justified in bringing them up.
Two words Dood: Stephen Spielberg. Talk about milking something for what its worth!!!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #123
all_me
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default A look that the media didn't give on the case.

http://youtu.be/Ebu6Yvzs4Ls
all_me is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #124
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
You need to get up north. Poor doesn't always mean black. Poverty is poverty and yes people who want nice things and a comfortable life resort to certain behaviors. I'm sorry but aren't you a lawyer??? Dont you make money legally a$$-r@ping people then point to your client "needs" and bullshit code of "ethics" anytime someone complains you didnt use vasaline and say, "Well piff pofff little layperson, I was only doing my JOB". Gfy. No I wouldnt send my kids to school in an impoverished neighborhood bc just like you JL I fcuk people for lots and lots of money. Only, when I'm done, the ones I fcuk are smiling!!! yay me!
Wouldn't you say your lawyer's job is to fuck the other guy, not his client?
I guess "impoverished neighborhood" is a code phrase to justify keeping your children away from poor black folks while at the same time excusing their dysfunctional and violent behavior?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #125
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Everyday in every American city, and in most cities and towns the world over, kids reject, or at least cope with, the lure of gangs and wind up getting an education and going on to learn a profession (college) or a skilled trade. They may still hate "the man," white people, rich people, et al., but they become functioning, productive members of society. And they outnumber those who CHOOSE crime and the gangsta lifestyle. Of course, Gonzo agrees with THN and George Carlin: fucking is legal and selling is legal, so why isn't selling fucking legal?
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #126
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXHUNTER66 View Post
I know this if somebody was on top of me beating my ass and tells me I am going to die he is going to get a bullet. Don't care what his skin color is I wont discriminate its about self preservation. ....
Agree 110%. However, remember that we only have GZ's word that TM said that, and he was caught lying about at least a couple of other significant points.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #127
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRiggins View Post

I do not think that Zimmerman is a racist or a bad person. I think that he had some "Liquid courage," because of his gun, that resulted in a tremendous tragedy. ...
I agree with this too. I also think that Trayvon Martin got drawn into a situation not of his making and mistakenly felt that his creepy ass cracker stalker was someone that he could take. TM could have just kept going. However, there is no way that anything reported, whether fact or innuendo, supports the view that TM was a killer.

Two mistakes made by two people who exercised bad judgement, and the kid ends up dead. I find it unfortunate that the instigator of the whole debacle is the one who lives, and suffers no criminal penalty for his actions. Others may feel differently.

L4L
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #128
Kili
Gaining Momentum

soo much grey area.. good thing ted nugent is always there to put it in perspective
Kili is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #129
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kili View Post
good thing ted nugent is always there to put it in perspective
hope that is a joke...
and here is the true story of super hero zimmerman and his daring rescue, and it is kind of pathetic, and a total fraud:

http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/geo...to-be-a-fraud/
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #130
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco View Post
hope that is a joke...
and here is the true story of super hero zimmerman and his daring rescue, and it is kind of pathetic, and a total fraud:

http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/geo...to-be-a-fraud/
I'm no fan of Zimmerman. In fact, I pretty much detest the little wannabe who walked into a situation that he was ill equipped to handle in any way that did NOT involve a gun. A man that limited in his abilities to defend himself needs to stay on the sideline (or in the truck).

The foregoing said, I get the feeling the fellas working on the linked piece spend a lot of time talking about grassy knolls while wearing tin foil hats. I'm less than convinced, to put it mildly.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:54 PM   #131
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

He may very well be a douche bag in some peoples opinion, including mine. But even a douche bag has a right to defend himself when he is attacked. And I'm glad he does. Because that means we all still have the right.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #132
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

what about the Cop that pulled Zimmerman over last Sunday, in Forney?

I saw the video, if I recall correctly, the Officer told Zimmerman he would get just a warning, assuming no warrants....and he said that AFTER Zimmerman made sure the Officer knew exactly who he had pulled over for speeding.

I'm curious if anyone will blast the Officer for giving special treatment to Zimmerman, or if it's a non-issue, curiosity-event only
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:44 PM   #133
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
what about the Cop that pulled Zimmerman over last Sunday, in Forney?

I saw the video, if I recall correctly, the Officer told Zimmerman he would get just a warning, assuming no warrants....and he said that AFTER Zimmerman made sure the Officer knew exactly who he had pulled over for speeding.

I'm curious if anyone will blast the Officer for giving special treatment to Zimmerman, or if it's a non-issue, curiosity-event only
I have been given warnings for speeding, while carrying a firearm, after a check to make sure I didn't have any warrants. I don't see anything special about that treatment. It has happened several times. Sometimes I get the ticket, sometimes I don't.

Damn, I just posted a new thread right before I saw you posted.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:14 AM   #134
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I found it a bit strange that the Cop told Zimmerman not to "play with that thing" as he headed back to the patrol car to check for warrants... like he was joking, after finding out it was George driving the car.... the Officer obviously felt no fear, but had it been an "average" citizen, I can't imagine the Cop would have not secured the gun, or had the driver step out and sit on the ground, away from the gun, while the warrant check occurred.

and what if the driver was a 20-something black guy? you know damn well the gun would not have been allowed to stay with the driver in the car, while the Officer left to do a warrant check.... conversely....if the black guy was, say, Elvis Andrus (Texas Rangers shortstop), someone the Cop knows as a public-figure (same as Zimmerman), maybe the same scenario would have played-out?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #135
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

I see what you are saying now. I am pretty sure the concealed carry license takes care of that. Black, white blue or green, they don't treat you like a "bad guy" if you are legal. There are videos on youtube of people who are open carrying on the hip and people will call and and complain about person with a firearm. Then sit back and record when the cops show up. Once the police see their license, its a non issue. The people are let go without ever being disarmed during the questioning.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women