Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42319
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36736
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2015, 02:48 PM   #121
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
OMG.... let's ban everyone who attacks the Hildabeast, politically or otherwise! Criticizing her in a political forum is way over the line! She's a woman so she enjoys immunity and automatically gets a pass no matter what libtard stupidity comes out of her mouth! And that goes double if she gets elected! Now leave the poor bitch alone!

And let's also appoint WE as the eccie Censorship Czar! You know we need one. Henceforth WE will define and enforce the strictures of libtard dogma and Political Correctness on this board. Within 2 weeks, 95% of us will be gone....

LMAO...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
A pure genius troll or a brain dead moron......I can't really tell.
Sir I am no troll I have been fighting these political battles as far back as 2008 - I have far more seniority in these forums than you and mostly anyone else. And unlike womb raider I don't have to delete my name and come back incongnito under a different alias.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:57 PM   #122
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Sir I am no troll I have been fighting these political battles as far back as 2008 - I have far more seniority in these forums than you and mostly anyone else. And unlike womb raider I don't have to delete my name and come back incongnito under a different alias.
Why do you have an agenda against white people? Why do you want to shoot them with a rifle? Where in the bible does jesus say that you should spread your cheeks? What are these things you speak of? I demand that you apologize to all the white people you have threatened with your rifle, If you don't I have spoken to a good attorney and he tells me that you are cyberstalking and its a felony. I demand that you stop immediately or I will have you banned. Cease this agenda immediately.......... dammit where the hell did I put my lithium...............
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:12 AM   #123
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Have you sent the threatening pms to the mods yet, WeeEndowed, the white God Fauxing Christian?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:49 AM   #124
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Have you sent the threatening pms to the mods yet, WeeEndowed, the white God Fauxing Christian?
I doubt he has.... err yeah probably, nothing seems to embarrass him even his stupidity.
Old 06-26-2015, 09:53 PM   #125
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
A pure genius troll or a brain dead moron......I can't really tell.
Specific Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder

A person with this disorder will also often exhibit impulsive behaviors and have a majority of the following symptoms:

Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment

A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation

Identity disturbance, such as a significant and persistent unstable self-image or sense of self

Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating) Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior

Emotional instability due to significant reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days)

Chronic feelings of emptiness

Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights)

Transient, stress-related paranoid thoughts or severe dissociative symptoms
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:57 PM   #126
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I am forwarding this message to a MOD you wishing I would die crosses the line and for my own security I would like you banned. I have been called many names in these forums but never have I had anyone with as much malice and hate to wish me death. An apology is too late and won't be accepted you have crossed this line and your hateful words should not be tolerated. It's repulsive to think you would mention the word Christ and than a few words later wish death upon me.
You apparently take politics way too serious and you need to be banned for wishing me death. Anyone who continues to befriend dirty dog and supports his hateful rhetoric needs to banned.
Dirty dog you have an agenda with me that trancedes [sic] politics - you have stepped way over the line and it's time for you to go.
I hereby publicly befriend dirty dog - try and get me banned you agenda driven motherfucking {edit}

Try not to choke on the next cock you suck so you can live to sue me, also.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 10:41 PM   #127
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I hereby publicly befriend dirty dog - try and get me banned you agenda driven motherfucking {edit}

Try not to choke on the next cock you suck so you can live to sue me, also.
Hey DSK aka Dick Sucking King I bet you know a lot about choking on cock- just rejoice and celebrate the SCOTUS decision- now you and your butt pal dirty dog can finally openly get married.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 01:21 AM   #128
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Hey DSK aka Dick Sucking King I bet you know a lot about choking on cock- just rejoice and celebrate the SCOTUS decision- now you and your butt pal dirty dog can finally openly get married.
That's EXACTLY how Jesus would respond. Btw, WeeEndowed, the white God Fauxing Christian, have you sent the threatening pms to the mods yet?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:37 AM   #129
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep in fact we do everything together, your momma, your sister, your granny...............

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women