Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2015, 10:57 PM   #121
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
He pretty much kicks their asses too. He exposes Hillary Clinton for what she is and that's a criminal. Bernie Sanders is quite likeable but a bit squirrely. The other Democratic candidates don't even register in the polls. But ironically, I still see a Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton in the national election. In the end who ever is elected to office will do nothing what so ever for this country, nothing.
They both have way too many favors to fulfill and those favors don't include us. Nothing will change except the face.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have yet to find any poll in which Trump is ahead of Clinton. Jeb Bush is at about 5% among Republican voters and has been going downhill since mid-year. He'll have to make a helluva comeback to get into the race.
Quote:
Really and truly Polls really don't mean a whole lot. Even though Jeb is trailing in the Polls he could still get nominated. Clinton is not going to get lower marks in the Polls as Trump because she has the Democratic nomination in the bag. I doubt Clinton would want to run against Trump because Trump will bring up issues she desperately wants to avoid Jeb won't have the balls to do that. Elections are in many ways fixed to begin with. We only vote for presidents we really don't elect them. For Trump to get nominated and then elected he would have to have one hell of a strategy to overcome the political stranglehold the Bush and Clinton political machines have on this country. The big advantage Trump has is his money. He has unlimited funds to propel him forward and he doesn't owe that many people favors if he's lucky enough to be elected.

Jim
Mojo, you goddamn idiot. First you cite polls, then you get called on it, then you say they don't really matter Jesus Christ. Make up your mind.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:58 PM   #122
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Remove head from ass chimp chump.
That's going to be hard. He's got a big head and a BIG ass.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 06:10 AM   #123
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Really and truly Polls really don't mean a whole lot. Even though Jeb is trailing in the Polls he could still get nominated. Clinton is not going to get lower marks in the Polls as Trump because she has the Democratic nomination in the bag. I doubt Clinton would want to run against Trump because Trump will bring up issues she desperately wants to avoid Jeb won't have the balls to do that. Elections are in many ways fixed to begin with. We only vote for presidents we really don't elect them. For Trump to get nominated and then elected he would have to have one hell of a strategy to overcome the political stranglehold the Bush and Clinton political machines have on this country. The big advantage Trump has is his money. He has unlimited funds to propel him forward and he doesn't owe that many people favors if he's lucky enough to be elected.

Jim
All the polls are a snapshot of the current time. There is almost a year until the election and who knows what will happen between now and then. I just can't see Jeb doing anything to propel him up to the #1 position. He has almost zero charisma. Now Trump has charisma. Unfortunately for the Republicans he is coming off to many voters as a loose cannon. I see voters voting against him rather than for the Democratic candidate. Of course, the same could be said for Hillary.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women