Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162900
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2014, 08:16 PM   #121
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You don't see the Hispanics rioting...or acting like they have a sense of entitlement...
Not that it even needs to be mentioned, but they haven't been getting raked over the coals (literally, in some cases. Shall I put up pics of blacks being BURNED in front a mob of smiling white people?) for 500 years, nor were they dragged over here from 10,000 miles away and forced to work against their will. Give it time, and they'll start if the treatment is bad enough.

If by 'entitlement' you mean by believing and being given a chance to pursue the so called American Dream, then fuck yeah we're entitled to it. But when there's a group of piece of shit bastards who intentionally (but pretend it's not intentional) fuck things up for us, then yeah, we're going to raise hell about it until things.

DON'T START WITH THE BULLSHIT ABOUT BLACKS ACTUALLY BEING GIVEN EQUAL FUCKING OPPORTUNITY TO PURSUE HAPPINESS IN LIFE, because it's bullshit.

Has this country given blacks every chance to succeed, without obstacle? Fuck no, they haven't, and you fucking know it.

Business loans, debt forgiveness, tax write-offs, and other backdoor handshake, buddy-buddy deals that a select few get would NEEEVVVVVEERRRR happen for most black people.

If they wanted to 'fix' everything, they could. But having poor people is too profitable. Poor people overpay for everything, live off crumbs, stay uneducated, die sooner, etc, and rich bastards wouldn't have it any other way.

It's all good, though. Hell awaits.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:44 PM   #122
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Kinda hard to riot without a green card!

Care to retract that, genius?? Why would not having a green card prevent rioting?
Next you are going to claim they were all US citizens....

51% of Riot Arrests Were Latino, Study Says : Unrest: RAND analysis of court cases finds they were mostly young men. The figures are open to many interpretations, experts note.

June 18, 1992|PAUL LIEBERMAN | TIMES STAFF WRITER

A majority of people charged with crimes in the recent Los Angeles riots were Latino--most of them young men--according to the first statistical breakdown of court cases stemming from the unrest.
A RAND Corp. computer analysis of charges filed in local courts in the peak days of the riots found that 51% of the defendants were Latino and 36% were black.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #123
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Latest news out Brown family received a autopsy the thug was shot 6 times in the front.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:58 PM   #124
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Only waitresses (waiters) working for tips make less than the federal minimum wage. So who makes only $3.50 an hour? Probably no one and if you did make $3.50 a week then for a 40 hour week you would make $140. If you're making $140 a week then you shouldn't be spending money for the Internet and buying pussy. So I call you out as a fake.

You didn't think I meant myself, did you? Dude, I make $140 a day (give or take). Not that I'm bragging, but just to clear up any misinterpretations. Just because I'm doing OK doesn't mean it doesn't bother me to see others in the perils of life created by this corporate sponsored cesspool we call America. I help poor people all the time. I once saw an older lady in a Wal-mart parking lot, needing a few bucks to buy a syringe to give herself an insulin shot. People just walking by her, paying her no mind. As I approached her (this was a few summers ago, hot as fuck, btw), she asked me for a couple bucks ( I guess the syringes are cheap) to help her out. She had an insulin bottle in her hand, but no way to deliver it. Explained her ordeal to me. She didn't look like anyone who would be out to scam people (looked old and worn). Gave her $20. She thanked me (the kind of 'thanks' that was actually genuine). Walked off, and went about my day.

Another Wal-mart encounter (yeah, a pattern going here). An older dude, probably in his 70's. White cat. Needed something to eat before his chemo appt. the next day. Could only eat something soft, but his food stamp card was empty. i was on my way out of the store. He approaches me, explaining his deal. I tell him I didn't have any cash on me, and bought all my stuff with a credit card (actual true statement). He ventures on, looking for someone else. I walk to my car, and then think, 'Shit, I just bought my stuff with a credit card. I can just buy him something to eat with the same card.' So I chase him down, fresh after another turndown by another person. I go, 'Hey, I'll use my card to buy you something. I spent about 10 bucks worth of soft food for him. On the way in the store, he explains his ordeal even further. Turns out he has abdominal cancer. Showed me his stomach. Looked like something out of horror movie. It made me glad I decided to help him. Never heard from or saw him again. I hope things went well for him.

The moral of these stories are, whatever impressions you may have of me, you might wanna do a 180 on them. So what if I fucking cuss every now and then. I do it for emphasis. A polite piece of shit bastard is still a piece of shit bastard

Yes, a fake.

Whatever. See above.

I think almost anyone with any education past high school knows this but I don't know what you are giving a benefit of a doubt for. FYI, most Muslims are not Arabs.

My point was, sob stories about being a Jew doesn't compare to being born poor and black in America...because as times changed, so did the treatment of Jews, particularly in America. Blacks are mostly treated like shit, even well off blacks (still get the 'N' word flung at them, and worst), and have been so for 500 years.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong. But I don't know what Jews go through. That said, I don't see them being shot unarmed on TV and killed for no reason anymore. Just saying.

What you call greed is actually capitalism. You need to define your terms much more specifically. Capitalism allows wealth to be created from raw materials, this wealth allows jobs to be created and isn't this what it is all about; jobs? If you take away the wealth creation then there will be no jobs. By the way, the ellipsis was the incorrect punctuation you wanted to use. A semi-colon would have been correct is you weren't already in the middle of numbering your issues.

Dude, I'm not the only one who even calls it this. Capitalism by America standards has been put on steroids in extreme, in both directions. The profitable direction is on steroids. The poverty direction, triple dose of steroids. Steriods is good for the body, in recommended doses. People use them all the time. They're not good when 'injected' by the GALLONS. Sure, businesses are supposed to make a little money, but they've gone INSANE with it. That is the point. They've GONE...INSANE with the process. They've done it with BS laws, loopholes, and buddy-buddy deals, while raping the poor in the process. To pretend this isn't true is just ASSININE (yes, intentionally misspelled...for pun purposes).

Puncuation? Eh. Next time I'll just pay an English major to write this for me.

I semi-agree with you on this but for different reasons. There are many sleaze balls in office and a lot of sleaze balls appointed to office but the problem comes when they only look out for themselves. Business has a right to survive as does every citizen because every business is the creation of a citizen and employs citizen. Destroy a business in the name of what? and you take away someones job and take away someone's dream. The real solution is to find politicians who can't be "bought off" and that is a hard job. It means you have to be engaged (the people of Ferguson obviously aren't) and pragmatic about your leadership (Al Sharpton was there wasn't he?).

Businesses are well beyond 'surviving' (many of them). Not the ma and pa shops, but the top level ones. They're CANNIBALIZING their people and country. 'Take away people's jobs and dreams'? Businesses do that, when they replace 100 people with microchips...all in the name of profit. The same profits they use to buy off politicians to make BS loophole laws. Come on, brah. They're laying off 30 year workers to save a nickel, giving him/her a small parting gift package, if that, and telling them 'good luck'. Please. Sometimes they get nothing, barely giving them a warning. If a microchip isn't replacing the worker, the job itself is sent overseas. And you wonder why people want to blow up buildings or kill themselves (or others). I'm not condoning those actions, but there's a sliver of understanding. Corporate America has gone insane, and trickle down will doom this country.

I agree with everything you've said but this is not about race. Children of all races are getting short changed by our school system. 20 years ago there was an ad in Chicago about five black men who made more than 100 million dollars yearly. Everyone thought the Chicago Bulls but the ad said that it was five people who graduated business school and worked on the Chicago Stock Exchange. Now your first thing about capitalism would have prevented these five from existing. It is not so much school, it is culture and media that hypes these idiots who have a talent for a single thing whether it is telling jokes, playing ball, running fast, punching someone else, or looking good in underwear. The worst of them thinks that it translates into success and knowledge in other things. Let's put some education back into the education system.

Nothing to harp about here, except to say that I hate Hollywood-ism.

I work in a field where we use technology everyday (teaching is a side job for the idiots here which they don't know). We are looking for people now but we can't find them. They either want too much money, don't want to work the hours (the number one reason we lose so many), don't want to work the hours required, or don't have the skills. They could get the skills but they took classes in things that college said would be good to make them a "well rounded person" and we need technicians. Most our people come from veterans.

It's a fine mess, which, IMO, circles back to celebrity worship. We (they. I work all day) see celebrities sitting by pools, with BMW's parked in the yard, shucking and jiving, not lifting a finger for anything. People see that and want to live that way themselves. We need to fix that as a culture and get people to understand that working most of your life is just the way life is. There is no celebrity culture in real life. We've permeated a culture where making a lot of money for doing nothing is fashionable, and if you aren't trying to live this way then something's wrong with you. The 'wanna be somebody and not be a NOBODY' culture (if you have a 'regular' job, you're a nobody, apparently). I think this is a youth problem, where these youth have grown into adults.

I don't know exactly but I would say that about our jobs are filled with black people. Many will not last a year. They will not show up or show up late. Others will think that they should get more pay increases faster (than everyone else is getting them). Someone will hang on and learn. They will get better positions and more money but this takes time. Too many of our people seem to be happy just doing what they are doing when they got hired on. That is their problem.

We've got to change that mindset. That's a culture dooming thought process that black people have to improve upon. Some of this thinking ties into the celebrity culture (little work, lots of money, high fashion, etc). Black people many times lack goals and can't see far ahead enough to know that hard work gets them further in life (it took me a while to learn this myself). Trying to get an adult to learn something is like trying to punt an iron football. They don't always want to listen, and don't really have a support system (something else we systematically lack....teamwork).

There are programs for that and it starts in high school. The school district of Kansas City, MO has one of worst records in the country for graduation. Everyone should take advantage of free high school education and the parents should be pounding on the doors saying to put more burdens (for later opportunities) on their children. Too many parents have quit the system and have left it to the teachers to pull the load. One teacher cannot teach 25 students who have given up except in some Hollywood movie.

I agree. Needs to be more widespread emphasis on this. More schools across the country needs to do this, but a lot of them don't and can't afford to. Too much money in this country goes to celebrities and politicians and the wealthy in general.

Agree but how about getting people to support the police in doing just that. There used to be a shop in Kansas City, KS that had it windows full of merchandise that said "Don't Snitch". Yes, it was a combination black/hispanic neighborhood. That went out the window when someone busted the windows and stole from the store. They posted a reward for information leading to an arrest. You're going to have to change the culture from the inside.

Never understood that 'Don't Snitch' BS. Ok, so I'm supposed to NOT tell on you for breaking into my neighbor's house, and next week you break into MY house?? FUCK YOU!!

I file these types under the 'non-conformers' list. Here's your hammer-break some rocks.

Or how about a guy with 18 kids by 6 women.... It is not against the law. Do you want it to be? Then pass the law, grab Mr. Penis off the street and make him work off his obligation. When that happens (only rappers and athletes can do this) then maybe the message will delivered to grow up and be a man. Any jack hole can knock up a woman but that does not make you a man. Which celebrity can we use to deliver that message?

Well, if paying for consenting sex is a crime, then this should be, too. In some cases, it's rape (coerced sex IS rape, by definition). These career criminals, thugs, and those types, you know, if they're forcing their way into a woman's house (she may not want them there. They're thugs and imposing themselves) and won't leave until she 'gives it up' (again, imposing himself, by cornering her and....you can draw a mental picture here, one thing leading to another). She ends up pregnant. 'Oh, well. It ain't mine!' MOTHERFUCKER, the baby looks exactly like your dumb ass!!.

Now, this isn't always the case. Some girls are willing participants. A lot of them aren't. They're mostly victims of shitty circumstances (mom works 2 jobs, don't get home until damn near midnight, giving the thugs all night to impose themselves). She's 15, 16 and weighs 100lbs, against some 200lb dirtbag, with his 'boys' as reinforcements. Again, use your imagination here.

Yes, these FUCKERS are criminals. Yes, they should be locked up. Excuse my language. These are the same types that wear their pants half off their asses, can't spell beyond 3-letter words, and virtually are unemployable (would YOU hire them?)

What do you do with these types?

How exactly does wealth cause poverty? Lol

There's your problem. Forcing people to do things. Encouraging them and not rewarding bad behavior is what government should be doing. Take away food stamps for life for selling them for beer money. Take away welfare checks for abuse. Take away the children instead of giving more money to women for having babies.

Mostly true, but there has to be conformity. It's not force (necessarily). There just has to be an understanding and implementation of rules. When a speeder sees a cop and slows down, the cop didn't 'force' him/her to slow down, but merely 'encouraged him/her via threat of a ticket. They could've kept speeding if they wanted to, but would've been at the mercy of the enforcer.

As with so many others you are probably a FAUX Brother. Overall, you need to use profanity and lack of grammarical skills don't do your argument any credit even if you have some valid points. Your understanding of economics and politics is very rudimentary.

Rudimentary or not, I know right from wrong. When you have one side making TONS of money, and the other side making crumbs, that's an imbalance that anyone should be able to see. Everyone who sees it should have a problem with it. Those making tons and pretending that everything is fair and equal, and that they're playing by the rules, and that the poor are simply lazy, is just an asinine assertion to me. It's systematic, and not enough people are trying to fix it, or better yet, trying to get it to a reasonable medium. It seems like the wealthy are trying to outdo each other, crushing poor people further in the process. Being wealthy isn't good enough anymore. Gotta be the wealthiest.

I won't make any claims to be an economic or political expert, but some things are obvious. The woes of this country, to most of the people in it, and to a particular ethnic group, are quite obvious.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:11 PM   #125
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Not that it even needs to be mentioned, but they haven't been getting raked over the coals (literally, in some cases. Shall I put up pics of blacks being BURNED in front a mob of smiling white people?) for 500 years, nor were they dragged over here from 10,000 miles away and forced to work against their will. Give it time, and they'll start if the treatment is bad enough.

Wasn't this supposed to change with President Obama's election? Seems like racial tension has actually increased since he took over from Bush II. Where's the Hope and Change? Please don't blame the Republicans or the TEA Party. Obama had two years to give the plantation away and can still do it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:12 PM   #126
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
As for me, I did not pick either one!
Sitting on the fence, eh, BigAssMoronTucks? You need to pick a side from the two offered you!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:19 PM   #127
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Sitting on the fence, eh, BigAssMoronTucks? You need to pick a side from the two offered you!

Where is the link that says that I must pick one or the other?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:26 PM   #128
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Where is the link that says that I must pick one or the other?
My point exactly, BigIdiotTucks. My point exactly!

GuAWD, you are stupid!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:26 PM   #129
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:

If by 'entitlement' you mean by believing and being given a chance to pursue the so called American Dream, then fuck yeah we're entitled to it. But when there's a group of piece of shit bastards who intentionally (but pretend it's not intentional) fuck things up for us, then yeah, we're going to raise hell about it until things.
NOTE: The following is a generalization, which obviously cannot be applied to every individual. Every group has individuals who fall outside the statistical norm, however, that doesn't alter the generalization of the group as a whole.

And there it is...the reason why black society will always be treated like a minority...because they want to be treated like a minority...

How Hispanics react to their "station in life" has nothing to do with being oppressed or not. It has to do with the fact that they understand how to never be oppressed. They take the shit jobs, they suffer long hours and miserable conditions...so that they can pay for their kids to make something better for themselves. They understand that the only way to alter their station, is to do it themselves, and not have anyone give it to them...because as soon as they allow someone to give it to them, they allow that person to withhold it from them...

Face it Rambro...you're not interested in your race improving itself...you're interested in figuring out who is going to give it to them, all the while bitching about how that same person is withholding it from them...

Hispanics are going to be the new majority middle class here, in twenty years, because they know how to work the system...not rail uselessly against it. They long ago figured out that you're entitled to two things...jack and shit...the rest, you have to work for. When they take over, you're still going to be right where you are now...all back of the bus and shit...

You don't see Hispanics rioting here when a Mexican kid gets killed by a cop...you don't see Asians, or whites doing it either. You going to claim it never happens? The only reason negroes do it is because they're interested in claiming they're oppressed...and most of them don't realize that by doing it, they're only causing themselves to be oppressed more...

Your race is no different than any other race...and once you stop acting like you're different, then you'll be treated no differently...but we both know that won't happen...so you better resign yourself to your race's permanent lot in life...and keep dreaming for the day the revolution comes, so you can be out front, with your finger on the trigger of your Mossberg pump...

I'm done here...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:29 PM   #130
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

GuAWD, you are stupid!
This from the same stupid dipshit who nominated himself to be a leading contender in the Dipshit of the Year poll.

Let's give it up for Hanoi Cog!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:34 PM   #131
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Don't be done, WakeUp.

I'll fire back as soon as I bang this chick (she's hot).

Wussing out is prohibited.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:37 AM   #132
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Heh....makes sense to me! Stealing cigars is definitely a crime punishable by on the spot execution!Now, back in the 60s when I went through my teen shoplifting stage of development while growing up in Westchester County. N.Y. Was not a smoker but would often help myself to a Hershey bar, sometimes a bag of Wise Potato Chips. When I slipped out of that candy store and onto the street, lucky me that no cops were nearby! Even luckier- I was born white!
When you assault a cop, it is felony assault and you can be shot.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:44 AM   #133
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:

DON'T START WITH THE BULLSHIT ABOUT BLACKS ACTUALLY BEING GIVEN EQUAL FUCKING OPPORTUNITY TO PURSUE HAPPINESS IN LIFE, because it's bullshit.

Has this country given blacks every chance to succeed, without obstacle? Fuck no, they haven't, and you fucking know it.

Business loans, debt forgiveness, tax write-offs, and other backdoor handshake, buddy-buddy deals that a select few get would NEEEVVVVVEERRRR happen for most black people.

If they wanted to 'fix' everything, they could. But having poor people is too profitable. Poor people overpay for everything, live off crumbs, stay uneducated, die sooner, etc, and rich bastards wouldn't have it any other way.

It's all good, though. Hell awaits.
Why? Chattel slavery has been around for 400 years in the new world and it was practiced by the Spanish, English, and French. The Americans didn't exist yet and the US government didn't exist until later. Africa is much less than 10,000 miles away.

Who doesn't have some obstacles in their way. Oprah and Bill Gates both had obstacles but both are very successful. I think many of those obstacles you speak of are self imposed.

Anyway, I'm done with you. Too much time spent on cry babies with a chip on their shoulder. Especially the fakes who pretend to fake an ethnic syntax.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:00 AM   #134
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Saw Captain Ron Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol on TV. He looks a little depressed that the people he stood up for this morning went out and took over a McDonalds, fired shots at the police, and threw more Molotov cocktails. Looks like he backed the wrong horse.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:47 AM   #135
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

You would think if they were trying to portray Brown as a harmless victim with a future ahead of him they would find a better picture of him besides the one of him standing on a street corner flashing gang signs. And how the hell can these folks afford to riot for a week straight, don't they have a job to go too. Would they be rioting if Brown was white and the police officer was black, don't think so.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women