Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60239
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2024, 10:21 AM   #121
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Billy……MAGA people can’t read, remember? Trump only likes the uneducated, and there is plenty of that MAGA ignorance on display around here……

elg……
DEM's for the people but doe the rich ????? mmmmmm
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2024, 12:15 PM   #122
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Billy……MAGA people can’t read, remember? Trump only likes the uneducated, and there is plenty of that MAGA ignorance on display around here……

elg……
Ya know elg, I’m taking a bit of offense to this comment of yours being your posting about Billy’s response to my post.

First off, I don’t consider myself as MAGA at all. Even tho that actually means Make America Great Again, it’s become a derogatory acronym by some now due to the hate for Trump.

Secondly, I’m highly educated, have worked in upper level management/executive positions in corporate America pretty much my entire career. To the point I’m in a position to be able to retire early. Point is, I can read just fine.

Just because others have a difference of opinion doesn’t make them uneducated, illiterate or fucking idiots.

I’ve watched our country go to fucking shit in a matter of the last 3 1/2 years and because I don’t want another 4 years of the same I’m MAGA? Illiterate? Can’t read?

I’ve posted a link to the economic contrasts under the past two administrations from the treasury department (Biden’s treasury department btw), but no comment on that tho? Even tho it shows a huge disparity between the two?

I’ve also posted a link regarding the disparity between the last two admins regarding our southern border from DHS (Biden’s DHS btw) and there were no comments on that either.

I suppose when facts aren’t in people’s favor, they get glanced over. As I’ve stated before, numbers don’t lie, but politicians do.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2024, 01:45 PM   #123
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Derogatory?

Ridiculous.

MAGA+++

Any random male lesbian who can't handle it can fuck off immediately.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2024, 02:20 PM   #124
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

elg……
Indeed. Many of them are still peddling that tampons in bathrooms bullshit.
brasil is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2024, 02:35 PM   #125
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Your drooling cosplay president is still pretending SUPERTRUMP made remarks thar he clearly didn't make re: Charlottesville.

Trump was not the victim of an assassination attempt.

The scumbag democrat mainstream media does not encourage this kind of garbage.

Harris, the whore, is a legitimately and democratically endorsed presidential candidate.

It's fine for transvestite men to beat the shit out of actual females in women's sports.

Dementia Joe and his prostitute vice president did not invite illegal immigrants into the country.

Harris, the hooker, is opposed to medicaid for illegal invaders.

She/it is also fine with fracking.

MAGA +++
Old 08-21-2024, 02:52 PM   #126
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

walls don't work untill

they need to hide in their house

or the demoncrat convention

defund the police untill the demoncrat convention

then run to the police state to keep peaceful protestors at bay
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2024, 03:12 PM   #127
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Cash bail sux.

Defund the police.

The joy.

Let's move on.
Old 08-21-2024, 03:21 PM   #128
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post

Let's move on.
unless maricopa county, philadelphia , atlanta , wisconsin

forgot how to load ballots this time

doubtful
Old 08-21-2024, 03:42 PM   #129
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

1,2,3,4, five

everybody in the bus,lets take a ride

to the polling place around the corner

the boys say they want some Trump, but we really don't wanna

drop box like i had last week

and a few dead people cant be beet

I like Kamala

michael

nancy

and tampon tim

and as we continue you know they get sweeter

a little bit of burst pipes in my life

a little bit of phillie by my side

a little bit of atlanta is all i need

blacked out windows is what i seeeee

a little bit of harvesting in the sun

a little bit of counting 3 months loooooong

da da da da ta

da da da da taaaaa
Old 08-21-2024, 05:01 PM   #130
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Dem’s VP pick Walz will be speaking at the DNC this evening. Will he discuss serious policy proposals? Or? What?

The Harris/Walz campaign website still to this day doesn’t have a damn thing regarding serious policy proposals.
Old 08-21-2024, 05:05 PM   #131
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

thats a hard no

on y to view list
Old 08-22-2024, 11:14 AM   #132
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

FBSM - well said.

Here's the reality of this election as I see it

Democrats that voted for Joe because he's a democrat all still doing the same for Kamala. Just like the true MAGA republicans are going to vote for Trump and not care to look at anything.

I think Trump is a terrible figure head, he's not presidential, however, you are getting a real person that will do what he says he's going to do.

Kamala will only be a figure head. She really won't do anything. Whatever group is behind the scenes pulling the strings is still going to pulling the strings.

Even if Trump gets in office and literally does nothing, we will be better off than the policies that Kamala is already proposing.

You can't freeze prices - literally the stupidest policy I've ever heard - she's a fucking idiot and so is anyone else that thinks that can work. That policy alone is enough for anyone who has a clue to say no to her.

$25000 for new home owners - Another stupid policy. Some states already have similar policies in place, but no where near as high. If 5m people take advantage that's 125,000,000,000 see all the zeros that you and I are helping people pay, so they can buy a house. Fuck you do it like the rest of us, cut your costs, live with relatives and understand it's going to take a few years. These fucking babies that need immediate gratification are ruining our country.

Child tax credit - eh I could get behind, I remember having to live on the cheap when our kids were born. They grew up on ramen, hot dogs and pasta. Because that's what we could afford at the time. Tax time was our chance to catch up. But there should be a cap on it for income earned, which I'm sure the Dems will have anyway.

See if she says anything about the border, certainly any of these programs will destroy our economy even faster if she just keeps letting people in.

See if she adjusts her jobs numbers. If she keeps saying 16m she's a liar. If she adjusts after the numbers, she gains some credibility.

And foreign policy, sorry, but Joy won't fix foreign policy. Trump has already SUCCESSFULLY felt with foreign policy. Tim and Kamala are grossly under qualified. Kamala slept her way to her position and helped destroyed California. She proudly had the winning vote on some bad policies.

She can't handle an interview, how is she going to handle anyone the first time they test her. Nothing against her as a woman, but you think the rest of the world has the same opinion? In much of the world women still have less rights or no rights than men, sorry but that's a fact. She is going to have a very tough road handling foreign policy and she won't even talk to the media.

As for those that Defend Tampon Tim - https://www.wral.com/story/fact-chec...ooms/21584434/

This can not be another feel good election. You should be voting on track records and policies not JOY. Fucking stupid. Just a bunch a democratic sheep that are as bad as the true MAGA republicans.

Just cause your republican doesn't make you MAGA. Sorry, but that's as stupid as calling a black person a nigger because they are black..
heavenlysparrow is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2024, 12:33 PM   #133
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Couldn't have said it better myself sparrow. Thanks for a very informative, well thought out and middle of the road approach to your points you've made for and against both sides. I truly wish more folks would look at this election in the same way instead of picking one side or the other because they "hate" the other side. As you said, this cannot be another feel good election and we should be voting on track records & policy.

Also, thanks for the link to a great article.
Old 08-22-2024, 12:58 PM   #134
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I can see Kamcryer going but why, but why, when other world leaders ignore her.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2024, 04:20 PM   #135
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Not sure how or why it would feel good to elect a racist, race-baiting, angry, opportunistic undeserving cunt like Harris, the whore, and her doofus submissive white male caricature sidekick but it's 2024 and anything is possible I guess.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women