Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42123
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #121
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Watch out Sweet Heather! The word in the Caprine-American and Tranny communities and around the blue-water elite ladies is that Jake never touches pineappple juice and eats a lot of asparagus and drinks a lot of chlorinated tap water.

You might want to have a Tic-Tac handy when he goes ass to mouth on you. Just a head's up.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #122
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

What I got out of this thread:

BrittanyBangs just moved up 3 spots on my "to do" list. Because I don't read Austin forums much anymore I'd never heard of Maddie, who instantly moved to the Top 3 on the same list.

REB is still REB...and that means all is right with the world.

Sweet Heather took a giant stinking dump in the Austin incall and has somehow convinced everyone to go take a look at it...myself included. Hopefully one of the remaining Austin Mods will come by a flush soon.

LAP
Old 06-22-2010, 01:41 PM   #123
Jay Walker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Epic waste of time reading this thread. But like a train wreck, I just couldn’t look away.

It's sad that so much time and energy have gone into rebutting someone who is so clearly not worth the effort or thought. To all of the ladies who have so eloquently risen up to defend each other, and to the guys who have joined into this thread in an effort to debate someone so out of touch, I BEG you all, show some compassion.

I mean this poor woman has been at this for a very long time and she has clearly lost her shine. She’s afraid that if other women enjoy certain activities, that those activities will be expected of her. Trust me, she’s probably seen it all, and done it all over the past ten or fifteen years of providing. She knows what she likes (which is probably nothing except the single hundred dollar bill left behind) and what she doesn’t like (seemingly every thing except that hundred dollar bill). Reviews seem to suggest that anyway:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=christy

Personally, I think charging “ONLY $100 TOTAL-100% GUARANTEED!!!” for a full session might set a bad precedent for other GFE providers. But Britt, Casey, Maggie please, by all means, if you decide to succumb to these pressures PM me. I’m a Recessionaire you know. This poor girl can’t even keep her own name straight:

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...on-gfe/5051303

I started to write this tongue in cheek but as I wrap up here, I must say that I honestly do feel sad for this poor woman (not an endorsement for her behavior). I mean she puts pictures of the beauty she once was next to pictures of what she’s become. She clearly hates her “tricks”, and based on the review and subsequent comments above, they seem to hate her to. I doubt she has any skills beyond the obvious, and it seems that those are fading as quickly as her looks. I don’t know what the world has in store for her future but it sure doesn’t look good from where I stand.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:45 PM   #124
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You bitches quit dogging my bitch.

Everyone knows that heather likes my GSO3 juicethe mostest. It makes a great facial.........it does wonders for the hair, as well.

sweet heather would never steer anyone wrong with sarcasm

I want to jizz in her ear...............is that over the line?
Old 06-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #125
Carl
Account Disabled

Some may critique Sweet Heather as having pursued this activity as a career for so long as to have become bitter, jaded, and irritable towards humanity, male and female alike. But clearly, that same longevity indicates she must have an enduring universal appeal that has persisted through out the long years down the musty corridors of time.

I, for one, feel my gaze constantly drawn to her Whopper® hamburger bun-sized areolae and wondering if sesame seeds cost extra? I'm pretty sure that I could have it my way just so long as I don't have a special order and how I want it is exactly how it already is on the menu.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #126
Guest010512-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
Some may critique Sweet ...she must have an enduring universal appeal that has persisted through out the long years down the musty corridors of time.
CIMC = Cum In Musty Corridor
Old 06-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #127
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
I, for one, feel my gaze constantly drawn to her Whopper® hamburger bun-sized areolae and wondering if sesame seeds cost extra? I'm pretty sure that I could have it my way just so long as I don't have a special order and how I want it is exactly how it already is on the menu.
not if you ask her to hold your Secret Sauce!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #128
ManUp
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
not if you ask her to hold your Secret Sauce!
Good one!
Old 06-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #129
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

How about we all pitch in and buy Sweet Heather a bus ticket to Arizona. She's convinced they're doin' the job the feds don't, meaning it's her kinda rightwing, teabaggin' narrow-minded, hood wearing, cross buring, lynching kinda of state...
Old 06-22-2010, 05:00 PM   #130
Carl
Account Disabled

And the dry climate is wonderful for allergies.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #131
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Well, I think that everyone has had their say on this one. let's move on to a new subjuct as this one is now closed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women