Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2015, 07:53 AM   #106
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
no one ... and i repeat no one with the exception o goldenman who ever talk trash about me has ever seen me,
how can you know that? as ubiquitous as you are on BP, many guys here could have seen you and you wouldn't know.. despite your iron fist screening, the ID's and work badges you see aren't going to link to handles here.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:55 AM   #107
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Is it just me, or does anyone else picture VI & THN looking like this when they argue?

Only in my mind, they're topless, and oiled up.

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:56 AM   #108
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
because it would be almost pointless since you already have minions ready to fight for you and anyone who tried to call you out on the donzens of examples will be "put on vacation"

but we aren't the enforcers here so carry on

I can stand on my own and have had to many times; you should really do your research. I've paid my dues here, had reviews quacked, been called everything but a white woman, set up, "bullied", harassed, had polls started about me, etc.

You think you're being treated unfairly??? Lmao! You make your own demise, VI. No one is going out of their way to make you do the things you do.

You do it all on your own - and get a pass.

Tebow forbid anyone call you out on your bullshit or they risk being harassed, bullied, alerts posted about them, blacklisted, etc.

This record has been skipping for two years now and the idiot brigade still lines up for it so you have NOTHING to complain about.

Quote:
you are aware you have literally gone out of your way for months to start as much shit is you can my way lol, consistently but if i stand up to you??? i'm in the wrong...

here is the difference... When i went after you it's because you came at me with your usual dragon lady attitude, when he came after you, it seemed unprovoked... and your response wasn't actually bad all things considering...

it was probably very false... VERY FALSE

but his follow up was more aggressive then the first... so yes it was a bit far for the issue...

my anger directed my be intense but rarely unprovoked, based on what i see ... he is being worse then you at the moment
I tried to help you when you first started. Read the posts. I offered you genuinely good advice when you first came on. You either didn't like it or couldn't do it and then started up with all the harassing accusations against anyone you could think of when you didn't like what they said. And what's different now? Not a Damn thing.

Here we are in another one of your "I'm being victimized" threADs and anyone who calls bullshit is only further victimizing you.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:13 AM   #109
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
I always tell new girls to not post in coed...due to drama levels. Many seem to cause self inflicted persona injuries.
"I always tell new girls..." Heh.

And he'll post a scumbag alert or try to get you banned if you don't do what he says too. TFF

If you thought people were out to get you before you ain't seen shit yet, wulfie. Go do your research on the "insightful" gent above.

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:27 AM   #110
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:41 AM   #111
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'll stay completely on topic. I don't know who Blowmypop is but it's obvious he's a former member or a member with multiple handles. He's made little effort to hide that.

He also doesn't seem too concerned about getting banned. Again I don't know who he is but when former members come back with new handles or multiple handles it makes me wonder.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:42 AM   #112
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
been called everything but a white woman
someone explain this term.. it is an expression I've never heard outside of Texas, and I genuinely have no idea what it means.. it sounds funny as Hell.
Old 08-20-2015, 08:48 AM   #113
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
To paraphrase:
"I always tell new girls..." Heh.

And he'll post a scumbag alert or try to get you banned if you don't do what he says too. TFF

If you thought people were out to get you before you ain't seen shit yet, wulfie. Go do your research on the "insightful" gent above.
Have a little respect, pimpin ain't easy.

Quote:
Girl please. The only one who can't see through your one woman shit show is dodger (edit: add theeccie214) and it's precisely because you make him (edit: them) feel superior. And that's not easy to do I bet. So keep on trucking. If dodger (edit: and theeccie214) is (edit: are) happy, then I'm happy.
I see what's going on, but only from an entertainment value, it's personal to you this you can't step back to see the good in Vi as she can't see the good in you. But, we're all screwed up in our own way so I'm just enjoying the ride.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:01 AM   #114
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
that explains it

it's actually much deeper then that,

the true basis of all of this and the reason their bullying is "helping" is simply because ... no one ... and i repeat no one with the exception o goldenman who ever talk trash about me has ever seen me,

and in reality me and golden man just had a bad experience, many things could have gone better on booth sides, but in reality he doesnt (publically) bash me consistantly even tho in reality he is the only one of the set that would be justified. In seeing him i actually learned from my biggest mistake, SCREEN ALL THE WAY and never fold from it.

even if a little iffy,delay or dodge as a whole.

ok this is taking it a bit too far... that is not called for, once the NO happened you honestly did the best thing you could do to truly say "not worth" but now it seems you are hitting a cold steel to make it hot
I didn't want any part of this thread, but since my handle has been mentioned I will offer three or four comments.
1. VI,you are right I don't go around bashing you or anyone else on this site! Not my purpose for being here. I have complimented you on doing a better job of handling conflict since your return from your most recent vacation.
2. Our issue had nothing to do with screening, maybe part of it can be blamed on miscommunication, but nothing to do with screening. To even suggest screening was an issue as it related to our experience is totally false.
3. It is also not fair to claim to be the victim of bullying on here, when this entire thread is a result of you falsely accusing someone, which could be considered a case of you attempting to bully him. Co-Ed threads discussions started by you have an unfortunate history of ending badly for you, but usually quite entertaining for the rest of us up to a certain point.
4. I will also restate another point I said somewhere else. Get over your obsession with the Mods and why other people are not getting banned. You are not always the victim, and you sometimes become a victim because of your own actions. Justice on eccie is like justice in the real world, it is sometimes arbitrary and and not always fair, it is what it is so why stress yourself over it.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to offend or provoke you. I'm just being honest, and I would honestly prefer to be friends with you on this site versus being an adversary.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:04 AM   #115
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I see what's going on, but only from an entertainment value, it's personal to you this you can't step back to see the good in Vi as she can't see the good in you. But, we're all screwed up in our own way so I'm just enjoying the ride.
Ya I don't see the humor in videotaping clients, photographing license plates, threats of violence, keeping animals in abusive conditions, posting multiple false alerts or any of that other reckless and dangerous shit. You have fun with it though.
Old 08-20-2015, 09:28 AM   #116
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
I didn't want any part of this thread, but since my handle has been mentioned I will offer three or four comments.
1. VI,you are right I don't go around bashing you or anyone else on this site! Not my purpose for being here. I have complimented you on doing a better job of handling conflict since your return from your most recent vacation.
2. Our issue had nothing to do with screening, maybe part of it can be blamed on miscommunication, but nothing to do with screening. To even suggest screening was an issue as it related to our experience is totally false.
3. It is also not fair to claim to be the victim of bullying on here, when this entire thread is a result of you falsely accusing someone, which could be considered a case of you attempting to bully him. Co-Ed threads discussions started by you have an unfortunate history of ending badly for you, but usually quite entertaining for the rest of us up to a certain point.
4. I will also restate another point I said somewhere else. Get over your obsession with the Mods and why other people are not getting banned. You are not always the victim, and you sometimes become a victim because of your own actions. Justice on eccie is like justice in the real world, it is sometimes arbitrary and and not always fair, it is what it is so why stress yourself over it.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to offend or provoke you. I'm just being honest, and I would honestly prefer to be friends with you on this site versus being an adversary.

na it's cool bro,

and you are right, my issue is more of a fairness thing then a "ban hammer rampage"

and you have a very valid point, screening wasn't a part in our issue

honestly i jst got tired of fighting a losing battle, it wasn't worth it at end of day.

so i put down my gloves and now i just wait until it comes to me, thornemail helps against most attacks
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:53 AM   #117
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
Justice on eccie is like justice in the real world, it is sometimes arbitrary and and not always fair, it is what it is so why stress yourself over it.
exactly what Police Commissioner Bull Connor told the Freedom Fighters in Alabama.. IJS
(substitute eccie with Birmingham)
Old 08-20-2015, 09:59 AM   #118
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
how can you know that? as ubiquitous as you are on BP, many guys here could have seen you and you wouldn't know.. despite your iron fist screening, the ID's and work badges you see aren't going to link to handles here.
you have a very valid point, on that note that wold make it worse in that case, i mean i'm gonna be honest with you, but there are tell tell signs of a standard BP dude, and a ECCIE active member.

Quote:
I can stand on my own and have had to many times; you should really do your research. I've paid my dues here, had reviews quacked, been called everything but a white woman, set up, "bullied", harassed, had polls started about me, etc.

You think you're being treated unfairly??? Lmao! You make your own demise, VI. No one is going out of their way to make you do the things you do.

You do it all on your own - and get a pass.

Tebow forbid anyone call you out on your bullshit or they risk being harassed, bullied, alerts posted about them, blacklisted, etc.

This record has been skipping for two years now and the idiot brigade still lines up for it so you have NOTHING to complain about.

I tried to help you when you first started. Read the posts. I offered you genuinely good advice when you first came on. You either didn't like it or couldn't do it and then started up with all the harassing accusations against anyone you could think of when you didn't like what they said. And what's different now? Not a Damn thing.

Here we are in another one of your "I'm being victimized" threADs and anyone who calls bullshit is only further victimizing you.
Woman your obsessions
really get over yourself, you can't stop my train simple get over it and move on to your next target, this one is bored with you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Have a little respect, pimpin ain't easy.

it's part of her silly little game, she is still going to throw the same bullshit she thinks will win people over, but fact is she's in a race she won't win, because to one can beat time #justsaiyan
Quote:
Ya I don't see the humor in videotaping clients, photographing license plates, threats of violence, keeping animals in abusive conditions, posting multiple false alerts or any of that other reckless and dangerous shit. You have fun with it though.
the sarcasm is so sad because you are still bring up things everyone knows, and you are bringing them up on false pretenses...

so if you are going to tell a story tell it all, stop trying to play mind games with people,

so let me myth bust you since NO ONE ELSE is stepping in

1. HAD security camera before i got my CHL in case i got robbed and it was facing my front door and was remote activated by my phone, simple

if i didn't need it i didn't use it (so point 1 false) since clients being plural is wrong

2. if you did something note worthy that required me to take a photo of your plates so others knew who to look for ... and that's a bad thing, you are selfish and don't care about anyone's safety but yourself, but then again you advise on getting pimps ... so you obviously don't take care of yourself and have "management" handle it.

3. i've asked you now 4 times, until you've seen my home don't ever ACCUSE ME OF A EVIL CRIME LIKE ANIMAL ABUSE! in fact any animal i've ever owned has been and stayed in great condition (edited uncalled for eat one lady)

4.again back to point one, i don't have a pimp or a manager, so if some one physically threatens me "i would beat her ass" then yes expect me to bring the heat, i'd i'm trained to fight and shoot so yes, worse case there is always a plan B!

but then again yo know nothing of actual self defense! and yes it shows... this is why you don't need a pimp, because you got big headed and you try to think you can take the world because you have someone backing you up. Me on the other hand if i work for my money i'll fight for it.

5. if yo actually think about the premes of any alert of posted there was always a valid reason to do what i did, period! being a false alert means it was ment to do damage to someone innocent.

even the most recent, i pt it on CO-ED because mojo always moves it, so i saved him the trouble and did it myself...

NOW THN if you have something to say bring the heat the right way and stop trying to do all this shady ass marketing! because it's getting really old, yo didn't understand to stop and obviously when "WE" were addressed it excluded you...

otherwise you wouldn't keep doing it, remember ignorance is not knowing... stupidity is refusing to... guess which boat you have been sailing on for a long time...

(i'm most likely going to get in trouble for this post... granted i waited for 3 strikes again before i finally addressed it
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:09 AM   #119
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
exactly what Police Commissioner Bull Connor told the Freedom Fighters in Alabama.. IJS
(substitute eccie with Birmingham)
.... bro that is way too educated for a sex site lol
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:10 AM   #120
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This took all of two minutes to find:

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1190870

That whole thread is worth the read.

Do your research people. That's what it all boils down to and it doesn't take that long.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women