Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2014, 07:12 PM   #106
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Bigdog, your posts are that of an imbecile. They lack in anything factual and have nothing to do at all with the subject of the thread.

You fucked up and outed your prior handle. I have not pushed to have you banned yet again. I can see that was a mistake. Better make that back up handle now if you don't have it already.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:51 PM   #107
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I really hope Carla is giving that baby up for adoption.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:15 PM   #108
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Dang, that was painful to read.

Back and forths are cool and all, but can't y'all mix in a little fun? I mean, 107 posts and very little if any bannable content in this mf'er. Just lots of sad shit.

Y'all are gonna have to do better than this if you expect me to frequent this place more often. So, in the future, just ask yourselves THIS question before starting one of these things: Will this be entertaining for EN? If not, then stick it back in the oven and let it bake a little longer. The recriminations and emotions will fester during the interim, making for much more explosive and entertaining content. It's worth the wait, so be patient.

And with that, I'm off to catch up on my WP reading. Now there's a girl who knows how to entertain and apparently....
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:16 AM   #109
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyLover214 View Post
I really hope Carla is giving that baby up for adoption.
Well that was a pretty shitty thing to say
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:56 AM   #110
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Well that was a pretty shitty thing to say
Based on her responses to this thread and other postings it doesn't seem like she's quite ready to raise a child. You may be right, might have been one of those things that would have better left unsaid.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #111
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This to the OP...If she offered you your money back and you declined, shut the fuck up with your whining because she would rather pay you back than fuck you. Get over it and stop acting like a bitch.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck YEAH!
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:15 PM   #112
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

OldButStillGoing: Wow! You paid her. Then spend 3+ hours with her. How you and the provider choose to spend time is up to you both. Then after spending 3 hours with you, she offers to give you your money back, but instead you want more time with her? Sheeezz, you are a penny pinching whiner. I think you should post a review and fill in the blanks... What did you pay? What where the activities? How long was the session? Was she on time? Do you recommend her/would you see her again? You know the drill.

Now move along please......NEXT?
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:39 PM   #113
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Did you read what I said? I guess not as you expressed no comprehension of what happened what so ever. Cone back when you learn how to read and understand.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #114
Invisible1
Account Disabled

OldButStillGoing: Yes, I read everything you wrote. And everything everybody else wrote. I hate to bust your balls (actually I think I am enjoying bustin' your balls), but you gifted her, you spent time with her, she offered your gift back, and then you declined the offer. Woops!....You shoulda' spent an hour or two in the car fetching that buck sixty you gave her back. I bet you really are a very nice, sweet, gullible guy in civilian life.

OK, looking at your silly situation another way: Hey, in the best of situations you are always only paying for the provider's time. We all know that. So if you are paying for her time, then whatever happens during that time you spend with her is up to you and her. You are both adults? Right? By the way, what the F is a session? Erase "session" from your vocabulary. The only rule that I completely understand about this freaky hobby world is that whatever happens between two consenting adults when they are together is OK, legal and kosher as long as both adults are consenting. She can say no or you can say no....or whatever happens (or doesn't happen)....just happens. Savy? Its like stocks, performance in the past, does not mean the performance in the future will be the same. There is a very human element in the hobby that should not be taken for granted.

Looking again at the helping her out because you are a good guy and btw, I want to have a session theme from some of your posts: Seems you went to help a damsel in distress (or was it "damsel in a mini-dress?") You are a handsome, dashing gentleman helping out a woman in need. Giving money to her and buying some items she desperately needs. Driving her around being Mr. Chivalry. (I bet your car is painted good-guy-white) Ok, coming back to earth now.....Seems to me, this little fantasy about you being a good deed doer in the hobby got you fucked. Perhaps you weren't fucked the way you planned, but you were fucked. She got her O...echem, I mean, she got what she wanted. Now Mr. OldGoodDeedDoerAndStillGoing wants something in return for his good deeds? Sorry but that is not how a good southern gentleman gives charity to a lady in need.

Regardless, thank you for the info about your big fantasy good deed doer miss-adventure. LOL Similar events have happened to many of us in the hobby. Time to suck it up, get over it, move on and perhaps find a new ATF to spend some time with. Meanwhile you can still write a review about your time with Miss Carla Sweets.

I think many of us "adults" here have plenty info from both sides to decide what we think. You really don't need to respond to every post that does not agree with you. Its kinda like religion or politics, you are not going to change anyone's mind and convert them to your way of thinking by making additional arguments after they indicate that they believe differently.

Oh, I almost forgot, you really cracked me up with your "Its the principle" of the thing comments. I think your good christian mind should consider the "business" you are swinging your pud around in. Please get over yourself and your self righteous principles. Please go take a good long gander in the mirror and blame what happened to you on the guy you see there. I wish you luck with this, it may be the first time you have ever accepted what happened to you in your long life as possibly being at least partially (or in this situation mostly) your own fault. God Bless you brother....Amen.

All in all, I actually just think you are still "sore" from rubbin' your sweet gerkin to much after not getting to pickle Carla Sweets. If I am right about this, my spider senses are telling me that you should grab some gift money and quickly make a date with another beautiful and very capable lady. And remember, do your research before you ask another girl out. And, for the date you desperately need, ECCIE is a great place to do the research.

Now pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and realize that you may be Old But your are Still Going!

Good luck to you.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:25 PM   #115
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
OldButStillGoing: Yes, I read everything you wrote. And everything everybody else wrote. I hate to bust your balls (actually I think I am enjoying bustin' your balls), but you gifted her, you spent time with her, she offered your gift back, and then you declined the offer. Woops!....You shoulda' spent an hour or two in the car fetching that buck sixty you gave her back. I bet you really are a very nice, sweet, gullible guy in civilian life.

OK, looking at your silly situation another way: Hey, in the best of situations you are always only paying for the provider's time. We all know that. So if you are paying for her time, then whatever happens during that time you spend with her is up to you and her. You are both adults? Right? By the way, what the F is a session? Erase "session" from your vocabulary. The only rule that I completely understand about this freaky hobby world is that whatever happens between two consenting adults when they are together is OK, legal and kosher as long as both adults are consenting. She can say no or you can say no....or whatever happens (or doesn't happen)....just happens. Savy? Its like stocks, performance in the past, does not mean the performance in the future will be the same. There is a very human element in the hobby that should not be taken for granted.

Looking again at the helping her out because you are a good guy and btw, I want to have a session theme from some of your posts: Seems you went to help a damsel in distress (or was it "damsel in a mini-dress?") You are a handsome, dashing gentleman helping out a woman in need. Giving money to her and buying some items she desperately needs. Driving her around being Mr. Chivalry. (I bet your car is painted good-guy-white) Ok, coming back to earth now.....Seems to me, this little fantasy about you being a good deed doer in the hobby got you fucked. Perhaps you weren't fucked the way you planned, but you were fucked. She got her O...echem, I mean, she got what she wanted. Now Mr. OldGoodDeedDoerAndStillGoing wants something in return for his good deeds? Sorry but that is not how a good southern gentleman gives charity to a lady in need.

Regardless, thank you for the info about your big fantasy good deed doer miss-adventure. LOL Similar events have happened to many of us in the hobby. Time to suck it up, get over it, move on and perhaps find a new ATF to spend some time with. Meanwhile you can still write a review about your time with Miss Carla Sweets.

I think many of us "adults" here have plenty info from both sides to decide what we think. You really don't need to respond to every post that does not agree with you. Its kinda like religion or politics, you are not going to change anyone's mind and convert them to your way of thinking by making additional arguments after they indicate that they believe differently.

Oh, I almost forgot, you really cracked me up with your "Its the principle" of the thing comments. I think your good christian mind should consider the "business" you are swinging your pud around in. Please get over yourself and your self righteous principles. Please go take a good long gander in the mirror and blame what happened to you on the guy you see there. I wish you luck with this, it may be the first time you have ever accepted what happened to you in your long life as possibly being at least partially (or in this situation mostly) your own fault. God Bless you brother....Amen.

All in all, I actually just think you are still "sore" from rubbin' your sweet gerkin to much after not getting to pickle Carla Sweets. If I am right about this, my spider senses are telling me that you should grab some gift money and quickly make a date with another beautiful and very capable lady. And remember, do your research before you ask another girl out. And, for the date you desperately need, ECCIE is a great place to do the research.

Now pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and realize that you may be Old But your are Still Going!

Good luck to you.
Wow. This is just way too long. Can you summarize it in 10 words or less?

I envy your availability of free time.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:44 PM   #116
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Summary in 10 words:

OldButStillGoing would be better off taking credit for fucking up.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:09 PM   #117
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Your a moron. We did not spend 3 hours together. We never had a session. If you actually comprenended what was said you would know that. She got paid but never delivered. She agreed to make things up but never did. What is so hard to understand? Others figured it out, why can't you?
Old 11-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #118
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Yes, I comprehend. You think you are the good guy driving the white car. I think you could have avoided the situation and cannot be honest with yourself about fucking up. I think you are an emotional softie who posted here to get sympathy from others to ease your wounded self esteem after being "wronged" by a provider that you thought might actually like you a little bit. I think you're belief that giving $160 and doing good deeds for Ms. Sweets should have definitely gotten you laid otherwise she should have given your $160 back in this hobby world is such a naive crock of shit belief for someone who says they hobby as much as you do and post as much as you do on here.

You will not get anything resolved here, so stop trying......To bad....so sad.
You have gotten some sympathy, but not from everyone.

Look OldGuy, thanks for the info. Your initial post was plenty. You informed us of a situation related to a provider here on ECCIE. That is exactly what ECCIE is for, but please realize your news is not new or original wrt Ms. Sweets. Hello? McFly??? This is post #118 about your lame incident that could have easily been avoided by you.

You my friend are the moron. Look in the mirror. You will see him too.

I am done.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:13 PM   #119
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

So why you post? You have misstated so much its clear you don't care about facts. Or is your only goal to bash me? Are you such a poor reader you cannot understand i never asked for my money back? When she offered I was so impressed i offered to let her make up the session instead. She would get the money, i would get a session. Win win for both of us. In hindsight maybe i should have taken her offer but now I doubt I would ever have seen a dime.

If you think a thread has gone on too long, why keep it going by posting?

Oh, by the way, I don't need anyone's sympathy. Just passing on info on a providers activities.

If guys like you did not post stupid shit these threads would end so much sooner

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women