Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2018, 08:07 PM   #106
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
There are a few gents on TER who offer to write fake reviews for compensation.
There is at least one on eccie
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 09:53 PM   #107
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
There is at least one on eccie
You gonna spit it out? or put your tampon back in, How can naming these men ruin your hobby careers? I call people out all the time

You women are weak or uncertain about your accusations and that's where the "drama" concern comes from, It's sounding like a case of, I've heard this about such and such now.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 10:16 PM   #108
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 02:59 PM   #109
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Very true. Those kinds of posts are done by agenda laden trolls (who are usually the most frequest posters on this site) hoping that others will carry their torch without question.

But, there are ways to combat those kinds of posts. Take the passive approach and ignore them or the agressive approach and reply to the derogatory speculation/accusation posts and ask why they said that and ask not for hear say info, but for actual facts, aka links. Because remember, if you ask for the validity of the statement of someone that makes circular logic accusations without supporting evidence, they will usually go silent.

Ladies, new to Eccie or have been around for a time, if a guy contacts you and ask for a discounted session saying he will increase your business or do an embellished penthouse forum review to make your phone blow up, name his handle on this thread or start a new one. Reason being, this is suppose to be an info share site, so share the info, UNLESS you are speculating and guessing. Since you are too smart to let them do it to you twice (but they probably do not see the same ladies for a second time anyway), there is no harm in not saying anything if you think it will harm your business, just remain quiet and let the predators continue to flourish and decieve other ladies, but do not post on or start a thread about "I have a friend who..." or the like scenarios if you do not have the gumption to name names.
Please.....
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 07:24 AM   #110
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

It’s pretty obvious to me that you are blowing Admiral the mod, that’s the reason you haven’t been banned!

When are you writing that review?

I get points for just saying something is in the men’s lounge, and you use the same WiFi as the girls for pimping purposes. Yeah that makes sense.

Make sure you include pics....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
[PRIVATE]

well that's great info slick..

except that same IP address (reviewer) with another user (provider) = an automatic BAN for both parties involved due to having "multiple handles"

do you get it now.. or do you still need more e-x-p-l-a-n-a-t-i-o-n-?

if you're insinuating anything like that about me, then how come i have never been banned?

wow

ps.. i just checked your posting history where you praise reviews with photos.. what the fuck then??
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 07:28 AM   #111
honest_abe
not interested

gary coleman making no sense as usual..
Old 03-28-2018, 07:30 AM   #112
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8701 View Post
It’s pretty obvious to me that you are blowing Admiral the mod, that’s the reason you haven’t been banned!

When are you writing that review?

I get points for just saying something is in the men’s lounge, and you use the same WiFi as the girls for pimping purposes. Yeah that makes sense.

Make sure you include pics....lol
I'd just assume get blown by the real Abe Lincoln.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:15 AM   #113
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

It's funny that Abe thinks that matching IP addresses is an auto ban. That's completely inaccurate.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:47 AM   #114
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
It's funny that Abe thinks that matching IP addresses is an auto ban. That's completely inaccurate.

What is an apartment full of hookers called, a gaggle, a herd, flock, murder, swarm, pack or what???
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:49 AM   #115
grean
Valued Poster

Kettle?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:50 AM   #116
honest_abe
not interested

a dream come true haha!
Old 03-28-2018, 01:02 PM   #117
Daddys_Doll
Plays Nice or Naughty

User ID: 441903
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
I haven't trolled the WW in a while tbh. I've never used my review count as a bonus and actually the only time I even e bring up my review count is when I'm asked for a reference, or asked to review.

At the end of the day it's the ladies business. In this situation (if I was a lady starting out) I'd actually seek out the top reviewers. How much credibility is a review worth from a newbie who just got an account 3 months ago.
That’s a very good point!
Daddys_Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:44 AM   #118
nh2525
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wow this has been all over the place.. imma lay down some facts..

It’s all about clicks and eye candy. Headlines matter and saying I have some sexy pics before the session matters.

That drives clicks more than who posted it. Some ass pic in a thong is a best friend for a provider.. there’s your fucking advertisement. If I post that with my small review count or Abe does.. we perverts are going to click it. If we like what we see.. blood rushes to our dick.. we send her a pm or maybe the guy a pm asking for a few deets.

Some guys are way over the top with their reviews.. no one is God’s gift to a provider.. she’s getting slammed a lot.. let’s be real. Now, some guys reviews can draw traffic but there are only like 3-5 on here... and three of them are shep, abe, You&me... but let’s face it.. it’s because the chicks are friendlier to snapping some hot photos before hand and it gives us an honest preview of what we could pay for...

Should there be discounts for good reviews? Yes. It’s the best advertisement. That’s why amazon is so much better than Walmart. We have reviews on products. Should they be steep discounts? No. Should providers understand they need at least three hot before session ‘classy’ pics. Yes.

It’s marketing 101. Companies send free products for free to instagramers for exposure because it works.. providers should recognize good high views on a review as advertisement.

Reviewers should be more honest and showcase the dame on their review properly and without putting her on a giant pedestal like some do
nh2525 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:32 AM   #119
MoviePrince
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Just my 2 cents...

Provider should charge what they think they are worth and/or accept offers if it suits them. I don't necessarily trust a provider's pictures, could be old, photoshopped, lighting and angle tricks, etc. When I see a review with pics, and especially a notable reviewer, someone with similar interests, i can trust it more. If I'm interested I will pm and try to see. So, a review is super important for me.

As far as review specials, i ask because it does take time to write a good review, create gifs from video, and post and link associated content. Not to mention, sometimes the providers are at certain incall for a limited time and need the review up same day in hopes of gaining new business. At the end of the day, i try to be honest about how my experience was, given there always is a degree of YMMV. Money comes and goes, just try to have some fun.
MoviePrince is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:14 AM   #120
grean
Valued Poster

Is the idea, on its face, considered to be exploitation?

Always see a well reviewed provider is the advise we tell noobs.

Providers offer review specials all the time to have the status of being well reviewed.

If a provider sees an opportunity to increase her money overall by giving a steeper discount to someone who's review she feels will do that for her, where is the issue?

I think it is cheesy if the guy gets a discount but puts a value greater than he paid in the session fee field.

Just include that it was a special rate.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women