Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2021, 12:56 PM   #106
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

RITTENHOUSE Update: Judge Schroeder has now had a chance to read the dismissal motion from the defense and in light of the current request from the jury to review video footage, he is increasingly concerned with the emphasis the prosecution is putting on the drone footage importance—the judge and prosecutors have exchanged many emails over the weekend on this drone footage putting a lot of weight on top of the “house of cards”.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 12:57 PM   #107
bambino
Valued Poster

RITTENHOUSE UPDATE: Judge Schroeder suggests an evidentiary hearing will be needed and attorneys will be expected to testify under oath regarding the HD drone video which was allegedly withheld.
Old 11-17-2021, 12:59 PM   #108
bambino
Valued Poster

RITTENHOUSE Update: Judge Schroeder states he will think long and hard before allowing live television of a trial in his courtroom again after the “frightening” and “grossly irresponsible handling” of the details of this trial by the media.
Old 11-17-2021, 01:34 PM   #109
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
Did the first man he shot and killed have a weapon?

The law does not require that the person shot had a weapon, just ask Eric Holder.

Was Rittenhouse and small woman being threatened by a big man?

Doesn't matter. The law does not specify height and weight and gender in matters of self defense.

Are you making up facts that support your view or are you relying on facts that actually exist at the time of the shooting?

Some of what I said was a hypothetical trying to explore all aspects of a self defense case. The facts that existed at the time are, he had a legal right to be where he was. He had a legal right to be carrying the gun he had and it only took a year for the MSM to figure that out.

And he had a legal right to defend himself from what he reasonably perceived was a threat of possible bodily harm or death.

Even if the jury disagrees, we will never know whether they understood the law or found him guilty to avoid further arson by Biden voters.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 02:04 PM   #110
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
And he had a legal right to defend himself from what he reasonably perceived was a threat of possible bodily harm or death.
What you state right here is incorrect.

It requires a reasonable belief that he faced imminent death or great bodily injury and the killing is necessary to save himself.

It may be nuanced but it’s important. You can’t kill someone that might beat you up with their hands. You can’t just perceive that you might possibly get hurt. And killing wasn’t his only option. We can agree to disagree and the jury could (like most juries) go any way in deciding the case. I think he’s guilty of manslaughter. I don’t believe he was privileged to defend himself with deadly force.

If he goes to jail, he will get to cry and use more self defense. If he goes free, I suspect he will be like the other murderers that get away with murder (Zimmermann, OJ) and won’t ever be free.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 02:28 PM   #111
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea...It is not against the law for being a dumbass.
Had the guy who Rittenhouse wounded, killed Rittenhouse....he too should not have been charged for murder.

The all put themselves in a horrible situtation.

Be like you griping about the guy who poked your eye out at the gloryhole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
RITTENHOUSE Update: Judge Schroeder states he will think long and hard before allowing live television of a trial in his courtroom again after the “frightening” and “grossly irresponsible handling” of the details of this trial by the media.
He knew what he was getting into when he did it.

Would you blame the monkeys for finding a banana YOU stuck up your ass?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 02:49 PM   #112
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so tuffy
Maybe that is why you can't read your retirement fund gains....you got your eyes poked out
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 02:52 PM   #113
oeb11
Valued Poster

Democraticommunists have already convicted Kyle rittenhouse based on their political viewpoinit
they deny the evidence and Rule of law, and evidentiary process
and will throw a massive demonstration of Violence, arson, murder, and assault after the verdict - no matter the outcome
Kenosha - Wisconsin - will be destroyed again by "Liberal" tantrums.

It is what democraticommunists do - under an enabling fiden crime cabal and LSM skewed communist reporting
and -!- rioters will face no consequences

The Garland subverted DOJ will make sure no Rioter that is pro communist - EVER FACES Charges.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something
For those who like anonymous tattling adn reporting to authorities.

Stand up and be counted!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 02:53 PM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

There may be , may I say...a peaceful demonstration if acquitted is my bet.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 02:56 PM   #115
oeb11
Valued Poster

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 03:09 PM   #116
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
RITTENHOUSE UPDATE: Judge Schroeder suggests an evidentiary hearing will be needed and attorneys will be expected to testify under oath regarding the HD drone video which was allegedly withheld.
Denied
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 03:10 PM   #117
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe that is why you can't read your retirement fund gains....you got your eyes poked out

so will you start posting in braille for me?

BAAHHAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 03:15 PM   #118
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Denied

that decision is up to Judge Schroeder - not you - nm

Thank You - denier of life, liberty, the Rule of law, and Constitutional protections you enjoy
And would destroy to install communist racist, marxist dictatorship on all America.

I attended my local School Board meeting in support of prohibiting CRT, marxism, and Communist indoctrination in teh school system!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 03:18 PM   #119
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

good grief
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 05:06 PM   #120
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
What you state right here is incorrect.

It requires a reasonable belief that he faced imminent death or great bodily injury and the killing is necessary to save himself.

It may be nuanced but it’s important. You can’t kill someone that might beat you up with their hands. You can’t just perceive that you might possibly get hurt. And killing wasn’t his only option. We can agree to disagree and the jury could (like most juries) go any way in deciding the case. I think he’s guilty of manslaughter. I don’t believe he was privileged to defend himself with deadly force.

If he goes to jail, he will get to cry and use more self defense. If he goes free, I suspect he will be like the other murderers that get away with murder (Zimmermann, OJ) and won’t ever be free.

Then why didn't Eric Holder prosecute officer Wilson? You really don't want to answer that question, do you?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women