Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162388
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35664
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2017, 03:32 PM   #106
jstephenson
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Makes sense to me, pending biomed's thoughts of course, but I assume it would need to be a separate thread and any further discussion in this thread would need to stop and return to simply admiring your original Ladies Night pictures.

Again, very nice hot tub pics. Thanks for posting
jstephenson is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:44 PM   #107
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstephenson View Post
...pending biomed's thoughts of course, but I assume it would need to be a separate thread and any further discussion in this thread would need to stop...
I would think that's the case, as well.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:44 PM   #108
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

IF I was as heavy-handed as you what every one to think I am, I would say this thread WAS your 1 announcement and this thread would have been closed.

My post was to remind all, that this type of event and any subsequent planning is to be done thru PM, e-mail, text, any where but on the open board.

When you have made your plans and you are ready to start the screening, send invitations, etc. then you will be permitted 1 announcement per the Guideline # 30.

You will need to co-ordinate when that announce is to be posted so it can be closed immediately after posting per the Guideline.

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:51 PM   #109
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
IF I was as heavy-handed as you what every one to think I am, I would say this thread WAS your 1 announcement and this thread would have been closed.

My post was to remind all, that this type of event and any subsequent planning is to be done thru PM, e-mail, text, any where but on the open board.

When you have made your plans and you are ready to start the screening, send invitations, etc. then you will be permitted 1 announcement per the Guideline # 30.

You will need to co-ordinate when that announce is to be posted so it can be closed immediately after posting per the Guideline.

Biomed1
Please don't make assumptions about what you think that I think, or what I want other people to think. I have absolutely no problem with you.

Thank you for clarifying, and I will definitely coordinate the post with you or another staff member in advance, so that you can immediately close it.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:06 PM   #110
Panthercat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

One big happy orgy. If that was a guy that took that picture of y'all three together. I'm sure he's still passed out with all that pussy he had. Can only imagine what it be like to have three hot asses lined up like that in a hot tub. Hell, I couldn't control myself looking at these pictures.
Panthercat is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 02:30 PM   #111
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthercat View Post
One big happy orgy. If that was a guy that took that picture of y'all three together. I'm sure he's still passed out with all that pussy he had. Can only imagine what it be like to have three hot asses lined up like that in a hot tub. Hell, I couldn't control myself looking at these pictures.
There was no one there but us ladies. Nova set her phone on a towel and used the timer for the pics!
Old 02-13-2017, 02:46 PM   #112
Panthercat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Well, and that's why they call it a smartphone.

I was having dirty thoughts and thinking it was a guy. Just day dreaming and filling in the rest with my dirty creative mind. Nice pictures, just wished I seen them sooner.
Panthercat is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 03:15 PM   #113
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
There was no one there but us ladies. Nova set her phone on a towel and used the timer for the pics!
I just assumed Tuck probably took it.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 06:52 PM   #114
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
I just assumed Tuck probably took it.
Antagonizer. Lol
Old 02-15-2017, 04:04 PM   #115
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
The drama isn't needed.

This thread was fine without it. Drama turns men off and desperately trying to start shit tells what kind of lady you truly are. No one came on your thread and said anything. You weren't even in NWA. And no one wants a striptease from you. We aren't paying you and I don't like women. I'm straight Chica

It makes you look like a child. This isn't high school. There's no secret cliques. No one is jealous of anyone else. We all see the same guys equally and those we don't see aren't in our target audience anyway.

So please take the drama elsewhere.

Girl you didn't know you re-enter high school whenever you participate in an eccie co-ed discussion .. lmmfao
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:19 PM   #116
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post

Girl you didn't know you re-enter high school whenever you participate in an eccie co-ed discussion .. lmmfao
Nah, this isn't high school, it's just a bunch of whiny bitches that can't get along. Easy to ignore.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women