Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #106
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

I came clean with enough info to help others make a decision.
Sltbondfan you obviously like to control women might want to get some help for that.Give it up you'll never intimidate me
Old 02-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #107
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Not so much control as help but you're beyond it at this point. As for intimidate? Nah, again I was just trying to help by offering a steady source of legal income that could lead to opportunities for you but you're so intent on burying people who've done nothing wrong that I no longer trust you so consider the offer null and void.

You've burned your bridges, Ryder. Why don't you ride off into the sunset now and stop embarrassing yourself?
Old 02-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #108
Miss_Puss007
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140596
My ECCIE Reviews

who is RTP?
Old 02-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #109
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

RTP is short for Rate That Provider -- it's another hobbying forum that services the St Louis/Kansas City/Chicago areas
Old 02-05-2013, 04:15 PM   #110
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

It's you and your pals that are trying to bury my alert to protect your dangerous little board. You've made a drama out of an alert that is intended for providers to take into account when they are deciding to post on RTP or not.You are the ones that should be embarrassed for all the mean and stupid things you've posted.Ladies please take note of the treatment I've been subjected to over posting an alert.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #111
retman06
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default alert

Will this thread ever end?

Retman06
Old 02-05-2013, 07:09 PM   #112
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there; she once was a true love of mine.

Tell her to make me a cambric shirt (On the side of a hill in the deep forest green).
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme (Tracing a sparrow on snow-crested ground).
Without no seams nor needlework (Blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain).
Then she'll be a true love of mine (Sleeps unaware of the clarion call).

Tell her to find me an acre of land (On the side of a hill, a sprinkling of leaves).
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme (Washes the grave with silvery tears).
Between salt water and the sea strands (A soldier cleans and polishes a gun).
Then she'll be a true love of mine.

Tell her to reap it in a sickle of leather (War bellows, blazing in scarlet battalions).
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme (Generals order their soldiers to kill).
And gather it all in a bunch of heather (And to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten).
Then she'll be a true love of mine.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #113
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by retman06 View Post
Will this thread ever end?

Retman06
Not as long as stlbondfan keeps posting absurdities.Being a wanna be alpha male he feels he has to get the last word even if its to quote an old ass song.Doesn't do much to help the community he claims to care so much about.He should bind and gag himself instead of using naive providers.Then maybe he'd shut up.
I will continue to stay on task spreading an alert about the dangers of posting on RTP.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #114
sexyjg116
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I apologize to anyone who believes no one should acknowledge Ryder anymore, however I would like to point out that this seems to be an isolated case involving rtp. Brooke Monroe did have an encounter with LE, but like she said, it was way after she stopped using rtp. Besides that, plenty of other providers have posted, and continue to post, on rtp without any problems with LE, and they have been doing it for a much longer time than Ryder did. I don't believe rtp, or any other board, is perfect. LE is able to use all of them if they want to, and in regards to Ryder's comment, pimps can be on any board, not just rtp. If Ryder is telling the truth about this pimp having influence in many areas, then I think it's safe to assume that he's not just on rtp. The growing number of providers using rtp also seems to point towards the fact that it is no more dangerous than posting on different boards. I believe it ultimately comes down to how safe you are in screening as well as your posts themselves (not revealing too much information, location, pictures, etc.). And like others have said, screening is not completely safe either. Your common sense and gut feelings are the best tools available to use. Alerting people to a potential problem does not cause any harm and someone should not be rebuked because of it, however the problem being discussed on this thread can be a problem on any board. Posting on rtp does not seem to be any more dangerous than posting anywhere else.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:22 AM   #115
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Thanks for your comments however my point is tha RTP presents a false sense of security for providers with their lax verification system.New young and/or naive providers can be convinced into believing the "verified mongers"are safe and as shown by my experience they can be anybody.
I have to disagree with your assertion that many providers are using RTP.It's the same few being reviewed(if you want to call a few old men trying to out cock each other with their tales of making the providers orgasm 15 times a session a review) with a bunch of comments to asinine questions by the same few guys with some references to absurd LE innuendos thrown in.Looks like a lot of action but its misleading. New members are afraid to post because they get called out. There's not much money to be made there either except for the chosen few.
RTP will eventually choke on it's own bullshit.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #116
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #117
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

I don't find alerting providers to a possible danger petty.Nor am I bickering just keeping it real and on point.The RTP bunch are another story....
Old 02-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #118
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Here's the thing. Maybe things could have been explained better so that you understood you should do your own screening to compliment whatever was done by the board. Most ladies consider that a given though. The only person you should trust with your own safety is yourself.

I gotta believe that there is more to this story than you are telling. That's fine, its your story, tell it however you feel fit but don't expect everybody to believe it either.

All you are really doing is arguing for the sake of arguing and attacking RTP. If you were truly concerned about the safety of other ladies you'd give the pimp's info to one of the ladies so she can get the word out on this guy. If you're truly not around the area anymore and not involved in the hobby then you should have nothing to fear from some St. Louis low life pimp.

I do wonder though if you are not getting "help" writing some of your posts.

I also got to wonder why St. Louis Co PD would single you out to go after from some pimp's tip. Once again, that brings up the question, is there more to this story?

At one point you said the guy had tried to recruit you. Then you told him your new location? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Also why Fenton? When I think of Fenton I think of the cheap hotels down there that at one point were known to be overrun with cheap girls and pimps. Some of you veteran hobbyists and providers probably remember some of the crazy stories Abra and another girl told about being approached and "recruited" by pimps in that area, especially at one hotel in particular. Last I knew though, Fenton was trying to clean up the hotels. Which is what I'm thinking is the real reason you got your little visit. Not because of some pimp, but because you stayed in one of those places, got profiled as a working girl by the management, and the PD went from there. Either that or there is a whole lot more to this "pimp" story that you're not telling us.

If you're truly done with providing, then for your own sake just be done with it. Erase everything you can, close all your bp, eccie, and other accounts, and just walk away.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #119
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

I would have gladly just walked away but I feel that I was doing a service for other providers by pointing out a potential problem with posting on RTP.There are lots of newbie providers that could be as naive as I was.So I posted a simple little alert which has been attacked again and again along with me.There 's no more to the story than what I've already statesimp was verified on RTP as a " verified monger" .I had a session with him, did not at that time know he was a pimp.He contacted me for another session.He came over and tried to recruit me.I said no.He threatened problems.He left and alerted LE to my whereabouts.I got a knock and was told to leave which I did.The motel and St Louis.I posted an alert about the lax verification methods on RTP.And the drama began and continues ....
Old 02-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #120
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
No parting shot intended.Was warning for the PROVIDERS! Why have all you guys chimed in? Trying to make it look like it was my fault.I just checked in hadn't even seen anyone, talked to one RTP member,got in the shower and banging on my door there's cops.
Where does screening come into play in that scenario?
If you really cared about the safety of the providers and not just trying to protect your little playground RTP you wouldn't have tried to discount my warning!
Quote:
Dont know where you got your info coachstl but you're wrong.I wasnt in N County I was in Fenton cause everyone said the airport area was hot.I had not even posted yet.I talked to one RTP member who made an appointment by the way someone Id seen before.Got in shower to get ready and bang comes LE knocking.pretty obvious what happened.Quite making stuff up to protect your board. IT IS NOT SAFE FOR LADIES TO POST THERE!!
Quote:
Why are you so defensive and why do you keep trying to shame/blame me? No one needed to put their two cents in. I posted an alert for the ladies.Should have been left at that. Again I did nothing wrong.talked to an RTP member got a knock on the door.Enough said.
Quote:
I would have gladly just walked away but I feel that I was doing a service for other providers by pointing out a potential problem with posting on RTP.There are lots of newbie providers that could be as naive as I was.So I posted a simple little alert which has been attacked again and again along with me.There 's no more to the story than what I've already statesimp was verified on RTP as a " verified monger" .I had a session with him, did not at that time know he was a pimp.He contacted me for another session.He came over and tried to recruit me.I said no.He threatened problems.He left and alerted LE to my whereabouts.I got a knock and was told to leave which I did.The motel and St Louis.I posted an alert about the lax verification methods on RTP.And the drama began and continues ....
Now, I know from personal experience when someone is upset things can get jumbled up and you don't always tell all the details of a story at first. But just read through the bolded parts in your quotes Rxo, you've changed your story. I don't know what really happened and at this point I don't think I really care but your dribbling out of the info and the changing details of that info has killed what little credibility you may have had.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women