Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2014, 03:05 PM   #106
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
If anything you guys repress traffic because you pile on anyone who disagrees with you.

I think most people on here don't post because they don't want to take shit from you.
Where were all these posters we have been repressing in May 2013 and back...aka before we got here? Are you counting each of CCs multiple personalities as individual posters?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:28 PM   #107
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I will say this, I post in the Houston sand box frequently, it makes Pgh's look like romper room.

Naaah, the real fun is in the (national) Political Forum... no holds barred... dipshit, douchebag, dumbass, faggot, fartbrain are just a few of the less imaginative insults people use there.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:54 PM   #108
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

50% of the welcome threads posted have been in last year as well as 40% of ads versus the 3 years prior. Sounds like this site was give. Life about a year ago. Even someone that wears a leather wristband can figure out that math.

Not only do we post our mindless drivel but we cause others to follow us and others who didn't post before us are posting now. Looking over the years of threads I can't find one frequent poster prior to last year that has since stopped posting. Well other than Charlotte, I know you two are tight. I guess you didn't get banned from tos like she didn't get banned.

We can all leave and go back to TOS. After all I wasn't banned and still have a handful of active handles there. Eccie Pittsburgh can go back to five posts a week and wither and die.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #109
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Naaah, the real fun is in the (national) Political Forum... no holds barred... dipshit, douchebag, dumbass, faggot, fartbrain are just a few of the less imaginative insults people use there.
Yeah, that's much worse but it's confined to the same retards. If you complain about bullies there, everybody would torture you. Another cities sand box forum is an apples to apples comparison. FWIW, I think the ownership and Mods are happy with the growth of the membership and posts in Pgh. They can chime in if they feel differently.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #110
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Honestly I don't want the mod job, I just wanted to get a rise outta idiots like you. Next time I'm over I'll shit on the floor, no one will know the difference.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:58 PM   #111
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Perhaps the time has come to invite some friends from Texas and Upset to join us here for lively discussion and debate. There are some fun mofos out there
Old 04-22-2014, 04:32 PM   #112
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

maybe we should invite betel or scottie or wichita over here to become a mod
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:54 PM   #113
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
The majority of my posts are ads containing pics of the hottest girls available in Pittsburgh. I'd stack my contribution up against your nearly 1500 pointless posts any day.

We should maybe have a poll. Which do you prefer to see on ECCIE? Pics of naked hotties or AG's dumb inside jokes?
Dames contrary to what you may feel I think you have been treated pretty fairly around here by the new comers. I can't recall anything posted about you in private that hasn't been said to you in public. Yes there are complaints about your screening process, your shitty attitude, and your shitty incall yet everyone seems to agree if you are willing to put up with your bullshit you always manage to get hot talent. A lot of us just choose not to. We don't have to like or agree with the way you do business we only have to respect your right to do business as you choose.

I don't think there is an argument that you are an asset to the community here Dames. I also don't think there is an argument that you are an ass also. Don't take it to hard since most of us around here are asses too.

The fact that there is a need for a local mod is good news. Thats proof that the Pittsburgh board is growing. If you don't understand the newest inside joke I will explain it to you but you can't pm or email me............ you have to call me.......... from a land line.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #114
bambino
Valued Poster

I'm thinkin they're striking out with the new mod.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:55 PM   #115
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I have not seen anyone make a post that tells me they get it (how to be a good modtard on icky).

The best modtards are dead modtards....modtards who are willing to lose the arguement when he steps on his own dick as a modtard.

When you are not sure what to do, do nothing.....when you are sure what to do.......still do nothing.

When you are forced to give points, you are admitting defeat in your ability to get compliance to minimal standards.

Don't be a policeman.....be a janitor......it is much easier on you and the forum you clean up.

Don't view a confrontational member as something personal.......even if it is.

Above all remember.......drama is good for board traffic. A modtard serves at the pleasure of an Owner who wants board traffic. When a modtard attempts to quell drama (simply because it is drama), he is acting against the interests of the owner who made him a modtard.

Thus endeth lesson one on what it takes to be a good modtard........most retards do not have it in them to remember the above in the heat of the moment.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #116
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Can't comment now Fort Apache is on! First sets of 4, forward at the gallop,,,,,,,silver is poping pop corn, ...........
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:15 AM   #117
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The prophet has thus spake.
Better words of wisdom have often been spoken.
One of the few that actually gets it.
Eggcellent lesson.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:04 AM   #118
bambino
Valued Poster

Well, if being a janitor is a major trait for being a mod, BSer is your man. And thanks DH for clarifying my prior post. Now everyone can STFU about the traffic here. If you want a dead Koom by ya site, PM me. I have a recommendation for you.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:16 AM   #119
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge View Post
Dames contrary to what you may feel I think you have been treated pretty fairly around here by the new comers. I can't recall anything posted about you in private that hasn't been said to you in public. Yes there are complaints about your screening process, your shitty attitude, and your shitty incall yet everyone seems to agree if you are willing to put up with your bullshit you always manage to get hot talent. A lot of us just choose not to. We don't have to like or agree with the way you do business we only have to respect your right to do business as you choose.
First the screening is necessarily connected to finding and keeping A-list talent. College girls want safety. You guys don't get that.

Second, my shitty attitude is just another way of saying I don't put up with your bullshit. So many of you guys haggle, smell, show up late, refuse to respect that fact that we screen, and can't follow common sense rules. When I don't tolerate the bullshit I'm threatened, insulted, and slandered online.

Third, the knock about the shitty incall is fairly dated. Significant improvements were made years ago. This is just more sour grapes from maladjusted losers who can't get an appt here.
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:16 AM   #120
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

I nice piece of wisdom from the Godturd indeed!

I still vote for BSer, he may not be as ideal as Pistolero and The2Dogs but he's the best we got....by far.

Unless DearHunter would like to join us here? Now THAT would be some good times.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women