Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #106
MrGiz
BANNED

* Overwhelmed & Intimidated * * Time for a nap....
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:06 PM   #107
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
But my ideas, morals and values are better than yours.....mine are the ideas, morals and values of the majority and the Founding Fathers....mine work and comport with human nature....mine are consistent with the Declaration and Constitution......mine make society work and prosper.....mine promote the greatest amount of happiness for the greatest number of people......mine make it possible for yours to exist......

This sums you up quite nicely.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
.....mine promote the greatest amount of happiness for the greatest number of people

I am an objectivist....there is only one truth......
That sounds like Commie talk to me!

Quote:
...........mine make it possible for yours to exist......

I would say my gun makes it possible for my views to exist, not your gun, your gun makes it possible for your views to exist.

Quit patting yourself on the back so damn much , you're going to break your angel wings.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default No rest for the weary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
* Overwhelmed & Intimidated * * Time for a nap....
Don't sleep to long , or slackers may over run your lot in life
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #110
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Marshall and folks like'em.

Quote:
But my ideas, morals and values are better than yours.....mine are the ideas, morals and values of the majority and the Founding Fathers....mine work and comport with human nature....mine are consistent with the Declaration and Constitution......mine make society work and prosper.....mine promote the greatest amount of happiness for the greatest number of people......mine make it possible for yours to exist......

I am an objectivist....there is only one truth......
John Bull, now you see why I can't join up with the Tea Folks!

It is a great concept untill you look around and see who you have joined up with
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:28 PM   #111
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I think you're confusing "deemed ridiculous" for "over your head".

Quote:

Blind squirrel.
That explains his nuttiness
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #112
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
What I said is not as funny as Doove falling into my trap.....I actually expected him to accuse me of being in a mental hospital and had a response ready, but he's dumber than I thought and didn't even think of insulting the hospital I'm in! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
You first say i fell into your trap, then in the very next breath you say i was too dumb to do what you expected me to do.

By the way, DFW, wouldn't you say Marshall is just being an instigator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Quit patting youself on the back so damn much and join the real world.
Marshall telling us how great he is is like FOX News telling us how fair and balanced they are all the time, or people built like the Pillsbury Dough-boy telling everyone at the party how they work out all the time - it's because they have to, since nobody would be able to tell otherwise.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:33 PM   #113
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Don’t the preachers expose from their pulpits that if you are a good person, if you tive (sp), if you follow in the steps of Jesus, you’ll be rewarded with worldly success. In other words if you’re a sinner, your punishment is poverty.
OH--I don't think you can paint all preachers with the same brush...just like hobbyists (I'm sure you have your favorites and ones you wouldn't see again). Please Google "name it claim it" theology. That's what you're talking about and there are a minority of preachers who espouse this theology, although desperate people attach themselves to the theology quite readily, and therein lies it's viciousness.

As the Bible says, "the rain falls on the just and the unjust." Whether or not you are rich and whether or not you are successful has nothing to do with how Godly you are. There are extremely evil people who are quite successful. There are extremely Godly people who are poor as church mice.

Most preachers, I think, would not trace wealth or poverty to Godliness.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I thought you would walk forward into the trap, but you backed into it....my trap had a back-up plan......HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall quit dreaming, this is a hetro-sexual board.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #115
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
By the way, DFW, wouldn't you say Marshall is just being an instigator?

If he thought Marshall was an instigator, he would then have to think that he was an instigator, blowing his instigator theory outta the water....

I think what DFW does not care for is a comedic instigator. Lord knows those two haven't been funny on purpose ever!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:23 PM   #116
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I guess I should believe you when you say you can go both ways politically.......
Yea, I think we get fuc'd equally by both parties butt especially hard by the GOP for the last thirty years.

Quote:
comedic instigator? Who's that?

Nothing to worry your pretty lil head over sugar britches. You're just an instigator. We will let ya know when you accidently say something funny.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
. . . but it also takes three or more pair of these to have a true circle jerk.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:29 PM   #118
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
You don't go stand in a long line at a great restaurant and expect to get in for the next seating. But when your time comes, you will. If admission to the restaurant was purely random or dictated by an external force (e.g., government), you would have little motivation to stand in line.

Equality occurs over time -- not necessarily in one generation. That's the American story -- make a better life for your kids. Most of us were the children or grandchildren of immigrants. Each generation works to better their life and give their children the opportunity to move further up the ladder. That is a powerful motivator.
I agree..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #119
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course they don't. They're like a guy at the end of a 3 mile race, huffing and puffing, puking their guts out, who think they're hot shit because they finished 3 feet ahead of the other guy.....nevermind the fact that they had a 2 mile head start.

Is there "opportunity" for everyone? Of course. But some people have 100 ping pong balls in the bin, and some people have 1 ping pong ball in the bin. That's just a fact. But i don't expect the MrGiz's of the world to accept that fact, since that would blow a hole in their feel-good-about-themselves theory that they're simply better and more deserving. [/size][/font]
all of this is no difrent than having a "imaginary friend in the sky". Can someone please get more specific about who is the "ping pong" people and I dont want to hear "the poor"!!LOL!! Is it strickly a dollar value??If were strickly talking dollar value than ISIS is the only one that has come up with a baseline figure, kinda.. If we cant specifically identify who you want to help than , how the hell can they be helped?who specificly are we suppose to target with help ?How can you throw out a blanket statement about people having a "head start" you have no clue of how I was raised and under what economic situation as well as any others here.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #120
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
And i can only wonder how many people out there, right this very moment, people making half of what you're making, who aren't able to sit at a computer all day posting on a hooker board because they're actually working.
I love this post!!LOL!! Id love to find out just how many ARE getting paid to be on here cause they ARE doing it under their employers time..?I pay all the bills to be here..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women