Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2015, 01:50 PM   #106
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It would be difficult for you to lose sleep the way you drink yourself into a stupor and pass out, Old-THUMPER.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 02:25 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IBMassa has spoken again!
Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Everyone knows who you've stooped to imitating, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 03:37 PM   #108
Old-T
Valued Poster

I imitate no-one. I am the righteous ghost of Christmas Future, on a divinely sanctioned mission from the Ye'i to warn all people that IB is the voice of a Skinwalker.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 03:51 PM   #109
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Old-Transexual are you still trying to get attention? Good Luck...

Might'nt that be why he angrily DEMANDS to be the rainbow flag carrier at all of his NAMBLA meetings or LGBT meetings to discuss marching in a St.Paddy's day parade or Veteran's Day parade ? And DEMANDS that the "uniform of the day" for all the marchers is a rainbow thong AND NOTHING ELSE !!!! IJS.....
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 03:52 PM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I imitate no-one. I am the righteous ghost of Christmas Future, on a divinely sanctioned mission from the Ye'i to warn all people that IB is the voice of a Skinwalker.
And yet Old-THUMPER expects everyone to believe his fallacious claim that he doesn't imbibe to excess.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:59 PM   #111
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Might'nt that be why he angrily DEMANDS to be the rainbow flag carrier at all of his NAMBLA meetings or LGBT meetings to discuss marching in a St.Paddy's day parade or Veteran's Day parade ? And DEMANDS that the "uniform of the day" for all the marchers is a rainbow thong AND NOTHING ELSE !!!! IJS.....
Another Texan making a complete fool of himself. How not surprising. Another Texan who has to self gloss with a title that compensates for his probable sexual inadequacy.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:12 PM   #112
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another Texan making a complete fool of himself. How not surprising. Another Texan who has to self gloss with a title that compensates for his probable sexual inadequacy.
Au contraire, ya doddering old Depends wearer and fouler ! The select women that have the pleasure of my company say that my "handle" on this here web site IS RIGHT ON THE EFFIN MONEY !! Guess you're just jealous since your NAMBLA buddies and your LGBT group won't let you slobber on their nobs anymore, even when you remove your full set of dentures. And you're probably pizzed that they lock you away when they march in all their gay pride parades. Something about trying to "mount" a Police dog at the last parade they let you do your swishy walking routine.
Old 05-14-2015, 05:18 PM   #113
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Au contraire, ya doddering old Depends wearer and fouler ! The select women that have the pleasure of my company say that my "handle" on this here web site IS RIGHT ON THE EFFIN MONEY !! Guess you're just jealous since your NAMBLA buddies and your LGBT group won't let you slobber on their nobs anymore, even when you remove your full set of dentures. And you're probably pizzed that they lock you away when they march in all their gay pride parades. Something about trying to "mount" a Police dog at the last parade they let you do your swishy walking routine.
You better have a good tongue when your dick is the size of a jalapeno.

Who the fuck eats dirty whoooooore snatch. You might as well just suck the three guy's dicks that fucked her before you got there. I bet you've even eaten some dude's jizz and didn't know it.

PS I just broke your common core bullshit in the other thread. I can't wait to see your response.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:59 PM   #114
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You better have a good tongue when your dick is the size of a jalapeno.

Who the fuck eats dirty whoooooore snatch. You might as well just suck the three guy's dicks that fucked her before you got there. I bet you've even eaten some dude's jizz and didn't know it.

PS I just broke your common core bullshit in the other thread. I can't wait to see your response.
Not everyone is deficient with their package size like you flamer. Some of us are endowed with a package MUCH larger than your jalapeno ( actually more like a chile piquen in your case probably. But It's nice to have dreams ! ) Nice of you to stick up for your butt buddy and fellow sodomite Old-Transexual and respond for him to my post TO HIM. I've always heard you swishy walkers defend each other from attacks from people outside of your community.
And I saw your spew about how to add using Common Core. Go check out my response after your "Dear Mummy" changes your over flowing Depends. Your stinking up the thread here.
And the women I spend my time with aren't the ones that YOU WISH you could be with and can't. They don't do the liberal 'ghetto" hygiene routine that you liberals push in the Common Core Health classes. Besides, we all know that your a big fan of ATM after your "boyfriends" do their bukake routine on you after pulling out of your sorry azz. So ya like the taste of THAT, do ya ? ! No wonder everyone that stands between you and the chocolate section at the store is in danger of being run over !! Go play with your Shrillary blow up doll. Or is it the night that you "take things out" on your Nattering Nancy Pelosi doll ?
Old 05-14-2015, 06:20 PM   #115
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Not everyone is deficient with their package size like you flamer. Some of us are endowed with a package MUCH larger than your jalapeno ( actually more like a chile piquen in your case probably. But It's nice to have dreams ! ) Nice of you to stick up for your butt buddy and fellow sodomite Old-Transexual and respond for him to my post TO HIM. I've always heard you swishy walkers defend each other from attacks from people outside of your community.
And I saw your spew about how to add using Common Core. Go check out my response after your "Dear Mummy" changes your over flowing Depends. Your stinking up the thread here.
And the women I spend my time with aren't the ones that YOU WISH you could be with and can't. They don't do the liberal 'ghetto" hygiene routine that you liberals push in the Common Core Health classes. Besides, we all know that your a big fan of ATM after your "boyfriends" do their bukake routine on you after pulling out of your sorry azz. So ya like the taste of THAT, do ya ? ! No wonder everyone that stands between you and the chocolate section at the store is in danger of being run over !! Go play with your Shrillary blow up doll. Or is it the night that you "take things out" on your Nattering Nancy Pelosi doll ?
Swishy walkers? Flamer? You are one retrograde motherfucker. You're also all over the place. First, you've got me with boyfriends, then I'm banging Pelosi and Hillary dolls? Which is it, dickhole? Natural selection takes care of idiots like you. Common Core health classes? You're one dumb sonofabitch.

Bottom line; you're putting your tongue where a dude's dick was less than an hour before you were there. If that's ok with you, go to town. I guarantee you've eaten sperm and didn't know it. Most likely shit too. Of course, that's only if you paid attention in your common core health classes about microorganisms and such. What you need is the white rain of a thousand ropey loads, drying and crusting over, sewing your eyes shut.

The best part of you ran down your daddy's leg and hit the floor of a truckstop bathroom.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:56 PM   #116
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well it looks like IB is training his replacement! Or break in in his newest alter ego.

Mini Tongue, you have the homophobia part down pretty good, but your feces pieces need some work.

Good deflection and hijacking skills. Your bombastic overbearing stupidity shows promise but has some rough edges.

With a few years practice you will deflate into a passable IBRedneck clone.

Good for you. You have probably dreamed of emulating the most revered liar and bigot on here, and you're off to a good start. But you really need to work on the volume aspect.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:35 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well it looks like IB is training his replacement! Or break in in his newest alter ego.

Mini Tongue, you have the homophobia part down pretty good, but your feces pieces need some work.

Good deflection and hijacking skills. Your bombastic overbearing stupidity shows promise but has some rough edges.

With a few years practice you will deflate into a passable IBRedneck clone.

Good for you. You have probably dreamed of emulating the most revered liar and bigot on here, and you're off to a good start. But you really need to work on the volume aspect.
It's obvious that bottled irrationality and fortitude is talking for you, Old-THUMPER.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:13 AM   #118
Old-T
Valued Poster

Come now IB, I am sure you can see the promise in this fine upstanding loudmouthed asshole. With a little training from you (under you?) who knows what depths he can sink to.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:22 AM   #119
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Being an asshole is the easy part. it takes a real shithead to be an asshole insight the identical words over and over and over and over and over and over and over... Right iBgrubergrubergrubergrubergrub er?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:54 AM   #120
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Being an asshole is the easy part. it takes a real shithead to be an asshole insight the identical words over and over and over and over and over and over and over... Right iBgrubergrubergrubergrubergrub er?
SPAM! SNORT!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women