Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35920
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2023, 08:24 AM   #106
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If Trump is calling the shots, the nothing will get done. It’s going to be a Democrat.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 12:36 PM   #107
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
My good friend Mike Johnson as the next speaker. Jim Jordan without the loud mouth. He’ll be a terrible speaker but he could win. Fatigue has set in for the republicans and they’ll choose someone now that they like personally even though he’s definitely not someone that’ll get legislation passed.

The house will go from obviously dysfunctional to having an appearance of working though it really won’t be working at all. But that acceptable to the republicans at this point.

He’s a devout election denier, antiabortionist, homophobe, religinut, Trumpy. But he’s a nice affable guy. But at least the house will be open.

The vote today will be interesting. If he somehow loses (there were 20 people that were absent from the late night meeting) that may be a death-knell of right wing candidates and the possibility of sense coming to the house. His win will likely turn all those 18 seats in Biden districts back to democrats.

I can’t wait.
Hey Blackman, now that he's the big gun in the House, do you think Mike could introduce me to Alexandria Ocasio Cortez? I'd be happy to make a significant contribution to his PAC if he can make it happen.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 12:47 PM   #108
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

He’s Mr. anti. He’d be against you and your cheating heart. lol.

He is a nice guy though. He might make an introduction but he’ll not want any premarital sex happening.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 01:31 PM   #109
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

He is a nice guy though. He might make an introduction but he’ll not want any premarital sex happening.
Great reaction by his colleagues standing behind him on the podium.

I wonder if they're going to do that every time the "Why did you support the plot to overturn the 2020 election" question is raised?

Typical MAGA cultists ... don't ask, don't boo.

LOLLLLLLLLLING
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 02:41 PM   #110
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Maybe he can send some more money to his home state.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:46 PM   #111
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... We like Mike.

... I like Mike.

... And even more important - Trump might like Mike.
As Trump didn't sink him before the vote.

... See? ... Like I been sayin ' - Democracy in Action!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 06:33 PM   #112
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Trump likes Mike because he’s an election denier. That’s the whole of what concerns Trump.
Old 10-25-2023, 06:51 PM   #113
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Trump likes Mike because he’s an election denier. That’s the whole of what concerns Trump.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 08:56 PM   #114
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Darn it. Well, never mind. Maybe you could help me recruit female staff instead.

Quote:
He's not very good at bringing home the bacon, or pork or whatever. He's only gotten $9.2 million for his constituents:

https://mikejohnson.house.gov/

Maybe that will change now that he's Speaker.

I've got no problem with him on economic issues. But the guy's to the right of everybody on this board on social issues except bb. He's even to the right of Bambino and Dilbert, although they'd probably disagree. Well, hopefully like McCarthy he'll just serve as an instrument of his caucus instead of trying to guide it on social issues. All the Republican Party needs is something like a push to pass a nationwide abortion ban. That would go down well at the polls.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 09:28 PM   #115
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Darn it. Well, never mind. Maybe you could help me recruit female staff instead.

Quote:

He's not very good at bringing home the bacon, or pork or whatever. He's only gotten $9.2 million for his constituents:

Well, maybe that will change now that he's Speaker.

I've got no problem with him on economic issues. But the guy's to the right of everybody on this board on social issues except bb. He's even to the right of Bambino and Dilbert, although they'd probably disagree. Well, hopefully like McCarthy he'll just serve as an instrument of his caucus instead of trying to guide it on social issues. All the Republican Party needs is something like a push to pass a nationwide abortion ban.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 10:21 PM   #116
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Quote:

Quote:

Well, maybe that will change now that he's Speaker.

I've got no problem with him on economic issues. But the guy's to the right of everybody on this board on social issues except bb. He's even to the right of Bambino and Dilbert, although they'd probably disagree. Well, hopefully like McCarthy he'll just serve as an instrument of his caucus instead of trying to guide it on social issues. All the Republican Party needs is something like a push to pass a nationwide abortion ban.

if you say so
How did this go from an official Waco Kid approved post to a “if you say so”? This is heartbreaking. It’s like getting a 9.8 from the judges in a diving contest and then they change their minds and give you a 2. Well, I take that “like” I gave your post back. Please subtract one from the total. (Jk!)
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 01:39 AM   #117
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
How did this go from an official Waco Kid approved post to a “if you say so”? This is heartbreaking. It’s like getting a 9.8 from the judges in a diving contest and then they change their minds and give you a 2. Well, I take that “like” I gave your post back. Please subtract one from the total. (Jk!)
if you say so! lol
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 02:11 AM   #118
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

im kinda grumpy about this.

this is the third time multiple persons has been elected to a leadership position from the same state.

leadership positions of Speaker, party leader, Whip as of 20C and 21C.
2 from massachusetts 1940s to 1950s (McCormac-D/Martin-R)
2 from california 2015 - 2021 (Pelosi-D/McCarthy-R)
2 from louisiana 2023 (Johnson-R/Scalise-R)

interesting fact: McCormac appears to have been the only politician to have occupied all 3 leadership positions of speaker, party leader and party whip.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 01:10 PM   #119
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
if you say so! lol
I figure the Waco Kid probably changed the post out of respect for you and Bambino. He also deleted the red text from the quote, "All the Republican Party needs is something like a push to pass a nationwide abortion ban. That would go down well at the polls." So, using the diving judge analogy, not only did he lower my score from 9.8 to 2, he also went back to the video and edited out the part where I did the double flip at the end! Again, just kidding Waco Kid. Although my confidence and self esteem are a mess after I had that given to me and then taken away.

Theoretically, Mike Johnson is not good for our hobby. But here in Texas, where seeing a prostitute is already a state jail felony, I don't see how he individually is going to make things worse. It's Democratic Party feminists like Kamala Harris who encouraged measures like FOSTA and SESTA anyway.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 02:16 PM   #120
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

I already like the guy....

MJ's 3 second Pelosi troll....
texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women