Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #106
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
I don't expect you to agree with me. I expect you to understand what you said, which again, I cannot make you do. Feel free to edit my posts to better help you feel like you know what you're talking about. It still doesn't change what you've already said; even if you don't know it.

Maybe this gets through the density? You said pricing yourself outside of low class thugs is saying you have NBA policy. Thus equating all black people to low class thugs. Again, I can't make you see this; but that's what you said.

Edit: maybe you didn't mean that, which is fine, but that doesn't change what you said. Nothing wrong with saying "that's now what I meant" and further explaining yourself. But let's be honest, you're not going to do that.
Stop embarrassing yourself already. You're preventing some of us from enjoying the OP's stupidity.

Note: see the bolded text below? Note the red quotation marks surrounding the bolded text? Do you know the effect the quotation marks have on the quoted text? So you see your error now? Geesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I have more respect for whores who come right out and say "I won't see black men because I think they're all low class thugs" rather then the whores who say "I'm going to charge a rate that means the low class thugs won't be able to afford me." They're both saying they have NBA policies, one just tries to deny it...
Old 01-16-2017, 02:33 PM   #107
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

I just have one question from all of this: Is Ramblo Creed, VIP Gremlina's mandle??
Old 01-16-2017, 03:47 PM   #108
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Hummmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post
I just have one question from all of this: Is Ramblo Creed, VIP Gremlina's mandle??

I don't thinck VIP could hold a stick to Rambo.....not even a 1.3 or 2.6 one........
Old 01-16-2017, 03:47 PM   #109
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Nope...he's the white man hating, NBA despising, reparation demanding, example of why condoms exist...
Old 01-16-2017, 04:44 PM   #110
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default FTFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
I don't thinck VIP could stick it to Ramblo.....not even a 1.3 or 2.6 one........
Not enough junk.
Old 01-16-2017, 05:06 PM   #111
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Heh...........
Old 01-16-2017, 05:35 PM   #112
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Request handle change to Hung Tran. Oh wait, that doesn't sound quite right.

I'm game. Dorfy won't, but it's her loss.
It's never my loss when there was nothing to lose in the first place
Old 01-16-2017, 05:50 PM   #113
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Stop embarrassing yourself already. You're preventing some of us from enjoying the OP's stupidity.

Note: see the bolded text below? Note the red quotation marks surrounding the bolded text? Do you know the effect the quotation marks have on the quoted text? So you see your error now? Geesh.
Oh? So if I make up something absurd and put it in quotations, without someone to actually quote, that absolves me of what's being said? That's pretty good stuff! That's like when they say "old JohnnyYanks is such a fucking moron he can't even comprehend that what he's using in his argument isn't what the person was originally referencing! It's the wrong quote! What a jackass!" But ya, though, I'd never say that. And I didn't, because it's a quote!
Old 01-16-2017, 06:11 PM   #114
Guest032217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post

Mic Drop!
Lmao I was wondering when that was coming
Old 01-16-2017, 06:47 PM   #115
TXSlade
Gaining Momentum

So, the title of this thread, "for all the black guys who are different from the rest of the black guys so the NBA providers will see them"? I'm paraphrasing.

Is it just me, or is that just really fucking insulting? I'm not black, but I'm just thinking, the title of this shit show is really offensive.

Why doesn't she put, you motherfuckers that aren't broke, don't do drugs, have manners, basically aren't thugs, post here and convince these bitches of that so you can pay to fuck them.
or
The rest of you broke ass, drug using, no manners having motherfuckers, tough shit. You don't measure up.

Honestly, to me, that is what she is saying

Now the dumb shit she actually wrote, wow, just wow. Ignorance is strong in this female.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:03 PM   #116
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSlade View Post
So, the title of this thread, "for all the black guys who are different from the rest of the black guys so the NBA providers will see them"? I'm paraphrasing.

Is it just me, or is that just really fucking insulting? I'm not black, but I'm just thinking, the title of this shit show is really offensive.

Why doesn't she put, you motherfuckers that aren't broke, don't do drugs, have manners, basically aren't thugs, post here and convince these bitches of that so you can pay to fuck them.
or
The rest of you broke ass, drug using, no manners having motherfuckers, tough shit. You don't measure up.

Honestly, to me, that is what she is saying

Now the dumb shit she actually wrote, wow, just wow. Ignorance is strong in this female.
Lmao!!! exactly Slade and I am black, like I already said this is the stupidest thread ever smh!!!
Old 01-16-2017, 07:12 PM   #117
TXSlade
Gaining Momentum

Ok, I was just seriously wondering. I don't get offended, and I just felt that shit, if I was a black man, this bullshit would offend me.

Straight up, hell would freeze over before I would ever think to make such a thread. And if I did make such a thread with this title I would expect to be viewed as a racist moron.

So, I'm trying to figure out why the OP, who equates barbaric slavery to NBA policies would herself make such a post? I'm guessing she thinks she is helping? But really is just clueless in general?
Old 01-16-2017, 07:28 PM   #118
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSlade View Post
Ok, I was just seriously wondering. I don't get offended, and I just felt that shit, if I was a black man, this bullshit would offend me.

Straight up, hell would freeze over before I would ever think to make such a thread. And if I did make such a thread with this title I would expect to be viewed as a racist moron.

So, I'm trying to figure out why the OP, who equates barbaric slavery to NBA policies would herself make such a post? I'm guessing she thinks she is helping? But really is just clueless in general?
Exactly and she most definitely is racist!! Her ass is trying way to hard and that's your first sign right there Txslade buddy.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:38 PM   #119
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Request handle change to Hung Tran. Oh wait, that doesn't sound quite right.
Ha! it doesn't exactly look right in English.. but I think you know that Hung is a very common name in Vietnam.. meaning "strong, brave, manly"..
Old 01-16-2017, 09:21 PM   #120
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Smile I know, my bad Tran

Wasn't right for me to coin a moniker like Hung Tran on an Asian Bruddah especially in a racist whore's thread/rant.
Might give people the wrong idea I just called you a hung tranny. But it's even worse if you put "manly" in front. Far be it for me to ridicule a fellow Asian. JFWY.

My bad, Forgive me.

And Dorfy lost more than she ever thought she knew. My 2.2" of DD is diameter not length. What were you talking about with your 2.68" of DD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Lmao!!! exactly Slade and I am black, like I already said this is the stupidest thread ever smh!!!
suiram, this might help VIP.
How to increase a hoe's IQ.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women