Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2015, 04:40 PM   #106
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I said it was a possibility. As you know, science changes.
What? Science changes? I thought it was completely settled in the million and billion year projections! Are you saying those million and billion year projections, which you have yet to link to, might be off? Damn! How can I plan my weekend now?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:43 PM   #107
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

HELL YEAH! I'm on ignore! I expose your bullshit, and I'm on ignore! YEAH, BABY!
Old 03-24-2015, 04:44 PM   #108
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

This message is hidden because CuteOldGuy is on your ignore list.

I don't know what you said, but suck my dick, with verve and vigor.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:47 PM   #109
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:

I don't know what you said, but suck my dick, with verve and vigor.
So you like to have men suck your dick. That's fine. I'm not into that, but I'm sure ShamWow would be interested. He will be in touch with you soon.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:55 PM   #110
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

People are so easy to troll
Old 03-24-2015, 05:42 PM   #111
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

An interesting thought. If the entire Arctic Ice Cap melted, what would happen to all of the water level on the planet in relation to all land masses
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 05:47 PM   #112
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
An interesting thought. If the entire Arctic Ice Cap melted, what would happen to all of the water level on the planet in relation to all land masses
Water world? See the movie.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:49 PM   #113
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's a strangely worded question. In relation to land masses? In WHAT relation to land masses? Need more details in order to answer.

Read:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/env...uestion473.htm
Old 03-24-2015, 07:40 PM   #114
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:03 PM   #115
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I said it was a possibility. As you know, science changes.
Uuuhhh. Actually, no you didn't. You pulled some shit out of you ass and threw it against the wall hoping it would stick. We've all seen how well that worked out for you.
And yes, I'm fully aware science changes. It took 50 years for Wegener's theory of plate tectonics and continental drift to become accepted as true. Lamaitre was mocked in some circles.
You know, Mark Twain had some sage advise for people like you,
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Too bad for you that horse has already left the barn. You've posted so much ignorant stuff in this thread alone I haven't the time nor the inclination to correct it all.
Now put me on ignore, you pussy!
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #116
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
That's a strangely worded question. In relation to land masses? In WHAT relation to land masses? Need more details in order to answer.

Read:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/env...uestion473.htm
All of the oceans are in fact one large volume of water. If you pore a bucket in the Atlantic, the entire volume around the Planet will rise.

Sea level is a constant.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:16 PM   #117
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Uuuhhh. Actually, no you didn't. You pulled some shit out of you ass and threw it against the wall hoping it would stick. We've all seen how well that worked out for you.
And yes, I'm fully aware science changes. It took 50 years for Wegener's theory of plate tectonics and continental drift to become accepted as true. Lamaitre was mocked in some circles.
You know, Mark Twain had some sage advise for people like you,
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Too bad for you that horse has already left the barn. You've posted so much ignorant stuff in this thread alone I haven't the time nor the inclination to correct it all.
Now put me on ignore, you pussy!
That quote isn't Twain's. It's pretty widely known it existed well before he said it. You I'll keep. Just to troll. Don't like it, put ME on ignore you ignorant cocktard. Yes, you are aware that science changes, then pull some random shit about plate tectonics out of your ass. GTFO.

And yes, I did. Here's the exact quote. I asked a question, that's why there's a question mark at the end of it.

and the increase in water vapor, which amplifies the effect of the CO2? 17 years out of 13.8 billion? That's what you're going to hang your hat on?
Old 03-24-2015, 09:18 PM   #118
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
All of the oceans are in fact one large volume of water. If you pore a bucket in the Atlantic, the entire volume around the Planet will rise.

Sea level is a constant.
Then why ask in relation to land? AVERAGE sea level is constant. In reality, it depends on many things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_level
Old 03-24-2015, 09:47 PM   #119
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
That quote isn't Twain's. It's pretty widely known it existed well before he said it. You I'll keep. Just to troll. Don't like it, put ME on ignore you ignorant cocktard. Yes, you are aware that science changes, then pull some random shit about plate tectonics out of your ass. GTFO.

And yes, I did. Here's the exact quote. I asked a question, that's why there's a question mark at the end of it.

and the increase in water vapor, which amplifies the effect of the CO2? 17 years out of 13.8 billion? That's what you're going to hang your hat on?
Well, you are right about one thing. That wasn't a Twain quote, it was Lincoln. My mistake. Still applies to you though.
And that quip about plate tectonics has to do with the fact that Wegener first proposed the idea around 1910 and the idea wasn't widely accepted as truth until the 60s. That's an example of science changing not some random shit out of my ass. Same thing about Lemaitre. His ideas were competing against the steady state believers who counted people like Einstein and Hoyle among them, though Lemaitre's theory won out fairly quickly. The thing is, you couldn't recognize the relevance because you don't know who those people are.
As for the "possibility" issue, you didn't use the word and you asked the question as if it were a dead certainty. That question mark doesn't mean squat in that regard.
And good luck trolling me. I'd never put anyone here on ignore because I'm not a pussy.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:05 PM   #120
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Well, you are right about one thing. That wasn't a Twain quote, it was Lincoln. My mistake. Still applies to you though.
And that quip about plate tectonics has to do with the fact that Wegener first proposed the idea around 1910 and the idea wasn't widely accepted as truth until the 60s. That's an example of science changing not some random shit out of my ass. Same thing about Lemaitre. His ideas were competing against the steady state believers who counted people like Einstein and Hoyle among them, though Lemaitre's theory won out fairly quickly. The thing is, you couldn't recognize the relevance because you don't know who those people are.
As for the "possibility" issue, you didn't use the word and you asked the question as if it were a dead certainty. That question mark doesn't mean squat in that regard.
And good luck trolling me. I'd never put anyone here on ignore because I'm not a pussy.
How is asking a question stating a dead certainty? a question, by definition, is a request for information. The question mark means everything in that regard. Water vapor did rise in the 90's and is generally accepted as a factor for the temp increase during that period. I posed the question, wondering if it was still a factor and you pointed out the decrease. End of story. In your haste to point out my perceived error, you missed the fact that there wasn't anything to argue about.

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/...apour-decrease

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women