Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2010, 01:29 AM   #106
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
What the hell is BE3AG? Something you fifth graders made up while I was at work?

Somewhere in Wayward's head perhaps.
I just like saying ' carry on adults' and watch you post shortly after that. The contradiction is very entertaining.
BE3AG = blueeyedallamericanasiangirl she writes an advice column on the Island. Can't take the credit, but she does have Father Wayward's blessing. Here is an example of her work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE3AG
from the IOMFT
I have been asked, in lieu of my temporary stripping of Mod powers over there, if I would expend some of my years of knowledge in the form of an advice column. After much thought and consideration I have decided to accept. If you find yourself in need of advice and wisdom, feel free to drop me a line and I'll be most glad to lay it on the line. It may hurt, but it's all for you.

Now on to the first of what will be many:

Dear BEA3G,
I am a pilot who is hung up on a provider. I want to write her name in the sky over her house to prove my love for her. What do you suggest?

Signed
Green Boy Slim

Dear Stick Jockey,
If you are up in the air somewhere why don't you stop in KFC and bring me a bucket of Original Recipe. I'll catch it. Don't try to land just drop it. I'll be there and make it quick, I'm starving.

Dear Blueeyed,

I'm somewhat of a household name who is going through a tough time. I guess the best way to describe it would be to say I got a little carried away and instead of swinging a club I chose to swing the dick. Well I got caught and now I don't know what to do. I've decided to stay inside for a couple of years. How can I not fall into this same trap again?

Eldrick,

Anybody told you what a dumb motherfucker you are? Listen to the BEA3BG and I'll walk you through this.

Step One: Does the word Hobby Phone mean anything to you? You have more money than God and didn't have enough sense to head down to Wal Mart and pick up a pre paid. Jesus I can't believe I'm having to type this. It takes a whole lot to insult my intelligence but son, you are past that line. A hobby phone is the phone you use that can't be traced and that you lock up so your stbex can't find it and start going through your phone book.

Step Two: Pay For Play. Waitresses, Taco Bell employees, Grayhound bus drivers? Go with experience dipshit. You got what you deserved. And look at them. Shit. They are 120 an hour girls. For that and a nice tip you could have busted your nuts, had a great time and it would have been locked away in the file and never made public. You know why? BECAUSE IT'S WHAT WE DO. We stay quiet. We don't bareback but hell look at what getting bareback got you.

Step Three: The wife is Swedish, right? I'll guarantee you the first two words of English she learned was "Community Property." You're sunk.

Now go and play golf and try and get some money and call me.

Kisses

Edited by blueeyedallamericanasiangirl on Dec. 13 2009, 9:48 pm
Old 10-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #107
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

so what happened to good ol' Wayward?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #108
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'm just glad I ignore 90% of my shortcomings, and just enjoy the fuck out of life!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #109
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Nan, I'm glad you bumped this 8 month old thread. I had forgotten about good ole rr. There is something vaguely familiar about his posting style. Something I've seen.......................nah , he retired right?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #110
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

yeah, that was an accident. I was surching for Wayward and was thincking through my keyboard and bumped this ol' thread.

I am glad rr got outta' the gutter...it's cold in here.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #111
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think blue eyed Asians exist. I think they buy cheap online contacts that are not even custom colored. RR should have known that was a BIG red flag.................DUH?
Old 10-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #112
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Closed...too old of a thread to bump!
Thread Closed