Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #106
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Brother JD is getting his ass handed to him....he made up a bunch of shit that sounded good if you didn't know better, problem is Munch csught him in lie after lie. This Benghazi shit is like the Vince Foster crap, just waterbreak talk for the far right. Oh and JD quit digging unless you plan on learning Chinese!

moral to the thread:

don't piss off munch
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #107
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Second moral --

BSwine -- SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #108
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
moral to the thread:

don't piss off munch
Are you kidding? I LOVE it when MunchOnMen posts. His angry, insane drivel is some of the funniest on this board. He never makes any sense, and is so adamant about it.

Go ahead. Piss him off. It's funny as hell!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #109
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
His angry, insane drivel is some of the funniest on this board.
It couldn't be any funnier than StupidOldLyingFart's "angry, insane drivel" that was displayed in the following threads!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=722274

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=722220
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:59 AM   #110
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Now that I have my good computer back after a week of struggling to get stuff posted you pompous piece of shit. Can you not read Munch Mouth; dereliction of duty (he is the commander in chief)

Prove that I made up any of what I said and witnessed.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #111
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default He is almost to China!

Quote:
moral to the thread:

don't piss off munch

I'm embarrassed for poor JD. I don't know shit about in air refueling or any of that other shit and it is apparent that JD doesn't either!

He keeps digging he will wind up looking like this:
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #112
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Amen brother JD!
I didn't know, I had suspected, that you post under different handles jd.

Your lack of reading ability, comprehension, and your constant level of ignorance of the subject matter always gives you away.

"Like I said, it was first done in 1965, 26 years prior to your heroic action. The night, in flight refueling you refer to was only the first time USMC C-130s were used for the task. It wasn’t the first HIFR done at night by a long shot. The group who’s info I posted didn’t claim to be the first. They were the first operational group to do it." Me

PS The sad reality is that a another kindred spirit to jd, someone who loves to play "Bite the Head Off the Weiner" in the hot tub with jd, whirly, and sog, has stuck his head up out of his hole.

On the other hand, accepting the inevitable and using the adage "If it is raining lemons, make lemonade' philosophy, I would like to welcome the Sandbox's newest mole.

"Blame not the mallet that attempts to crush your skull. Look inside yourself to see the reason(s) the mallet MUST crush your skull." Me

Hint: It's not because you are right.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #113
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I can't say I'm surprised that WTF would introduce racism into the topic except it has nothing to do with the topic.

The problems are that I could show you some photographs of dozens of foreign embassy people milling around the hangar bay but it might give you some insight into my real name and you are just not trustworthy. Here is something you might research (I haven't because I know it happened); a C section was performed on a woman during that trip. We were told that it was the first C section performed on a navy ship. Good luck with your research.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #114
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
This Benghazi shit is like the Vince Foster crap, just waterbreak talk for the far right.
O.K. sweetie, I'll ask.

Do you admit Vice foster is dead?

Do you think he shot himself or someone did it for him?

Do you claim Foster's death had anything to do with Hilliary's antics?

Your turn.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #115
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Are you kidding? I LOVE it when MunchOnMen posts. His angry, insane drivel is some of the funniest on this board. He never makes any sense, and is so adamant about it.

Go ahead. Piss him off. It's funny as hell!

Any time I can get EXTRA capital letters, extra punctuation marks, and the coveted Exclamation Point from an asshole who will say anything to get his post total above 20,000.

And it's Okay if you don't understand my posts. At first I thought you were saying that just to piss me off. I mean, how could you not understand, be they right or wrong, the points I was trying to make? How could an attorney be that stupid?

But then I thought that you do ignore the core issue, use a lot of obscure references that are time consuming to track down and almost always prove to be flawed, and there is that obtuse nature that is impossible to fake. Add to all of that the fact that you refuse to do your own research.
So I concede that you may be an attorney.

I also admit that I don't know how, even with you being as stupid as you appear to be, you can fail to see most of my points.

Lucky for me I can live with the knowledge that I don't have the knowledge of what makes a douche-bag like you tick.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #116
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I can't say I'm surprised that WTF would introduce racism into the topic except it has nothing to do with the topic.
No one is surprised you will say anything regardless of the facts to save your own ass.
The problems are that I could show you some photographs of dozens of foreign embassy people milling around the hangar bay but it might give you some insight into my real name and you are just not trustworthy. Here is something you might research (I haven't because I know it happened); a C section was performed on a woman during that trip. We were told that it was the first C section performed on a navy ship. Good luck with your research.
Racism?
You dealt that card right off the bottom of the deck. I can't recall you saying, even once, that claiming a unflattering picture of a person is racism.
Personally, I thought you finally had a good picture of yourself.
  1. Who gives a fuck what your real name is?
  2. Who gives a fuck about an in-flight c section?
  3. Who gives a fuck about what you know? We all know you don't know most of what you think you know.
You are way the fuck off the OP.

How ironic that you are trying to hijack your own thread.

Even though my hand is sore, I will continue to bitch slap you as long as you demand it.

That's how committed to you I am.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #117
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
O.K. sweetie, I'll ask.

Do you admit Vice foster is dead?

Do you think he shot himself or someone did it for him?

Do you claim Foster's death had anything to do with Hilliary's antics?

Your turn.

Old Dingus

I'm going to cut in line here.

Did you mean Vince Foster? Yes, he is dead. It was and still is ruled a suicide.

Your question, "Do you claim Foster's death had anything to do with Hilliary's antics?" doesn't make any sense.

In what, if any, ways?

When, where, and what antics are you referring to?

You're going to have to tell us which conspiracy theory you subscribe to.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #118
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I didn't know, I had suspected, that you post under different handles jd.

Your lack of reading ability, comprehension, and your constant level of ignorance of the subject matter always gives you away.

"Like I said, it was first done in 1965, 26 years prior to your heroic action. The night, in flight refueling you refer to was only the first time USMC C-130s were used for the task. It wasn’t the first HIFR done at night by a long shot. The group who’s info I posted didn’t claim to be the first. They were the first operational group to do it." Me

PS The sad reality is that a another kindred spirit to jd, someone who loves to play "Bite the Head Off the Weiner" in the hot tub with jd, whirly, and sog, has stuck his head up out of his hole.

On the other hand, accepting the inevitable and using the adage "If it is raining lemons, make lemonade' philosophy, I would like to welcome the Sandbox's newest mole.

"Blame not the mallet that attempts to crush your skull. Look inside yourself to see the reason(s) the mallet MUST crush your skull." Me

Hint: It's not because you are right.
You are a stupid mother fucking asshole. I only post under this name. Now prove your allegation you faggoty liberal asshole - otherwise, shut the fuck up!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #119
CJ7
Valued Poster

one things for sure, the Benghazi scenario and anything that's been compared to it are as different as night and day. No two missions are the same, EVER.

concerning the people milling around a hanger, and considering in the military you 'Hurry up and wait" says it all.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #120
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
one things for sure, the Benghazi scenario and anything that's been compared to it are as different as night and day. No two missions are the same, EVER.

concerning the people milling around a hanger, and considering in the military you 'Hurry up and wait" says it all.
A "hanger"? And with that avatar, CBJ7?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women