Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #106
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
when did you present any facts in this thread??? NEVER
You keep embarrassing yourself, Ekim the Inbred. Go back and reread the thread and you will find you will be proven wrong in multiple instances. Here's another fact for you, Ekim the Inbred, you a liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #107
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You keep embarrassing yourself, Ekim the Inbred. Go back and reread the thread and you will find you will be proven wrong in multiple instances. Here's another fact for you, Ekim the Inbred, you a liar.

you a goober
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #108
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
you a goober
You are grammatically and substantively incorrect, CBJ7. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #109
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
you a liar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
you a goober
Quote:
You are grammatically and substantively incorrect, CBJ7. Stop embarrassing yourself.
You truly a dumbbell.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #110
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Well puppets have strings attached. This puppet is going to hang himself by one of them.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #111
CJ7
Valued Poster

this so called scandal gets more press here than anywhere else in the friggin world
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #112
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

you are the only one embarrassing yourself,and here is a fact.you are full of shit. Of course you will have to look the word fact up,because your posts are devoid of them.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 AM   #113
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews

define 'oversight' committee please. I'm just a typically drunk old hooker ( who doesn't even know what a hooker is ) so I'm not confident in my comprehension of OVERSIGHT... but I'm guessing if we FIXED the site problem ( not web ) , a bunch of other debatable debutante issues would vanish. That said... ( and asked ) ... does anyone know how to get rid of the problem which requires a committee to begin with ?

Its REAL hard to understand wth everyone's so up in arms about when contradiction occurs every 3 seconds and every other post. Where is the Logic school of Post stirs these days ... or must you be on an ocean ?

Its all getting really obnoxious...; Hence... I have to go with the adage of , when anywhere , out dew whatever everyone else is doing. OR THE EXACT OPPOSIT.E. This board reminds me of a bad dream.
_Jayne_ is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You truly a dumbbell.
You too are grammatically and substantively incorrect, Doofus. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim008 View Post
you are the only one embarrassing yourself,and here is a fact.you are full of shit. Of course, you will have to look the word fact up,because your posts are devoid of them.
Ekim the Inbred, one only has to look at what you post to realize what a true ignoramus you are.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well puppets have strings attached. This puppet is going to hang himself by one of them.
+1 It's just a matter of time.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #116
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred, it was a dealer that approached the ATF and informed them of unusual gun sales. The ATF said, "Let them keep buying the guns, and you keep selling them. We'll catch them and arrest them."

But at least the Iraqi government was fully informed as to American intentions and was a party to the hostilities. Odumbo didn't inform the Mexicans he was giving weapons to enemies of their state.
I guess this is the post where you claim to have a "fact" as usual you have it ass backwards Hankering the mental midget
Old 06-28-2012, 03:53 PM   #117
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess this is the post where you claim to have a "fact" as usual you have it ass backwards Hankering the mental midget
You're starting to get grumpy. I think it must be past your nap time.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #118
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jayne_ View Post
define 'oversight' committee please. I'm just a typically drunk old hooker ( who doesn't even know what a hooker is ) so I'm not confident in my comprehension of OVERSIGHT... but I'm guessing if we FIXED the site problem ( not web ) , a bunch of other debatable debutante issues would vanish. That said... ( and asked ) ... does anyone know how to get rid of the problem which requires a committee to begin with ?

Its REAL hard to understand wth everyone's so up in arms about when contradiction occurs every 3 seconds and every other post. Where is the Logic school of Post stirs these days ... or must you be on an ocean ?

Its all getting really obnoxious...; Hence... I have to go with the adage of , when anywhere , out dew whatever everyone else is doing. OR THE EXACT OPPOSIT.E. This board reminds me of a bad dream.

its really easy ... a guy with a criminal record for gun violations is leading an investigation about "suppposed" gun violations but doesnt really know WTH hes looking for, in conjunction with several other guys who dont know WTH they're looking for either ... better known in government lingo as "overseeing"

I envy you for sleeping through such intense overseeing ...

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #119
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
You're starting to get grumpy. I think it must be past your nap time.

hard to be nice to that asshole
Old 06-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #120
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is a fact, Ekim the Inbred, your denial just further underscores what a true ignoramus you really are.

Quote:
hard to be nice to that asshole
You are an expert asshole, Ekim the Inbred. You are so up close and personal with your own, Ekim the Inbred.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women