Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2015, 06:53 AM   #106
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Kirby is a yes man. Another of barry's stooges.
Correct they should not be called terrorist. That is offensive talk. No p.c there !
We should noe refer to these gentlemen as "Homicidal Enthusiaist"
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 08:05 AM   #107
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Kirby is a yes man. Another of barry's stooges.
Correct they should not be called terrorist. That is offensive talk. No p.c there !
We should noe refer to these gentlemen as "Homicidal Enthusiaist"
Ignorant fuck. I'd like to read a proper post from you, Cornholio. You know, one that makes a relevant point and provides some evidence to support that point?

I'm waiting for you to do that. Chit, I'd even try to power through your broken English to read an intelligent post from you.

You call Kirby a yes man. Fact is, you're the biggest yes man on this board, Cornholio.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 09:07 AM   #108
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ignorant fuck. I'd like to read a proper post from you, Cornholio. You know, one that makes a relevant point and provides some evidence to support that point?

I'm waiting for you to do that. Chit, I'd even try to power through your broken English to read an intelligent post from you.
He has made plenty of proper posts. You are just too enraged to see it.....faggot!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 09:35 AM   #109
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know, one that makes a relevant point and provides some evidence to support that point?
Do you mean like ....

... Nau's Drug IS NOT in Clarksville and the Official Map of the City of Austin proves it?

OK!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 09:37 AM   #110
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You are just too enraged to see it !
Is that the new politically correct word for "retarded"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 02:57 PM   #111
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is that the new politically correct word for "retarded"?
I can go with that!
Old 02-04-2015, 04:14 PM   #112
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:

You call Kirby a yes man. Fact is, you're the biggest yes man on this board, Cornholio.

You cannot convince an dickhead of much but, oh how we keep trying.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:18 PM   #113
gnadfly
Account Disabled

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:58 AM   #114
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
There's nothing wrong with building mosques in Houston, or any other town in America...I helped build one here in Houston, and had absolutely no problem doing it...

No disrespect intended to the builders, I guess it is just another job.
But....................after years of this islamic bullshit,
I say fuck them and their mosque.
We should have acceptance for them and their religions ? I say oh hell no !
Many of these muslims are silent sympathizers to the jihadist cause. Many support with finances and you can bet that many shelter and care for the jihadist here in the US.
Do you not think that the 911 hijackers did not operate from within some level of a support network while here and planning their deed ? While they attended flight schools ?
To that end, I again say fuck them and their mosque. If it pisses people off, tuff.
It is my thoughts and I have every right to express them as long as this is still the USA.
I am certain that Weevil Brain Rider will launch a flurry of butt hole cartoons and slander against me now as he is only for free speech when it is as he dictates it.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:11 PM   #115
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
No disrespect intended to the builders, I guess it is just another job.
But....................after years of this islamic bullshit,
I say fuck them and their mosque.
We should have acceptance for them and their religions ? I say oh hell no !
Many of these muslims are silent sympathizers to the jihadist cause. Many support with finances and you can bet that many shelter and care for the jihadist here in the US.
Do you not think that the 911 hijackers did not operate from within some level of a support network while here and planning their deed ? While they attended flight schools ?
To that end, I again say fuck them and their mosque. If it pisses people off, tuff.
It is my thoughts and I have every right to express them as long as this is still the USA.
I am certain that Weevil Brain Rider will launch a flurry of butt hole cartoons and slander against me now as he is only for free speech when it is as he dictates it.
Fuck you and your shameful hatred, Cornholio. You are way too fucking stupid to realize that MY right to free speech is just as important as yours. That's a right that some of US's defended.

Here's a shot of your self-proclaimed "hero's" new ink. He found your roll! Meanwhile, I hope the find a Muslim burning in your BUNGHOLE!

Old 02-07-2015, 12:05 AM   #116
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck you and your shameful hatred, Cornholio. You are way too fucking stupid to realize that MY right to free speech is just as important as yours. That's a right that some of US's defended.

Here's a shot of your self-proclaimed "hero's" new ink. He found your roll! Meanwhile, I hope the find a Muslim burning in your BUNGHOLE!

More lies and anal infatuation.

What else could we expect from the biggest prick on the board. Yssup I value your right to free speech. I would not stop you if I could even though you are a liar 97% of the time.
I get it, it is who you are. A pitifully lonely, lying whiner who hates all things not black,muslim, gay or of the butthole variety.
Truly one sad little sack of shit.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:09 AM   #117
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

What else could we expect from the biggest prick on the board. Yssup I value your right to free speech. I would not stop you if I could even though you are a liar 97% of the time.
I get it, it is who you are. A pitifully lonely, lying whiner who hates all things not black,muslim, gay or of the butthole variety.
Amen to that! You perfectly characterized him. He has many psychopathologies.
Guys like him are destroying the USA.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:05 AM   #118
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

This spake the Great Cornholio.

You epitomize xenophobia, Cornholio. You claim I lie 97% of the time but don't say where. (Was I lying when I asked if IBIdiot was your hero?) You claim I hate all things not black, Muslim, gay or "of the butthole variety," but you can't prove it.

It is s truly wise man who measures his fellow man by how much he hates something. Pathetic. You claim to love the fucking constitution, but obviously don't have a clue what it means.

You're a frustrated, frightened, ignorant redneck hillbilly fuck without the mental or emotional capacity to live in a free society.

Keep raging, Cornholio. If you don't implode, you will cement your rightful place as the forum's most ignorant BUNGHOLE!

Old 02-07-2015, 08:18 AM   #119
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Amen to that! You perfectly characterized him. He has many psychopathologies.
Guys like him are destroying the USA.
Guys like me defended the USA so guys like you could tear her down!

I commend BigTex for abiding by the "no crowing" gentlemen's agreement. Unfortunately you have not held up you end of the bargain.

Nobody will miss you in here, asshole. Except of course the numbnutted dipshits who depend on your Omeyns to validate their weak horseshit.

AMF

Old 02-07-2015, 08:25 AM   #120
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guys like me defended the USA so guys like you could tear her down!

I commend BigTex for abiding by the "no crowing" gentlemen's [sic] agreement. Unfortunately you have not held up you end of the bargain. (the winner can't crow, you ignorant dipshit - and yes, he is doing an admirable job of not crowing about it)

Nobody will miss you in here, asshole. Except of course the numbnutted dipshits who depend on your Omeyns to validate their weak horseshit. (that would be the people who voted you dipshit of the year by a three to one margin, I guess?)

AMF

Assup, what you fail to understand is the reason why you are in fact hated by almost everyone. Take Rioseco, for instance. You needlessly attack him and go out of your way to insult him. You are stalking him around the board, and he would leave you alone if you would leave him alone. He is merely answering back your profane and unneccesary juvenile attacks. Yet you can't help yourself. Someone comes along and you couch your anger mismanagement in terms of policing the board.
You tell others that no one would talk the way they do, but if you spoke to people in person the way you do on this board, they would smash your ugly faggot face.
I'll bet you my five year banishment from this forum that if you didn't insult Rioseco for a month, he wouldn't bother to insult you.
I guess it is the only way you validate your miserable existence - knowing people hate your scrawny little faggot ass and want to swat you down, but they can't get to you because you are hidden behind a computer keyboard.

You fail to see you are your own worst enemy, and a disgrace to Jewish people everywhere.

P.S. You could learn from a guy like WTF. He is a buffoon, to be sure. But he has a little creativity, a little game, some original thoughts, and since he is able to talk people into buying shitty illegal alien made houses for millions, probably has a little charm. I could see meeting him in person and having a beer, telling him he is full of shit, him telling me the same, and us laughing about it. You, I bet most people would just want to kill you and dump your body in the East River.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women