Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2022, 05:18 PM   #106
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
You are the one who brought up Biden. Obssessed with him still?

How about another armed Texas School Student? Do you want these kids to run free, unmolested, armed?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ted-with-rifle

is there a point to your nonsense or is this pointless nonsense?

i'm a real "Law and Order" guy unlike you and WTF who "claim" to be pro death penalty but would put such unrealistic restrictions on it that would make it impossible to execute any person of a capitol crime.

and you would snark post that i wouldn't want someone breaking law arrested?

bahahahahaaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:23 PM   #107
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
is there a point to your nonsense or is this pointless nonsense?

i'm a real "Law and Order" guy unlike you and WTF who "claim" to be pro death penalty but would put such unrealistic restrictions on it that would make it impossible to execute any person of a capitol crime.

and you would snark post that i wouldn't want someone breaking law arrested?

bahahahahaaaaaaa
You are a bit scattered today.

You are not more pro-death penalty than me. I want to stop crime before it happens, though. Unlike you, Abbott and Paxton who believe we must live with the mass murders, in order to ''uphold the Constitution''.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:26 PM   #108
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Biden's handlers threw O'Dork under the short bus

One Year On, Where Is Beto O’Rourke?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...-beto-orourke/
Well apparently O'Rourke didn't get the message, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:58 PM   #109
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You are a bit scattered today.

You are not more pro-death penalty than me. I want to stop crime before it happens, though. Unlike you, Abbott and Paxton who believe we must live with the mass murders, in order to ''uphold the Constitution''.

bullshit. no one is more death penalty than me. would you volunteer to execute a convicted murderer?

never mind the ridiculous conditions you put on executions ..

this you?

Quote:
False.

I voted for Trump in 2016, Romney before him. Romney is a Conservative. Trump is a Jackass, of whom most REAL Conservatives are repulsed. Did he fool me in 2016? Sort of. I held my breath, didn't like Hillary.. Took a chance. Year 4 was the deal breaker. Worse year of any President in history. If the Party would admit it, and move on, they would take over 300 House seats in November. Maybe 325.

I bet your death penalty views differ from mine.

Me: your offense must be witnessed by at least 2 outsiders, or video evidence, and you must ADMIT to the offense.

If that hurdle is reached, the death penalty should be applied at least 7 times more often, than currently.

And all deaths need to be delivered within 3 years of the Offense. It's stupid to wait 10-15 years. No deterrence. It needs at least a sense of immediacy.

Obviously a lot of overhaul in the system needs to occur.

Old 05-25-2022, 06:07 PM   #110
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Tucker Carlson is destroying Biden over his racist bullshit "gun lobby" rant last night.

Biden is a disgrace. so it O'Dork. Tucker is slamming that faggot too.

BAAHHHHAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 05-25-2022, 06:09 PM   #111
Chung Tran
BANNED

I would volunteer to execute more than just Murderers. Plenty of aggravated Felons across the criminal spectrum, as well.

And I would spit on their graves, or re-light the fire, depending on their choice of disposal.
Old 05-25-2022, 06:10 PM   #112
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Tucker Carlson is destroying Biden over his racist bullshit "gun lobby" rant last night.

Biden is a disgrace. so it O'Dork. Tucker is slamming that faggot too.

BAAHHHHAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAA
You sound unhinged. What happened? Worried your water pistol might be seized?
Old 05-25-2022, 06:18 PM   #113
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You sound unhinged. What happened? Worried your water pistol might be seized?

you post this and theorize i'm unhinged?

Quote:
False.

I voted for Trump in 2016, Romney before him. Romney is a Conservative. Trump is a Jackass, of whom most REAL Conservatives are repulsed. Did he fool me in 2016? Sort of. I held my breath, didn't like Hillary.. Took a chance. Year 4 was the deal breaker. Worse year of any President in history. If the Party would admit it, and move on, they would take over 300 House seats in November. Maybe 325.

I bet your death penalty views differ from mine.

Me: your offense must be witnessed by at least 2 outsiders, or video evidence, and you must ADMIT to the offense.

If that hurdle is reached, the death penalty should be applied at least 7 times more often, than currently.

you would bar 99.99999% of all death penalty executions with your nonsense

And all deaths need to be delivered within 3 years of the Offense. It's stupid to wait 10-15 years. No deterrence. It needs at least a sense of immediacy.

Obviously a lot of overhaul in the system needs to occur.

Quote:
I would volunteer to execute more than just Murderers. Plenty of aggravated Felons across the criminal spectrum, as well.

And I would spit on their graves, or re-light the fire, depending on their choice of disposal.
at least you aren't quite so unhinged as WTF ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm pro death penalty....now I would make it so that if evidence came to light exonerating the defendant, then the jury would get the Death penalty for killing an innocent person.

That would ensure that there was no doubt in the jury's minds!

Old 05-25-2022, 06:19 PM   #114
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Another Tran Duck moment. Like someone told me just last night, you voted for Biden and my response, how's that working out for you? Not good he said.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 06:33 PM   #115
Chung Tran
BANNED

Somebody is mad that I'm the most pro-death penalty here. The same guy who argued with me for 2 days that the Fort Worth Church security guy was a Hero for stopping MORE bloodshed, LOL.. I said that Guard should have proactively stopped the Shooter. Instead the Pussy-ass Guard waited and watched, not reacting until after the Intruder pulled the weapon the Guard already suspected he was concealing. You guys argued it was his civil right to conceal the rifle in a private Church. Y'all remember that, a couple of years ago? LOL. Just like in Uvalde.. The So-called Law and Order Party waits until mayhem occurs, doesn't do shit until a crime is committed.
Old 05-25-2022, 06:43 PM   #116
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not from here. I appreciate a Politician who has real passion to act. Unlike the sanctamonious Fools on the podium who are predictable, don't do shit, and used their bullshit Press Conference as an excuse to gather and pretend to feel pain.

They whine that families and law enforcement were present. So? The Cops want fewer guns available. The families I bet, will want gun control. The hard right never thinks a protest is proper.. Civil Rights, Vietnam.. It's always ''those bad people protesting''. Oh, except if you want to call January 6 a ''protest''.

I wouldn't trade baseball cards with an 18 year old guy, let alone sell him an assault rifle and hundreds of ammunition rounds.
Funny thing about the “solutions” people like Beta have. They’re unconstitutional. People like you lecture gun owners and demonize them and gun sellers as pure evil. Don’t act like Dems didn’t immediately use those dead kids for political “gain” with their usual BS blaming guns and not the user. January 6 was a protest, by the left’s definition. Beta acted the fool and you cheer. You know what that makes you right?
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 06:48 PM   #117
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
People like you lecture gun owners and demonize them and gun sellers as pure evil.
The fuck I do. You're a Liar.
Old 05-25-2022, 07:16 PM   #118
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
i disagree with Biden. on everything. i disagree with the fact that he breathes my "MAGA Air".

so tell us .. in your words .. all the good things Biden has done for America?
I'm sure you noticed that no members of the Biden Cult addressed .your challenge.

During Trump's 4 years there were no policies that inflicted the type of horror that Biden has on America's citizens in 15 months
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 07:32 PM   #119
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman1847 View Post
I'm sure you noticed that no members of the Biden Cult addressed .your challenge.

During Trump's 4 years there were no policies that inflicted the type of horror that Biden has on America's citizens in 15 months

i'm counting on it

America during the next election two election cycles hunting down the DemonRats

Old 05-25-2022, 07:38 PM   #120
amp2015
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Depression and mental illness makes people go off like crazy. He shot his grandma before his rampage at the school.
amp2015 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women