Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2020, 02:40 PM   #106
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Democrats are so distasteful not even the Xi created wuhan virus wants anything to do with them!
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2020 DOTY!

Make us Proud, Boys!

BABAHAAHSHhaahHwhahbzn deez
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 03:26 PM   #107
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2020 DOTY!

Make us Proud, Boys!

BABAHAAHSHhaahHwhahbzn deez
deflections and scatologies
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 03:37 PM   #108
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

What's wrong with the proud boys?

Could have sworn it was BLM and Antifa who were needlessly murdering innocent people and burning down cities.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:23 PM   #109
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
What's wrong with the proud boys?

Could have sworn it was BLM and Antifa who were needlessly murdering innocent people and burning down cities.
They are.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:29 PM   #110
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the fact the test was positive doesn't mean he was faking. it may well have been a false positive.
Maybe Trump does have a viral infection doesn't mean its Covid-19. But right now in this totally screwed up world we live in there is only one disease man can be afflicted with and that is the "Big C", no not cancer, Covid-19.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:44 PM   #111
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

The proud boys are led by a comedian. They were brought up just to distract people from the radical lefts disregard for CDC guidelines, rampant murdering of innocent people and pillaging of cities. They are shifting the blame to the KKK boogie man.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:05 PM   #112
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Recapping for the terminally stoopid

So a 74 year old, that is overweight, essentially 2 major comorbidities, caught and beat Muh Carona and is still your President.

The butt-hurt must be excruciating and I like it.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 08:15 PM   #113
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Aren't you special. So tell me, Mr Perfect Health, would you have been willing to trade places with one of the Secret Service men who were driving the infected president around yesterday so he could wave at everybody?
Fuck yes I would take their place driving around the President. Anyone who wouldn't in my condition would be best described as a pussy or a faggot or both.

Virtually no one my age (late 40's) who has no diseases, in excellent health (I can jog 3 miles in 24 fucking minutes if I have to do it, though I normally go for an easy run and do it in 30 minutes) and body fat percentage below 15% dies from this disease. Any Secret Service agent who isn't in such excellent health should go chase counterfeiters and not try and protect the President.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 08:22 PM   #114
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I take no prescription drugs and my blood work is fine. Exercise and a SENSIBLE diet is the answer.

My son was in excellent health and got it. I'll bet Melania was in excellent health and got it. I don't know if excellent health will keep you from getting it but it will help you in fighting it.
Excellent health will help you tremendously when fighting COVID-19 - as will good sleep to go along with everything else. However, I go way beyond just a "sensible" diet.

I only get incidental amounts of (processed) sugar and saturated fats. I eat fruits, vegetables, ample amounts of lean meat, low fat milk, beans, whole wheat, nuts, seeds and fresh herbs and spices. I almost never have an alcoholic drink or a cigarette. No chips, no milk chocolate, no sour cream, no cakes, cookies, butter or white bread. My idea of dessert is more fruit - fresh and diverse - I guess I like diversity in some things.

Exercise is at most 25% of health but I workout at least 4-5 times per week including weightlifting, climbing, running etc. I work out like a madman including rounds with the punching bag, imaging the bag is a fucking leftist punk who needs to get his face stomped in for being such a stupid faggot motherfucker.

Anyone who thinks they can workout hard enough to overcome a poor diet is mistaken. You can pig out at every meal and snack and if you always eat shitty, greasy, sugary food and wash it down with beer you can eat 5-6 thousand calories per day. Only a young Olympic athlete burns that kind of calories and I doubt they could even keep up their energy without smart food selections, not junk food with no nutritional value. On days I burn just 1500 calories through exertion it almost kills me but with fruits, nuts, and nutritious seeds you can eat highly nutritional foods to get the food intake to match the calories burned plus natural metabolism. I had mine checked but it basically matches up with the charts for someone like myself, 6' 2" and 220 pounds - below 15% bodyfat.

I need about 2200 calories per day (base metabolic rate) plus whatever I expend in daily activities so I do not lose muscle. On most workout days I burn 1000 calories so I have to find 3200 healthy calories per day to stay even.

People get so freaked out by my eating habits I occasionally win bets by agreeing to have that occasional hard drink or cookie - but the money has to be really good because I do not like unhealthy shit. (I once turned down $100 bucks to eat a "spectacular Tiramisu" dessert at the AAC private suites. I felt it would just slow me down the next day) You could put a cheesecake in front of me, free of charge, and I wouldn't touch it. Why ingest 2000 calories of sugar and butter for a few minutes of taste sensation?

I much prefer bets where I go a month without a single "cheat" item because those are easy victories though most people just can't understand my motivations and I have given up trying to explain it other than shitty food seems stupid to me, other than the taste, of course. However, if you eat fresh, high end food from places like Central Market and it is properly prepared, you can get all the taste you need. Many of my relatives hate to eat with me because I make them feel guilty though I never give them a hard time about their stupid fucking choices - I have nothing against self supporting fat people but I just can't live that way.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 08:50 PM   #115
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

The drivers were wearing PPE and T R U M P was wearing a mask. I don't get what the big deal is. The doctors have to interact with H I M while H E still has the virus. Is H E also putting the doctor's lives in danger? Maybe so, but I bet they all agreed to it.

You people have no logic, acting like T R U M P forced someone to get into a car with H I M at gun point, or something. Clearly nuts.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:32 PM   #116
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Anyone who thinks they can workout hard enough to overcome a poor diet is mistaken.
I used to eat like shit and worked out all of the time when I was younger. Now that I am in my late 30's, I can't get away with it any longer. When I was young and broke, I could not afford to eat at Whole Foods like I can now. Cheap food is mostly junk, but I ate what I could afford at the time.

I've never had a weight problem only probably because of my height. At my last family reunion, I saw a lot of big cows there but somehow that escaped me. With all of the garbage I ate when I was young and broke as a joke, I'm surprised I never became a fat fuck. I guess it was just vanity.

I just eat for fuel for the most part now. My buddies come over and make fun of me because they call it "rabbit food". I just tell them that their food is in the garage refrigerator and have at it and not to worry about my "rabbit food" because I bought them what they want to eat.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 09:41 PM   #117
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I used to eat like shit and worked out all of the time when I was younger. Now that I am in my late 30's, I can't get away with it any longer. When I was young and broke, I could not afford to eat at Whole Foods like I can now. Cheap food is mostly junk, but I ate what I could afford at the time.

I've never had a weight problem only probably because of my height. At my last family reunion, I saw a lot of big cows there but somehow that escaped me. With all of the garbage I ate when I was young and broke as a joke, I'm surprised I never even got over 200 pounds.

I just eat for fuel for the most part now. My buddies come over and make fun of me because they call it "rabbit food". I just tell them that their food is in the garage refrigerator and have at it and not to worry about my "rabbit food" because I bought them what they want to eat.
You're a freaking saint! Ivy league scholar self made man!
With money and Henry's in every corner of your house.

lolling
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 05:07 AM   #118
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Forgetfulness in your old age?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
...At my last family reunion, I saw a lot of big cows there but somehow that escaped me...

Best work on your track skillz. Maybe you could catch more of them. But then, one wonders what the ones you actually caught and sacked must have looked like. Was Chungy there with you. I recall he likes 'em on the big-ish side as well.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:06 AM   #119
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Political ads you say? I say, I likes mine natch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWdkFje8bas
Old 10-06-2020, 06:43 AM   #120
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

Anyone who thinks they can workout hard enough to overcome a poor diet is mistaken.
It all depends on one's definition of a "poor diet". To me, your diet is extreme. At your age, a LONG time ago, I was a nationally-ranked Master's runner in several events (big fish, small pond), pumped iron, played softball in 3 leagues, and had a diet you would consider horrible. I ate anything I wanted to eat. Today I have definitely slowed down and I am more conscious of what I eat, but I doubt I would be happy on your diet.

However, it works for you and I certainly say if it works don't change.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women