Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70543
biomed161529
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48013
pyramider46370
bambino40681
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #106
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Wrong Captain Moron. The staggering level of negligence, deception and incompetence was served up only by Bush. Reckless spending , fabrication of a War that cost 4 thousand lives and trillions of dollars (Haliburton made out though). Hillary did not read all of the cables, but she did not fabricate a war. The Bush adminstration had 11 embassy attacks with over 50 casualties. Where was John McClain then? The republicans are playing politics with this so that they will not have to face Hillary in 2016. It's not about the 4 casulaties. They already know what the remedy is. Increase the defense budget, and spend more money providing on-site protection for each embassy. The problem is the republicans pledged to Grover Norquist, we won't raise taxes. Thus, the republicans don't want to remedy the problem. The republicans are interested in bringing scandal to Hillary any way they can.
Learn something before insulting me again, you stupid buffoon.

In the first place, I am no fan of Republicans and will certainly not attempt to defend their myriad failures -- especially those of the Bush administration, which was obviously a big-spending, big government disaster. If you don't realize that, you haven't read my previous posts. But are you simply a blind partisan apologist for all of Obama's deceptive, negligent, and irresponsible actions? (Yes, you certainly are!)

And are you really going to talk about reckless spending without acknowledging the wanton squandering of hundreds of billions of additional dollars since February of 2009? Just for starters, why don't you try telling us how effective the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (a misnomer if there ever was one) was?

If you want to see an example of a shockingly moronic post, flghtr65, just click here:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=62

Really? Yeah, we've seen quite an effective agenda, haven't we? If you had ever bothered to learn anything about economic history, you might have noticed that this is the most anemic "recovery" of the last 75 years.

And by the way, you can't even spell the name of the former Secretary of the Treasury, let alone begin to understand the consequences of the administration's actions.

Sorry pal, but I don't suffer fools gladly. Especially obnoxious ones.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
turning over every grain of sand in the desert LOOKING for something that will have little or no consequence IF in fact something IS found just to prove a point implies political horseshit to have a talking point in 2016

speaking of 2016, how much $$ is this talking point costing the taxpayers anyway? Btecha the dems will be more than happy to keep score, and remind the voters the gop spent xxxxx$ to get nothing in a stagnant economy..
First, if Odumbo and you Dimotards were genuinely concerned about the economy, you wouldn't have exhausted initial political capital saddling American citizens with the financial burden of Odumbocare. If Odumbo and you Dimotards were genuinely concerned about the economy, you wouldn't permit the present "open borders" immigration policy of this administration. So screw your mock outrage!

Second, it has taken eight months to scratch away at the layers of lies this administration has surrounded itself with. Those lies were fabricated by this lying-ass administration to cover for its failed foreign policy. Odumbo's over reliance on technology alone -- whether it's a teleprompter or drones -- is the height of ignorance. Odumbo wants credit for encouraging an "Arab Spring", but Odumbo and you libertards fail to realize Odumbo has ignorantly opened Pandora's Box by encouraging and allowing Islamic militants to take control of governments and powerful weapons in that region of the world. That will continue to prove costly in both U.S. lives and U.S. treasure far into the future, e.g., check out what's going on in Syria: there are no "good guys there" and at least the "old bad guys" afforded some semblance of stability.

In Libya, at the outset, it should have been a simple decision for Odumbo and HildaBeast to deal with on the anniversary of 9/11: Benghazi should have been abandoned, or Stevens should have been given the security assets he needed to be there. Clear-cut, simple decision, but the bumbling bozos you put in office fucked it up.

Further, the Odumbo administration 'claims' there were no RFF teams, planes, weaponized drones or ships available to provide for defense or cover for evacuation after the attack began. Immediately following the incident, a general and admiral were removed from command -- and the general is on record denying what Odumbo, et al, put out in their "Talking Points" memo.

Another evident leadership failure, despite the increasing number of hostile acts directed against westerners in the months leading up to 11 September 2012, was the decision to draw down security -- "normalize" AKA "display a small footprint" -- in Libya; thus, reflecting Odumbo's "Hope and Change"/"touchy feelly" foreign diplomacy. Poor leadership put embassy personnel in harm's way, and Ambassador Stevens and the others paid with their lives for Odumbo and HildaBeast's disgraceful ignorance.

Still another leadership failure occurred when Odumbo indecisively dilly-dallied about for four hours before ordering military personnel to aid in protecting and evacuating embassy personnel in Libya.

Third, all of HildaBeast's future political aspirations should wither on the Benghazi vine.

Finally, it's just plain fun rubbing you libertards collective noses in Odumbo's failures.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #108
CJ7
Valued Poster

and the Puritans thought torching witches was plain fun

since Im not a liberal or libtard as you call them, and I don't care for or about Obie, which by the way has been put on the back burner (ploy) for Hillary, I'll be in the town square watching the fire if the witch is actually a witch .. prolly goes waaaay over your head, but unlike you I;m one of those innocent until proven guilty types that abides by the constitution rather than shit on it with hypocrisy
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #109
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

since Im not a liberal or libtard as you call them, and I don't care for or about Obie, which by the way has been put on the back burner (ploy) for Hillary, I'll be in the town square watching the fire if the witch is actually a witch .. prolly goes waaaay over your head, but unlike you I;m one of those innocent until proven guilty types that abides by the constitution rather than shit on it with hypocrisy
Never doubted that you lived in a fantasy world populated with imaginary witches, goblins and other fantasy creatures, CBJ7. Delusional fantasies are common among Dimotards. But the four killed in Benghazi died because of the negligence and incompetence of Odumbo and HildaBeast, and that's very real.

If continued Congressional hearings can effect a difference and prevent the bumbling bozos you elected from making future imbecilic decisions, then more power to the Congressional hearings!

Old 05-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #110
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

Here you go again claiming you are not a liberal and saying you don't care for or about Obama (LOL) but you are 1 of his biggest defenders here. You are a blind partisan Obamatron on steroids.

Since when has been getting to the truth been considered a witch hunt? We have been told 1 lie after another by this corrupt and incompetent administration. It's about the cover up stupid.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #111
CJ7
Valued Poster

you don't know the difference between having hypocrisy shoved down your throat and defending Obie ..

did you ever come up with an answer to my question or are you in and out just to snipe your betters with your stupid kindergarten mentality horseshit?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #112
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Learn something before insulting me again, you stupid buffoon.

In the first place, I am no fan of Republicans and will certainly not attempt to defend their myriad failures -- especially those of the Bush administration, which was obviously a big-spending, big government disaster. If you don't realize that, you haven't read my previous posts. But are you simply a blind partisan apologist for all of Obama's deceptive, negligent, and irresponsible actions? (Yes, you certainly are!)

And are you really going to talk about reckless spending without acknowledging the wanton squandering of hundreds of billions of additional dollars since February of 2009? Just for starters, why don't you try telling us how effective the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (a misnomer if there ever was one) was?

If you want to see an example of a shockingly moronic post, flghtr65, just click here:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=62

Really? Yeah, we've seen quite an effective agenda, haven't we? If you had ever bothered to learn anything about economic history, you might have noticed that this is the most anemic "recovery" of the last 75 years.

And by the way, you can't even spell the name of the former Secretary of the Treasury, let alone begin to understand the consequences of the administration's actions.

Sorry pal, but I don't suffer fools gladly. Especially obnoxious ones.
Bush came into office with a surplus from Clinton and quickly turned that into a deficit.
Bush lowered taxes for everyone.
He started two wars (one completely fabricated)
He implemented his prescription drug plan.
None of these things were paid for. He borrowed the money and we are still paying for this.
Of course the recovery has been slow, Bush's reckless spending coupled with the Wall street meltdown, put the USA in the steepest recession since the Great Depression. Last month 165,000 jobs were added. It will take another 18 months of adding this amount of jobs to have the same number of jobs that we had at the start of 2008.
The only thing different from this recession than the one in 1929 was that the soup lines did not start to form yet. AIG, Lehman Brothers,Freedie Mac, Fannie Mae, Bear Stearns, Morgan Stanley, Chase Bank, City Group, Wells Fargo and others all went bankrupt tradeing the mortgage back security and other unregulated products. Banks with names most people have never heard of were failing in the fourth quarter of 2008. In addition to this GM and Chysler were going bankrupt. FDR is the only othe president beside Obama to face this kind of recession in their first term in office. The unemployment rate is back down to 7.5 percent and is going in the right direction. It has been a slow recovery but we are recovering. The bailouts and the stimulus has worked. Our financial markets and our banking systerm is stable now after almost collapseing completely.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #113
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The bailouts and the stimulus has worked. Our financial markets and our banking systerm is stable now after almost collapseing completely.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bush came into office with a surplus from Clinton and quickly turned that into a deficit.
Bush lowered taxes for everyone.
He started two wars (one completely fabricated)
He implemented his prescription drug plan.
None of these things were paid for. He borrowed the money and we are still paying for this.
Of course the recovery has been slow, Bush's reckless spending coupled with the Wall street meltdown, put the USA in the steepest recession since the Great Depression. Last month 165,000 jobs were added. It will take another 18 months of adding this amount of jobs to have the same number of jobs that we had at the start of 2008.
The only thing different from this recession than the one in 1929 was that the soup lines did not start to form yet. AIG, Lehman Brothers,Freedie Mac, Fannie Mae, Bear Stearns, Morgan Stanley, Chase Bank, City Group, Wells Fargo and others all went bankrupt tradeing the mortgage back security and other unregulated products. Banks with names most people have never heard of were failing in the fourth quarter of 2008. In addition to this GM and Chysler were going bankrupt. FDR is the only othe president beside Obama to face this kind of recession in their first term in office. The unemployment rate is back down to 7.5 percent and is going in the right direction. It has been a slow recovery but we are recovering. The bailouts and the stimulus has worked. Our financial markets and our banking systerm is stable now after almost collapseing completely.
Your nonsense was refuted before.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052...&postcount=106

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052...&postcount=107
Old 05-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #115
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...-barack-obama/

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #116
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You gave GWB 10 years for justice , can Obama have more than 9 months? .... Or would you rather he invade Lybia because of Benghazi?
Your poor reading comprehension is only exceeded by your poor math skills.

Also, its spelled Libya. Not trying to be a spell nazi but you keep misspelling it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:39 PM   #117
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

CBJ7, have you heard the old expression, "Figures don't lie, but liars know how to figure"? Ungar is a liar, and his article on Odumbo has long since been discredited:

Rick Ungar Is Wrong: Odumbo Is The Biggest Spender In World History

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfer...world-history/
Old 05-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #119
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Can someone post that "list of embassy attacks". Someone did it a couple of weeks ago and being bored one night I started to look them up and found that the first two were bullshit. I lost the list but I know that you talking points guys have it ready to post at a moments notice. So do me a favor and post the list again.

I think what he tried to write was "that Obama was going to hit on labia" which is just as stupid as what WTF wrote. You see WTF, our consolate was not attacked by the government of Libya, it was attacked by elements of Al Quaida. According your logic we need to arrest all of Cleveland for what happened to those three girls. Try not to be so stupid WTF.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #120
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You see WTF, our consolate was not attacked by the government of Libya, it was attacked by elements of Al Quaida. According your logic we need to arrest all of Cleveland for what happened to those three girls. Try not to be so stupid WTF.

Try not to be so stupid...it was sarcasm directed at GWB attacking Iraq because of 9/11. Iraq had nothing to do with it ... thus my sarcasm. Glad you at least got the point. See how stupid your logic was back then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Your poor reading comprehension is only exceeded by your poor math skills.

Also, its spelled Libya. Not trying to be a spell nazi but you keep misspelling it.
I see once again you were smart enough to attack my spelling and not my point!

JD on the other hand!!!!!!!!!!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women